Why can't we all just get along?

Guest happy :)

Guest happy :)

Seems like a lot of angry or frustrated people out there.

Life is short and time passes too fast, why waste it arguing or trying to prove who is right or wrong. Go out get some ice cream, stay up late, don't clean your house this weekend, just go play before its to late and you are saying shoulda, coulda, woulda. :o

Guest BushBacker

:o+Jun 29 2007, 05:52 PM-->

QUOTE (happy :) @ Jun 29 2007, 05:52 PM)

Life is short and time passes too fast, why waste it arguing or trying to prove who is right or wrong.  Go out get some ice cream, stay up late, don't clean your house this weekend, just go play before its to late and you are saying shoulda, coulda, woulda.  :P

I'm all for it, but I don't think there's any hope for the defeatocrats. Just too much hatred for Bush, Cheney, O'Reilly, Coulter, Hannity, 2smart4u, Patriot, me, etc., etc., etc. That Kool-Aid does nasty things.

Guest Radagast

:o+Jun 29 2007, 05:52 PM-->

Life is short and time passes too fast, why waste it arguing or trying to prove who is right or wrong.  Go out get some ice cream, stay up late, don't clean your house this weekend, just go play before its to late and you are saying shoulda, coulda, woulda.  :P

Not a problem ... Some folks here still go out to get ice cream, stay up late and don't clean their house ... but they do all those things in order to facilitate angry and frustrated postings on this board while eating ice cream, staying up late and neglecting house cleaning. To them making 'Kool Aid Komments' IS play. It is they're only outlet for fun.

Welcome to the 21st Century!

:o+Jun 29 2007, 06:52 PM-->

QUOTE (happy :) @ Jun 29 2007, 06:52 PM)

Don't assume that just because people are involved in causes they care deeply about, they don't also enjoy their lives. This is going to be a wonderful weekend for us, and I hope for all. So don't you spend your time worrying about it.

Guest Guest
I'm all for it, but I don't think there's any hope for the defeatocrats. Just too much hatred for Bush, Cheney, O'Reilly, Coulter, Hannity, 2smart4u, Patriot, me, etc., etc., etc. That Kool-Aid does nasty things.

The Shrub and The Dick aren't worth the energy of hate and YOU and PatRat are just idiotic wankers.

Guest 2smart4u
Don't assume that just because people are involved in causes they care deeply about, they don't also enjoy their lives. This is going to be a wonderful weekend for us, and I hope for all. So don't you spend your time worrying about it.

wonderful weekend for "us" ?? You and Strifey maybe ??

Guest Happy 2

<_<+Jun 29 2007, 05:52 PM-->