Beach House

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
we all know that when she moved into the gardens she was still with her husband and that brings up another story, how can they qualify for housing when he was a police officer making a good salar.  So sad taht another family struggled while they lived the high life

IT'S EASY TO SEE WHY YOUR STRUGGLING,YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL. LIVE AND DIE IN THE GARDENS!!!!!

Guest Please

saved up my a$$, she should have saved a fortune between not paying any taxes, living in a low income housing unit while with two decent salaries coming in and three her husband's lawsuit against the town of East Newark

Guest Guest
saved up my a$$, she should have saved a fortune between not paying any taxes, living in a low income housing unit while with two decent salaries coming in and three her husband's lawsuit against the town of East Newark

Was anyone at her house in LBI this weekend for the BBQ? was the boat in the water?....

Guest Guest

Wow is this for real? I've heard about how ridiculous this site was but until I saw it with my own eyes I had no idea how truly insane you people are. I realize I add my name to the list of losers that reply to such ignorance but I just can't help myself when it comes to this one. I have known this person my entire life. My child was one of the children she "illegally babysat". Are you people kidding me??? I don't know what I would have done without her. How can anyone have any negative comments on someone who truly cared about the children she took into her home. My child adored being there and was treated as if she were one of her own children. Actions don't tell lies, when your child walks into someone’s home and hugs and kisses them. Well you know they're being treated well. My daughter was a monster and probably one of her greatest challenges and still was cared for with so much love. She loved us so much we even spent week ends at her summer home. AND YES IT IS FABULOUS!!!!!!

It's amazing what an influence this woman has had on so many of your lives. You must really miss having her around, since she's been gone for a year and yet you are still going on with this nonsense. That's great I'm sure she is thrilled to know what an impact she's had on your lives.

Guest Please

we aren't criticizing her character - we are just pointed out the fact that she was running an illegal daycar collecting a nice penny while another family and has the nerve to rant and rave about her beautiful house down the shore - damn she should have a nice penny saved

Guest 2smart4u
i just checked online and those beach houses at lbi go for more than a million.  must have been a great settlement!!!

Little people, in their little worlds, with their little brains, worrying about thier little issues, jealous of other little people, amount to just a little pile of s--t.

Guest Memory serves me

If memory serves me the settlement was for about a million dollars, check the observer arhives they ran an article on it.

So lets see years of living in low income housing unit while collecting an untaxed income and having your partner live with you without being on the lease she should have saved up a nice penny where she could afford a beautiful home on the beach. So sad how she deprived one family the use of that house while she was living the high life. Without all those extra expenses she should have the best of everything, she would be a fool not to.

Guest Pow Wow

********** was know for playing cowboys and idians with the kids, the best. Not so much kickball.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

old posts says about 6 million dollar settlement

If memory serves me the settlement was for about a million dollars, check the observer arhives they ran an article on it.

So lets see years of living in low income housing unit while collecting an untaxed income and having your partner live with you without being on the lease she should have saved up a nice penny where she could afford a beautiful home on the beach.  So sad how she deprived one family the use of that house while she was living the high life.  Without all those extra expenses she should have the best of everything, she would be a fool not to.

Archived