what?

Flagman4

Why are you sad Flag Man?

Sad!! about all the trash!!! that invaded the Town!! (Illegal,mutts) --forbidden by law!! a violation!!!--punishable by a fine,or imprisonment, a criminal act!!! :blink:

Taxes are on everyone!!! in Town!!--schools, and medical, monies!!! :blink:

FlagMan belives if you dont sell Rice & beans in Town, just mabey? they will go into Newark!!! :D:D

What do you all think about this!!! :blink:

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash.

FlagMan.

Guest Guest
The old NJ community affairs 40:8A-2C

Sad!! about all the trash!!! that invaded the Town!! (Illegal,mutts) --forbidden by law!! a violation!!!--punishable by a fine,or imprisonment, a criminal act!!! :blink:

Taxes are on everyone!!! in Town!!--schools, and medical, monies!!! :blink:

FlagMan belives if you dont sell Rice & beans in Town, just mabey? they will go into Newark!!! :D  :D

What do you all think about this!!! :blink:

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash,  and more trash.

FlagMan.

Flag man please go away and don't return leave the good people of Kearny alone. I know your upset but things change and change is good. It's not so long ago that we couldn't understand what the Scots were saying and they spoke english. By Flagy and get some help you have issues to address. Good luck

Sad!! about all the trash!!! that invaded the Town!! (Illegal,mutts) --forbidden by law!! a violation!!!--punishable by a fine,or imprisonment, a criminal act!!! :lol:

Taxes are on everyone!!! in Town!!--schools, and medical, monies!!! :lol:

FlagMan belives if you dont sell Rice & beans in Town, just mabey? they will go into Newark!!! :D  :D

What do you all think about this!!! ;)

FlagMan.

:rolleyes::lol: hey flagy iam wit ya on this!but we can't do it ! and change is not good this time! the town population is way to high! to much "rentals" and dats for starts! :lol:

:rolleyes:  :lol: hey flagy iam wit ya on this!but we can't do it ! and change is not good this time! the town population is way to high! to much "rentals" and dats for starts! :lol:

Hey OldFart56:

FlagMan, understands!! What you, and everyone with half a brain!!! Knows what is happing to the Town!!! :lol::lol:

The Politicians,They know its a, ( i can"t say that) Deaf Vote for them!! ;):D

The fence citizins in Town!! well they have a agenda!! Political--thats for sure!!! :D;)

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash!!

FlagMan. :P

Guest Guest
Hey OldFart56:

FlagMan, understands!! What you, and everyone with half a brain!!! Knows what is happing to the Town!!! ;)  ;)

The Politicians,They know its a, ( i can"t say that) Deaf Vote for them!! ;)  ;)

The fence citizins in Town!! well they have a agenda!! Political--thats for sure!!! ;)  ;)

FlagMan. :P

Great! Now OldRetard56 is agreeing with the fake Flagman4. :lol:

Guest Guest
;)  ;) why is that a problem??? ;)  ;)

Hey OldFart56

The Town is lost!!! another Newark, In about 5-or 10-Years!! They know that!! :lol:

Politicians!! are just playing the GAME!! (race card) ;)

Kearny, became!! a littel dirty Town!!! And they know it!! ;)

If you do drive down the main street, (Kearny Ave) You can see it!!! :P

FlagMan.

Hey OldFart56

The Town is lost!!! another Newark, In about 5-or 10-Years!! They know that!! ;)

Politicians!! are just playing the GAME!! (race card) ;)

Kearny, became!! a littel dirty Town!!! And they know it!! ;)

If you do drive down the main street, (Kearny Ave) You can see it!!! ;)

FlagMan.

:lol:;) ya i have told them that too! sad sad! but this started back in the 70s building too many homes! the drainage was built in 20s its OLD OLD " to many rentals! there is a way to fix it all!!! will they hear us????~carpe diem~

Guest maximusprofitus

Flagman-Oldfart,

I take it you guys aren't from Kearny..

Damn fools

It's def no Greenwich Conn but let me tell you this.....I own 3 homes in Kearny, I bought 2 around 10 years ago.....I can make an easy 200 to 250k on each...... bought the house I'm currently livin in 4 years ago and I could turn and sell it right now for a profit of about $150,000.

Yeah, I'm sure the Gainsville's real estate market in an investment huh :lol:

ote=oldfart56,May 19 2005, 05:19 PM]

;);) ya i have told them that too! sad sad! but this started back in the 70s building too many homes! the drainage was built in 20s its OLD OLD " to many rentals! there is a way to fix it all!!! will they hear us????~carpe diem~

Flagman-Oldfart,

I take it you guys aren't from Kearny..

