crossing guard while dog sitting

Guest guest

Guest Guest_resident_*

we are not patheic with think it is crazy to be dog sitting while on the corner you get a life i hope this dog bites you and the councilman who gave her permission right in the ass the town of harrison will have a lawsuit that they will have to pay.see if the town of harrison will like the lawsuit.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
we are not patheic with think it is crazy to be dog sitting while on the corner you get a life i hope this dog bites you and the councilman who gave her permission right in the ass the town of harrison will have a lawsuit that they will have to pay.see if the town of harrison will like the lawsuit.

You sound like a complete MORON, Do you read your comments back to yourself before you click on POST.

Guest Guest
As a Town Councilman, I gave permission for the dog to be with her. Now drop the subect, case closed.

Well if You are a town Councilmen ,Who gave Her permission to have this dog on the corner ,give up Your Name ....anyone can say they are a town Councilman Just like I can Say I am The Virgin Mary........

Guest Guest

:rolleyes:

Well if You are a town Councilmen ,Who gave Her permission to have this dog on the corner ,give up Your Name ....anyone can say they are a town Councilman      Just like I can Say I am The Virgin Mary........

Well, You definitely are a virgin, However, I doubt your name is Mary!! :glare:

Guest Guest
you are retarded we can post whatver we want maybe that dog will bite you in the ass and we will see if things change go up her ass some. she needs all the help  you can get.i have known her for 50 years and did not like her then and do not  like now. have do not have to like  her or son the teacher for your information

i have my reasons . no of your business

I doubt you know her for 50 years, If you are that old, I suggest you get

checked out by a physician, You complain about petty bullcrap, and can't

read or write. (I hope the dog bites you in the ass???) Geez, that's noooo

way for someone of your suppossed age to act!!!!! GROW UP!!!!!

Guest guest

Well, You definitely are a virgin, However, I doubt your name is Mary!! :glare:

You are An IDIOT....No I am not a Virgin , have been happily married for almost 40 years to the same MAN, have 5 Grown children and several GrandChildren....Loser

Guest Guest_resident_*

I DO KNOW HER FOR 50YEARS AND DO CARE WHAT YOU SAY I HAVE NEVER TALKED TO HER THEN AND I WILL NEVER TALK TO HER NOW I JUST CANNOT STAND STAND HER.WHO CARES WHAT YOU SAY.THE TOWN OF HARRISON KNOWS ABOUT HER WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

TO THE COUNCILMAN WHO SAY IT IS O.K. TO HAVE THIS DOG ON THE CORNER WITH HER.HOW COME THE MAYORS OFFICE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THIS MAYBE BECAUSE IT NEVER HAPPENED OR BETTER YET WAS IT THE LOSER COUNCILMAN IN THE 3RD COUNCILMAN KELLY WHO REALLY DOES NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE DOES JUST VOTE FOR ME.

Guest give me a break
Your English Grammer is PATHETIC!!!! I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out what the hell you said. May I make a few suggestions? First, Go have your head examined, and second, go back to school and learn how to spell and form a sentence. Whew........where in God's name did you go to school. As far as a dog sitting on the corner, pretty petty stuff going on in your life. You should thank God that's all you have to worry about. :D  :rolleyes:  B)  B)  :glare:  :lol:  :lol:  :P

Normally, I don't post on here but I could not help myself this time! "Grammer" is actually spelled Grammar!. :P

Guest Guest

You are An IDIOT....No I am not a Virgin , have been happily married for almost 40 years to the same MAN, have 5 Grown children and several GrandChildren....Loser

Take a look at who the real LOSER is there........GRANDMA!!!!!!

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

THE WOMAN IS NOT A LOSER THE CROSSING IS THE LOSER DOG SITTING

WHILE SUPPOSE TO BE CROSSING THIS KIDS.THE WOMAN THAT POSTED WAS ALLOWED TO POST HER COMMENTS.WHO WAS THIS COUNCILMAN BECAUSE OUR VOTE COUNTS IT MUST HAVE BEEN COUNCILMAN KELLY,DORAN OR VILLATA. KEEP HER ON THE CORNER AND YOU WILL HAVE A LAWSUIT TO EXPLAIN.

Guest Town Councilman
:D Take a look at who the real LOSER is there........GRANDMA!!!!!!

To Grandma Virgin,

I talked to your husband, he said you're nuttier than a fruit cake and everyone should ignore you. Oh, by the way, I gave permission for the dog to be with her. So drop the subject or we'll cut your food stamps.

Guest Guest

She may as well dog sit on the corner. That corner doesn't need a crossing guard it's a one way street. And the cars can't turn anyway. Move her and let her see what it is to work a busy corner. Again it should be rotating guards. Thank You.

Guest Guest_resident_*

for anyone to say that they will stop her food stamps did they ever stop any of dan kelly welfare benefits no lets get real if it is good enough for this grandma then dan kelly should be the first to talk about anyone getting benefits. remeember if you have nothing good to say.say nothing.

