Special Town Council Meeting

JustTheFacts

Guest GUEST
Special Meeting Notice: 06/21/2007 at 12:00PM

Paul J. Zarbetski, Town Clerk

I wonder what was discussed then?

IS THE JULY MONTHLY COUNCIL MEETING GOING TO BE TUESDAY JULY 3 OR THURSDAY JULY 6 AT 7 PM?

Guest Guest
what happened to our man in office, steve. wasn't this the kind of thing he was supposed to tell us? shouldn't he have let us know?

The mayor and council schedule a special meeting at 12:00PM and you blame Steve, because you didn't, know. What about the mayor and the other seven council members notifying you. You must be one of the boys who attended the special meetings nine years ago and are still bragging about it. Go back into your hole.

Guest Guest
I don't think he knew about it.  They tried to get in touch with him, but did not succeed

He must have been at his home in Belmar, the one Maria and he have the Cert. of Oppucancy for!!!

What's going on with his fines (aledgely $ 200,000- or so) in the Hoboken Courts, anyone know???

Special Meeting Notice: 06/21/2007 at 12:00PM

Paul J. Zarbetski, Town Clerk

I wonder what was discussed then?

WHAT WENT ON WAS 20-YEAR TAX ABATEMENTS!

REDEVELOPMENT???? FOR WHO?????

Guest jomac

UUC Violations at 111-115 rodgers blvd block 123 lot 6 as of 4/2/2007 fine of 250,857.14 court day 8/1/07 public record stevie boy good luck ,your next speech should be how sorry you are for failure to comply with order n.j.a.c. 5:23-2.31(b)iii

Guest In the Know
UUC Violations at 111-115 rodgers blvd  block 123 lot 6 as of 4/2/2007 fine of 250,857.14  court day 8/1/07  public record stevie boy good luck ,your next speech should be how sorry you are for failure to comply with order n.j.a.c. 5:23-2.31(b)iii

You're dreaming, junior.

Guest GuestA
UUC Violations at 111-115 rodgers blvd  block 123 lot 6 as of 4/2/2007 fine of 250,857.14  court day 8/1/07  public record stevie boy good luck ,your next speech should be how sorry you are for failure to comply with order n.j.a.c. 5:23-2.31(b)iii

Would someone please explain to me how a sitting councilperson can owe A QUARTER OF A MILLION DOLLARS AND LIVE IN AN APARTMENT WITOUT A CERT. OF OCCUPANCY??? nOW I HEAR "THE MOUTH" Maria is going to run from the same ILLEGAL ARPARTMENT!

Please tell me this is a bad dream, actually A NIGHTMARE!

These two are trouble, decietful, feel they deserve special treatment and think their $HIT doesn't stink. YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

BETWEEN RONNIE AND THEM HARRISON IS GOING TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET!!!

TIME TO THINK ABOUT MOVING, IF NOT OUT OF TOWN, AT LEAST OUT OF THE SECOND WARD. THEY'LL SCREW THINGS UP SO BADLY, WE'LL GET NOTHING!

Guest Guest
Would someone please explain to me how a sitting councilperson can owe A QUARTER OF A MILLION DOLLARS AND LIVE IN AN APARTMENT WITOUT A CERT. OF OCCUPANCY??? nOW I HEAR "THE MOUTH" Maria is going to run from the same ILLEGAL ARPARTMENT!

Please tell me this is a bad dream, actually A NIGHTMARE!

These two are trouble, decietful, feel they deserve special treatment and think their $HIT doesn't stink. YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

BETWEEN RONNIE AND THEM HARRISON IS GOING TO HELL IN A HANDBASKET!!!

TIME TO THINK ABOUT MOVING, IF NOT OUT OF TOWN, AT LEAST OUT OF THE SECOND WARD. THEY'LL SCREW THINGS UP SO BADLY, WE'LL GET NOTHING!

With all that is going on in Harrison you are upset about the goings on in a council race in one ward. Look around you and see what has happened to our town. It wasn't caused by this guy getting elected or his wife's running. You need to get your head straight. Don't move, vote the rascals out.

Guest guest

would you please explain what is contained in that particular ordinance?

Guest BlueTideBacker
With all that is going on in Harrison you are upset about the goings on in a council race in one ward.  Look around you and see what has happened to our town.  It wasn't caused by this guy getting elected or his wife's running.  You need to get your head straight.  Don't move, vote the rascals out.

Unfortunately, the Zombies outnumber the normal people in Harrison, and all the Zombies vote for the idiots in office. Until we get some normal people to run for office and all the normal people turn out to vote for them, Harrison will never improve. We will still have idiots appointed as department heads (we all know who I'm talking about), we will still have our taxes going up every year and our quality of life going down (no recreation areas in the entire redevelopment).

The Harrison school system if facing a major crisis when these 7,000 housing units are completed and all their kids start enrolling in school. There will be a severe classroom shortage and nowhere to build more schools.

The Harrison of the 60's when I grew up is gone, the inmates have taken over the asylum, the Zombies keep putting them back in office, and I don't see things getting better. I think these 7,000 new housing units are the final nail in Harrison's coffin.

One final note; The inmates that are running this asylum won't be around to share your misery, they'll all be retired down the shore, sipping their margaritas and laughing about the "good old days".

Guest No Vote Zombie
Unfortunately, the Zombies outnumber the normal people  in Harrison, and all the Zombies vote for the idiots in office.

Some zombies don't vote. I don't support the current admin and would never vote for them, but will not also vote for the unqualified opponents as well just to vote. As sad as it sounds the current admin is better than what would have got voted in had they won last election. It can get worse. What to do.

Guest BlueTideBacker
Some zombies don't vote.  I don't support the current admin and would never vote for them, but will not also vote for the unqualified opponents as well just to vote. As sad as it sounds the current admin is better than what would have got voted in had they won last election. It can get worse. What to do.

It's a sorry state of affairs when we can't get competent people to run for public office. I can't imagine the rationale behind the mayor and council decision to vote for 7,000 new housing units in an already over-crowded square-mile town, with an already crowded school system, nightmare parking conditions and no recreation areas for our residents. The Zombies won't agree, but I strongly believe that future years will show that these 7,000 housing units will contribute to the continuing downward spiral of Harrison. You can be sure the mayor and council won't stick around when they're out of office, they'll fly the coop all the way down the shore ( they want to be able to park their cars and take a walk in the park).