Damn fools

It's def no Greenwich Conn but let me tell you this.....I own 3 homes in Kearny, I bought 2 around 10 years ago.....I can make an easy 200 to 250k on each...... bought the house I'm currently livin in 4 years ago and I could turn and sell it right now for a profit of about $150,000.

Yeah, I'm sure the Gainsville's real estate market in an investment huh :lol:

;);) ya i have told them that too! sad sad! but this started back in the 70s building too many homes! the drainage was built in 20s its OLD OLD " to many rentals! there is a way to fix it all!!! will they hear us????~carpe diem~

OK SO ITS YOU AND LIKE YOU!THATS ALL THE TOWN IS FOR YOU" A WAY TO MAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN! YOU DO NOT CARE! ITS JUST MONEY!!!!!

Guest Guest_FlagMan_*
Flag man please go away and don't return leave the good people of Kearny alone. I know your upset but things change and change is good. It's not so long ago that we couldn't understand what the Scots were saying and they spoke english. By Flagy and get some help you have issues to address. Good luck

Hey Dummy -- They became and American Citizen!! --the mutts r Illegal!!

All the good people,(your words) I dont!!! believe they agree with you!!

Change? your words!!! FlagMan!! and the good people in Town!! dont agree with u!!

Understand this!!!--FlagMan didnt say anything about --english? r u a racist??

No issues!! just the truth!!!

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, trash, and more trash.

FlagMan.

Flagman-Oldfart,

I take it you guys aren't from Kearny.. :blink:

Damn fools

Yeah, I'm sure the Gainsville's real estate market in an investment huh :blink:

:blink::blink: ya i have told them that too! sad sad! but this started back in the 70s building too many homes! the drainage was built in 20s its OLD OLD " to many rentals! there is a way to fix it all!!! will they hear us????~carpe diem~

um this old fool was born in west hudson in 1955 50 years today! you???? and i own my home free and clear do you ? i have 2 acres do you? my taxes are 9.00 a year is yours? my power bill is 150 a month all year! is yours? how stupid are you fool!!!!!! :blink::blink:

• 1 month later...
Guest LATINO SOLDIER
Sad!! about all the trash!!! that invaded the Town!! (Illegal,mutts) --forbidden by law!! a violation!!!--punishable by a fine,or imprisonment, a criminal act!!! B)

Taxes are on everyone!!! in Town!!--schools, and medical, monies!!! B)

What do you all think about this!!! B)

FlagMan.

Hey Flagman, take a look at how many Latino Soldiers are in Iraq right now putting their lives on the line so you can have the freedom to whine.Think how many were raised on RICE AND BEANS to possibly die for our our FLAG and freedom.

Hey Flagman, take a look at how many Latino Soldiers are in Iraq right now putting their lives on the line so you can have the freedom to whine.Think how many were raised on RICE AND BEANS to possibly die  for our our FLAG and freedom.

:blink::blink: hey L/S flagy is ok! he comes from a time in kearny when you were scotch or irish! any thing else was garbage! oh yah catholic! and yes i came from that time too but i was irish jew! and worse yet! raised baptist! yah" what a mess"and kearny was all about prejudice! and i felt it my self! i was told by a mother of a class mate i could not play with him cause i was NOT CATHOLIC! ohyah i went to job corps at camp kilmer in edison in the 60s 2100 students and {3} white yah orieo cookie time! but prejudice IS PART OF THE TOWN HISTORY! SORRY! AND YOU ARE A NEW COMER OTAA! DEAL WITH IT! OR MOVE" THAT IS YOUR CHOICE!

OK SO ITS YOU AND LIKE YOU!THATS ALL THE TOWN IS FOR YOU" A WAY TO MAKE YOUR MONEY AND RUN! YOU DO NOT CARE! ITS JUST MONEY!!!!!

WELL AT LEAST WE DIDN'T HAVE TO HEAR YOUR CRAP ABOUT THE DUMP!! I THINK YOU AND FLAGMAN SHOULD HAVE TAKEN YOUR MEDS. THE BOTH OF YOU HAVE SOME SERIOUS ISSUES. BY THE WAY, BOTH OF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPELL OR FORM A SENTENCE. I ALSO DOUBT THAT YOU, OLD FART LIVE IN FLA. YOUR GOING NUTS OVER ISSUES THAT CONCERN KEARNY, YOUR EVEN POSTING YOUR NONSENSE IN HARRISON'S SITE ABOUT DUMPS!

MY ADVICE TO BOTH OF YOU RACIST LOONEY TOONS.........TAKE YOUR MEDS AND STOP POSTING YOUR POISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink::blink::lol:

Archived