crossing guard while dog sitting

Guest guest

Guest Guest
where does it say you have to write above a 5th grave level for a job harrison has hired alot of misfits so i guess they all fit in the councilman that is agreeing to let her dog sit check her job title she must really be confused that sometimes happens when you get old.is it crossing guard or dog catcher because 2 salarys are involved here.

I think you are all a bunch of nuts in Harrison.I presume that you all have nothing to do but to pick on someone in your own town that sacrifices her life to make sure your children get across any of the streets she is responsible for. All you do is disrespect the women for having the dog on the corner maybe once or twice Shame on you all.I also think making threats on evicting people or to have there food stamps removed, Is it any of your business what is happening in someone else home. I think not.You may think you know what is happening in there homes just by rumors that people like to spread around about everyone else. That is just to take the pressure off themselves.I would like to thank all the crossing guards for a wonderful job you all do to keep all the children safe in Harrison.Please stop bad mouthing people that you do not know nothing about.We all should keep in mind about our troops that is fighting for our country for all of us.Lets keep the peace.God bless you all.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

:P

where does it say you have to write above a 5th grave level for a job harrison has hired alot of misfits so i guess they all fit in the councilman that is agreeing to let her dog sit check her job title she must really be confused that sometimes happens when you get old.is it crossing guard or dog catcher because 2 salarys are involved here.

Do you get a salary, for attempting to become a rat?? I'm sure you need

some side cash, after all cheese isn't cheap!!!!! :ph34r:

Guest had enough
B)

Surprising that you are someone's grandmother......I know second graders at

Lincoln Annex who speak with much more maturity than you!!!! B)

Too bad that the second graders AREN'T at Lincoln Annex... that's only 4th and 5th graders!

Guest Guest
I think you are all a bunch of nuts in Harrison.I presume that you all have nothing to do but to pick on someone in your own town that sacrifices her life to make sure your children get across any of the streets she is responsible for. All you do is disrespect the women for having the dog on the corner maybe once or twice Shame on you all.I also think making threats on evicting people or to have there food stamps removed, Is it any of your business what is happening in someone else home. I think not.You may think you know what is happening in there homes just by rumors that people like to spread around about everyone else. That is just to take the pressure off themselves.I would like to thank all the crossing guards for a wonderful job you all do to keep all the children safe in Harrison.Please stop bad mouthing people that you do not know nothing about.We all should keep in mind about our troops that is fighting for our country for all of us.Lets keep the peace.God bless you all.

Ooo Fa!!! My beautiful English!!! What are you doing to it??

Guest Guest
Too bad that the second graders AREN'T at Lincoln Annex... that's only 4th and 5th graders!

Too Bad.......TOO BAD your attept at sarcasm is a day late and a dollar short,

Your point has already been made on this thread by Mr. Harrison!!! :blink::blink:

Guest guest

HAVING THIS DOG ONCE OR TWICE IS ONE TIME TO MANY.FIRST OF ALL THIS DOG SHOULD NEVER BE ON THE CORNER PERIOD. SHE IS THERE TO CROSS THESE CHILDREN.HURRY CHIEF KEARNS LOOK INTO THIS MATTER BEFORE THE START OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.THIS DOG HAS BEEN ON THIS CORNER MORE THAN YOU ARE SAYING.AND HER SON SHOULD NEVER HAVE IT LOCKED UP IN HIS CAR.WHILE HE IS SCHOOL.IT IS A DANGEROUS SITUATION .TAKE THIS DOG WHERE YOU LIVE.SO WE DO NOT HAVE TO SPY ON YOUR DOG.CHECK YOUR JOB TITLE DOG CATCHER. SHE WOULD BE THE FIRST TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE.

Guest Guest
HAVING THIS DOG ONCE OR TWICE IS ONE TIME TO MANY.FIRST OF ALL THIS DOG SHOULD NEVER BE ON THE CORNER PERIOD. SHE IS THERE TO CROSS  THESE CHILDREN.HURRY CHIEF KEARNS LOOK INTO THIS MATTER BEFORE THE START OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.THIS DOG HAS BEEN ON THIS CORNER MORE THAN YOU ARE SAYING.AND HER SON SHOULD NEVER HAVE IT LOCKED UP IN HIS CAR.WHILE HE IS SCHOOL.IT IS A DANGEROUS SITUATION .TAKE THIS DOG WHERE YOU LIVE.SO WE DO NOT HAVE TO SPY ON YOUR DOG.CHECK YOUR JOB TITLE DOG CATCHER. SHE WOULD BE THE FIRST TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE.