Guest Guest

:lol:

for anyone to say that they will stop her food stamps did they ever stop any of dan kelly welfare benefits no lets get real if it is good enough for this grandma then dan kelly should  be the first to talk about anyone getting benefits. remeember if you have nothing good to say.say nothing.

Hey guest-resident....Maybe you should live by your own rules there.....buddy

all of the things you post on this thread (as well as most of the other threads

is pure GARBAGE (trouble starting bullshit) So....do as you speak and cut it out

with the BASURA!!!!!! :D

Guest Town Councilman
for anyone to say that they will stop her food stamps did they ever stop any of dan kelly welfare benefits no lets get real if it is good enough for this grandma then dan kelly should  be the first to talk about anyone getting benefits. remeember if you have nothing good to say.say nothing.

Be careful there, Guest_Resident, or I'll take your food stamps too.

Guest Guest
She may as well dog sit on the corner. That corner doesn't need a crossing guard it's a one way street. And the cars can't turn anyway. Move her and let her see what it is to work a busy corner. Again it should be rotating guards. Thank You.

That was a really stupid post.....You obviously have no clue, She is not

only responsible for crossing the kids across the one way but also for crossing the

kids across Harrison Ave(which is two ways. isn't it???) you jackass!!!!!

Guest Guest
To Grandma Virgin,

I talked to your husband, he said you're nuttier than a fruit cake and everyone should ignore you.  Oh, by the way, I gave permission for the dog to be with her.  So drop the subject or we'll cut your food stamps.

Hey Twitt, I don't get food stamps nor do I collect Welfare never did, We both work and always did....You are a poor excuse for a Councilman. It is pretty sad to know We have people like You running this Town that is why it is so messed up..And I know for a fact You didn't talk to My Husband because He thinks You all are a bunch of LOSERS.........LOSER

Guest Guest

Thanks for sticking up for Me....I am not on food stamps never was nor on welfare...We both work hard for what we have ...so just ignore that loser He or She is probably on welfare and collects food stamps, but I have nothing against anyone who is ....Loser is the one with the problems......Thanks again

Guest guest
That was a really stupid post.....You obviously have no clue, She is not

only responsible for crossing the kids across the one way but also for crossing the

kids across Harrison Ave(which is two ways. isn't it???) you jackass!!!!!

I am in agreement here that is a corner that needs a crossguard....Small kids do cross there .and it is not just a one way crossing, it does also include crossing Harrison Ave...She is needed there...But I do believe She should not have a Dog there with Her........

Guest Guest_RESIDENT_*

THIS CROSSING GUARD SHOULD NOT BE DOG SITTING WHILE CROSSING THESE CHILDREN.AS FAR AS ANYONE TAKING AWAY FOODSTAMPS OR WHATEVER THAT WOULD MEAN THE TOWN OF HARRISON WE WERE TOLD WERE ON ALL THIS ASSISTANCE WHO ARE THEY FOOLING. LETS START WITH DAN KELLY AND HIS FAMILY WHO WAS ON ASSISTANCE SO LET HIM TALK FROM HIM AND WIFE AND THEN THE DAUGHTER.BEEN THERE AND SEEN IT HAPPEN.

Guest Guest

:ph34r:

I would really like to but You are sitting behind the computer.....That is rite I am a Grandma and proud of it .....LOSER

Surprising that you are someone's grandmother......I know second graders at

Lincoln Annex who speak with much more maturity than you!!!! :lol:

Guest Guest_resident_*

TO THE GRANDMA YOU ARE WELCOME WHO CARES IF ANYONE GETS ANY HELP ALL SHE WAS SAYING LIKE THE REST OF THE TOWN ON TOP OF YOUR DEAF EARS IS ABOUT THE CROSSING GUARD DOG SITTING. ANY WAY WHAT COUNCILMAN WOULD SAY IT IS O.K. TO HAVE THIS DOG ON THE CORNER.EXCEPT BRAIN DEAD DAN KELLY OR MIKE DOLAGHAN THAT REALLY DOES NOT KNOW IF HE IS BREATHING. LIVE THIS GRANDMA ALONE WHO IS STRUGGLING LIKE THE REST OF US. OH HARRISON COUNCILMAN WE SEE YOU WHEN ELECTION TIME COMES AROUND LOST ALOT OF VOTES.GO GRANDMA

Guest Councilman
THIS CROSSING GUARD SHOULD NOT BE DOG SITTING WHILE CROSSING THESE CHILDREN.AS FAR AS ANYONE TAKING  AWAY FOODSTAMPS OR WHATEVER THAT WOULD MEAN THE TOWN OF HARRISON WE WERE TOLD WERE ON ALL THIS ASSISTANCE WHO ARE THEY FOOLING. LETS START WITH DAN KELLY AND HIS FAMILY WHO WAS ON ASSISTANCE SO LET HIM TALK FROM HIM AND WIFE AND THEN THE DAUGHTER.BEEN THERE AND SEEN IT HAPPEN.

This is the last time I'm going to say this. Leave the crossing guard alone, she has my permission for the dog to be with her. Keep it up and say goodbye to the food stamps and welfare. Maybe we'll evict you too.

Archived