"You got what you deserved"

Guest Paul

Guest Guest
The fact that you don't know says a lot about Matt's restraint. Obviously he hasn't tried to push his religion in opposition to Paszkiewicz's, even though he has every right to do it. If he had, you would know what it is.

These fundies live in a fantasy world. Human Fund? As opposed to what, a fund for a retirement home for elderly gods? If Matt ever gets a teacher who starts proselytizing in a public school for Humanism to the exclusion of other religions, then he'll have the opportunity to be consistent or not, but until that day our disgruntled guest has no basis for attacking him. It's just the usual whining because the fundies didn't get their way. He smacked down their boy and he did it in a way that Paszkiewicz couldn't wiggle out of. They don't like it, and apparently they're never going to stop whining about it.

Finally and maybe most important, do fundies hate people? Look how this is phrased. "Guest" assumes and implies a conflict between Christianity (Paszkiewicz's religion) and humans. Tells you a lot about where their way "thinking" leads. It's not a place I want to be.

So you're telling us that you think that the Human Fund, money for people, is real. And talk about hate. I think it's time for a good look in the mirror.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest
So you're telling us that you think that the Human Fund, money for people, is real.  And talk about hate.  I think it's time for a good look in the mirror.

No, you look in the mirror. All you fundies ever do is guess at other people's motives. You can't expect people not to get irritated by it.