So....why do you need to run your useless mouth.....keep quiet and leave the lady alone already.......much adu about nothing.....did the dog bite you or

pee on your leg??? NO!!! let the issue die already!!!!!

Guest Councilman
HAVING THIS DOG ONCE OR TWICE IS ONE TIME TO MANY.FIRST OF ALL THIS DOG SHOULD NEVER BE ON THE CORNER PERIOD. SHE IS THERE TO CROSS  THESE CHILDREN.HURRY CHIEF KEARNS LOOK INTO THIS MATTER BEFORE THE START OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.THIS DOG HAS BEEN ON THIS CORNER MORE THAN YOU ARE SAYING.AND HER SON SHOULD NEVER HAVE IT LOCKED UP IN HIS CAR.WHILE HE IS SCHOOL.IT IS A DANGEROUS SITUATION .TAKE THIS DOG WHERE YOU LIVE.SO WE DO NOT HAVE TO SPY ON YOUR DOG.CHECK YOUR JOB TITLE DOG CATCHER. SHE WOULD BE THE FIRST TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE.

I gave my permission for the dog to be there, so I want you to leave this woman alone. Remember what I told you about your food stamps and welfare.

Guest Guest_resident_*

what the hell of councilman are you to let her have this dog.we will continue to fight about this dog issue.council meeting in july.you have alot to say about evicting tenants and taking making money from them.no councilman can do that it has to come from the state of nj.go to hell.

Guest guest

THIS IS SCARE TACTICS BY COUNCILMAN KELLY GUESS WHAT WHAT DID YOU EVER LOSE YOUR FOODSTAMPS AND YOUR WELFARE BACK IN THE DAY SO I DO NOT THINK SO GLAD YOU ARE NOT MY COUNCILMAN YOU WOULD NEVER GET ANY VOTES HERE.

Guest councilman
THIS IS SCARE TACTICS BY COUNCILMAN KELLY GUESS WHAT WHAT DID YOU EVER LOSE YOUR FOODSTAMPS AND YOUR WELFARE BACK IN THE DAY SO I DO NOT THINK SO GLAD YOU ARE NOT MY COUNCILMAN YOU WOULD NEVER GET ANY VOTES HERE.

you can sign your name as guest, I still know who you are.

Guest guest

what the truth hurts. what goes around comes around.you can never evict anyone or take anyones money so get your facts straight i have to answer to the dog not your complaints.

Guest councilman
what the truth hurts. what goes around comes around.you can never evict anyone or take anyones money so get your facts straight i  have to answer to the dog not your  complaints.

Answer to the dog ?? Have you been talking to the dog ? What is he saying ? You may be living in his doghouse.

Guest GUEST

HEY DAN WHAT THE TRUTH HURTS YOU REALLY CARE WHAT I THINK.IT IS FREEDOM OF SPPECH.AND SINCE WHEN DID COUNCILMAN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH EVICTING TENANTS THAT IS NOT A COUNCILMAN JOB SCARE TACTICS.WHO CARES WE WILL SEE WHAT THE MAYOR SAYS AT THE COUNCIL MEETING.THERE WILL BE ALOT OF EVICTING SO LETS NOT GO THERE.YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.THE HEADLINE IS ABOUT THE DOG NOT ABOUT TENANTS LEARN TO READ THEN I WOULD WORRY.THAT IS WHY?THE TOWN IS IN SO MUCH TROUBLE THE COUNCILMAN ARE SUPPOSE TO HELP US AND OR GOING AGAINST US.THAT IS O.K. ELECTION TIME COMES AROUND AND WE VOTE THE OTHER WAY.

