Curfew

Guest Guest

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

"I take it highly offensive when people act like the people who live in the Gardens are second class citizens. Yes, we do not have the priveledge of owning our own house or fancy cars, but there the majority people who live there are working class people. Also, yes there are people who still struggle financially but that does not mean we are less intellegent than any of the critics who are supposedly rich intellectually and financially. It is funny how no one praises the Gardens for all the athletes it contributes to the community or the volunteer work some of them participate in. Did i mention the college percentenge for a student at HHs to go on to college is about 70% for a 2 year institution, but the teenagers who live in the Gardens that go onto college most of them go to four year universities like Montclair, NJCU, Felician, Seton Hall, St. Peter's, and Stotckton. Wait but nobody praises them for that. Kids play basketball you complain, but if you take everything away from kids that leaves them curiousity which is the main reason people start using drugs. It is so funny how people pinpoint the Gardens for the towns decay when in reality most of the drug users of the town do not live there. Let's talk about the HPD that plans to rid the Gardens of the so called scum when people on the force are gamblers and drug users themselves. Half of the officers are incompetent physically which I know everyone could agree. I am not saying that there are no drug addicts in the Gardens but the majority people there are not. Yes, the people who abuse drugs and give the Gardens a bad name should be dealt with, but blaming the youth is so irresponible. The innocent are products of the experienced. For example, the people who said the times have changed in the past 30 years did live through the 60's or 70's and when crime and drugs where in fashion what is the difference now you are all too old and stubborn to see you were just the same way? Instead of degrading the Gardens and accusing people of being scumbags and losers, get to the people first. Afterwards, one would know that about 10% of the Gardens is drug users while the rest are connected only because they live in the same complex. A few spoiled apples should not let it spoil the bunch. As for the Garden Rats they should be able to defend themselves. They only want to enjoy life and what little life you say they have let them be happy and if basketball is what makes them happy let them be. If anyone has learned anything through childhood they would know defying authority is one of them, talk to them like civilized individuals like you wish they were and you will see results. "

AMEN!!!

Guest 2smart4u
"I take it highly offensive when people act like the people who live in the Gardens are second class citizens. Yes, we do not have the priveledge of owning our own house or fancy cars, but there the majority people who live there are working class people. Also, yes there are people who still struggle financially but that does not mean we are less intellegent than any of the critics who are supposedly rich intellectually and financially. It is funny how no one praises the Gardens for all the athletes it contributes to the community or the volunteer work some of them participate in. Did i mention the college percentenge for a student at HHs to go on to college is about 70% for a 2 year institution, but the teenagers who live in the Gardens that go onto college most of them go to four year universities like Montclair, NJCU, Felician, Seton Hall, St. Peter's, and Stotckton. Wait but nobody praises them for that. Kids play basketball you complain, but if you take everything away from kids that leaves them curiousity which is the main reason people start using drugs. It is so funny how people pinpoint the Gardens for the towns decay when in reality most of the drug users of the town do not live there. Let's talk about the HPD that plans to rid the Gardens of the so called scum when people on the force are gamblers and drug users themselves. Half of the officers are incompetent physically which I know everyone could agree. I am not saying that there are no drug addicts in the Gardens but the majority people there are not. Yes, the people who abuse drugs and give the Gardens a bad name should be dealt with, but blaming the youth is so irresponible. The innocent are products of the experienced. For example, the people who said the times have changed in the past 30 years did live through the 60's or 70's and when crime and drugs where in fashion what is the difference now you are all too old and stubborn to see you were just the same way? Instead of degrading the Gardens and accusing people of being scumbags and losers, get to the people first. Afterwards, one would know that about 10% of the Gardens is drug users while the rest are connected only because they live in the same complex. A few spoiled apples should not let it spoil the bunch. As for the Garden Rats they should be able to defend themselves. They only want to enjoy life and what little life you say they have let them be happy and if basketball is what makes them happy let them be. If anyone has learned anything through childhood they would know defying authority is one of them, talk to them like civilized individuals like you wish they were and you will see results. "

AMEN!!!

A lot of words, but no message.

Guest Guest

AMEN!!!

Harrison Gardens is all junkies,WHAT THE HELL IS FELICIAN?

Guest Guest

Some people don't realize that a lot of people in "THE GARDENS" are elderly or Dissabled.....I WOULD LOVE to get out of the house and back to work but it is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSABLE!!!!!

Guest Guest

Some people don't realize that a lot of people in "THE GARDENS" are elderly or Dissabled.....I WOULD LOVE to get out of the house and back to work but it is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSABLE!!!!!

• 2 months later...
ITS FUNNY HOW AFTER I TALKED ABOUT YOU GUYS TO GET A JOB..NOBODY SAID A WORD TO BACK THEM SELVES UP...I GUESS I WAS RIGHT YOU OUR LOW LIFES...I GUESS IN ANT BAD BE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH...CAUSE YOUR THE SHIT ON MY SNEAKERS..BRAND NEW NIKES I MIGHT ADD...DAMN IT s**ks THE GAS I PUTIN TO MY CAR COST MORE THAN YOUR RENT..."DID HE SAY CAR" YEA THAT WAS ME JUST PAST YOUR BUM ASS ON THE 39 :unsure:

FROM

CHA CHING :unsure:

You should take the money you spent on your Nike's and take a speach and spelling class. And it's Low Lives with a "V" not Lifes with an "F".

You should take the money you spent on your Nike's and take a speach and spelling class. And it's Low Lives with a "V" not Lifes with an "F".

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house cause your retarded ass spelt speech wrong d**k.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest_resident_*

we really need a curfew in harrison and get these kids off the streets. and enforce harrison is so lax these kids are out all hours of the day and night causing all kinds of trouble.another thing where are the police in all of this.parents you are responsible for your kids when they are out there causing all kinds of trouble cmon town of harrison enforce this curfew and real soon i hope.

Guest Guest_resident_*

we really need a curfew.and we need one real fast they have to get these kids off the street at all hours of the night causing all kinds of trouble and destroying property.but then again where are the parents for these kids to be out at all hours.the police should really enforce this.parents you are responsible for what your kids are doing.then again you say not my kids look again.wake up parents.

Archived