Guest Councilman
HEY DAN WHAT THE TRUTH HURTS YOU REALLY CARE WHAT I THINK.IT IS FREEDOM OF SPPECH.AND SINCE WHEN DID COUNCILMAN HAVE ANYTHING TO DO  WITH EVICTING TENANTS THAT IS NOT A COUNCILMAN JOB  SCARE TACTICS.WHO CARES WE WILL SEE WHAT THE MAYOR SAYS AT THE COUNCIL MEETING.THERE WILL BE  ALOT OF EVICTING SO LETS NOT GO THERE.YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY.THE HEADLINE IS ABOUT THE DOG NOT ABOUT TENANTS LEARN TO READ THEN I WOULD WORRY.THAT IS WHY?THE TOWN IS IN SO MUCH TROUBLE THE COUNCILMAN ARE SUPPOSE TO  HELP US AND OR GOING AGAINST US.THAT IS O.K. ELECTION TIME COMES AROUND AND WE VOTE THE OTHER WAY.

The dog stays, but you're going, chump.

Guest GUEST

HEY DAN YOU HAVE GOT TO GO.SCARE TACTIC YOU ARE THE LEAST OF MY WORRIES.FIRST OF ALL WHO ARE YOU TO STOP ANYTHING.I THOUGHT THE TOWN OF HARRISON WAS SUPPOSE TO HELP US. THAT IS O.K. BUT WHEN ELECTION TIME COMES AROUND THE TOWN CAN GO TO HELL.DOG SITTING SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

Guest councilman
HEY DAN YOU HAVE GOT TO GO.SCARE TACTIC YOU ARE THE LEAST OF MY WORRIES.FIRST OF ALL WHO ARE YOU TO STOP ANYTHING.I THOUGHT THE TOWN OF HARRISON WAS SUPPOSE TO HELP US. THAT IS O.K. BUT WHEN ELECTION TIME COMES AROUND THE TOWN CAN GO TO HELL.DOG SITTING SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

If you were as brave as you try to sound, give me your name. I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

Guest guest

HEY DAN TRY ANOTHER SCARE TACTIC.THE DOG SHOULD NOT BE ON THAT CORNER SHE IS A CROSSING GUARD NOT A DOG CATCHER.WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF LOSING HER VOTE.MAYBE SHE DOES NOT VOTE LIKE ALL THE OTHER TOWN WORKERS THAT HAVE JOBS.TRY ANOTHER SCARE TACTIC.

Guest guest

NOW PLAY STUPID NOT TO LONG AGO YOU WERE TRYING TO EVICT ME.DID YOU COME TO YOUR SENSE THAT YOU HAVE CANNOT EVICT ANYONE.WAKE UP DAN FROM THE FANTASY WORLD YOU ARE LIVING IN.TRY TRY AGAIN MAYBE YOU WILL SUCCED.

Guest 2smart4u
NOW PLAY STUPID NOT TO LONG AGO YOU WERE TRYING TO EVICT ME.DID YOU COME TO YOUR SENSE THAT YOU HAVE CANNOT EVICT ANYONE.WAKE UP DAN FROM THE FANTASY WORLD YOU ARE LIVING IN.TRY TRY AGAIN MAYBE YOU WILL SUCCED.

Hmmm, let me guess. You're in the 5th grade. Am I good or what !!

Guest Guest

Dan might be losing alot of votes because he should not even be a councilman. He did plead guilty to that incident that happened in tony's endzone with the cop. Does anyone know that? well dan hope it was fun while it lasted you drunk bastard.... Start preaching again.

HEY DAN TRY ANOTHER SCARE TACTIC.THE DOG SHOULD NOT BE ON THAT CORNER SHE IS A CROSSING GUARD NOT A DOG CATCHER.WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF  LOSING HER VOTE.MAYBE SHE DOES NOT VOTE LIKE ALL THE OTHER TOWN WORKERS THAT HAVE JOBS.TRY ANOTHER SCARE TACTIC.

Guest Guess Who
Dan might be losing alot of votes because he should not even be a councilman.  He did plead guilty to that incident that happened in tony's endzone with the cop.  Does anyone know that?  well dan hope it was fun while it lasted you drunk bastard....    Start preaching again.

Like I said before, the dog stays. And you better watch your mouth, you'll find yourself without welfare or food stamps and out of the gardens.

Guest guest

DAN TRY ANOTHER SCARE TACTIC MAYBE WE SHOULD GO TO THE MAYOR AND ASK HE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT A COUNCILMAN TRYING TO EVICT TENANTS,BUT GUESS WHAT DAN YOU WILL NOT BE IN FOR LONG.JUST PLEAD GUILTY AND WE WILL GLAD TO SEE YOU GO THEN YOU CAN DOG SIT FOR HER SINCE YOUDO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM.

Archived