barking dogs

Guest guest

I agree this is animal abuse suggesting forms of cruel acts. Contact the ASPCA for  laws regarding abuse. AND WHAT THIS PERSON IS WRITING  about SHOULD NOT BE allowed....

:blink::blink::blink: did you read all the posts ? my advice is the kindest ! and used by usaf and army to train guard dogs!the aspca uses shock sticks! which do you prefer? and sis off pister! love that!

Guest animal lover
:blink:  :blink:  :blink: did you read all the posts ? my advice is the kindest ! and used by usaf and army to train guard dogs!the aspca uses shock sticks! which do you prefer? and sis off pister! love that!

GET OFF THIS SITE.By the way we do not need your advice on animal cruelty. You have suggested many forms of cruelty. Read the law for cruelty in NJ.....

Guest Animal lover too
GET OFF THIS SITE.By the way we do not need your advice on animal cruelty. You have suggested many forms of cruelty. Read the law for cruelty in NJ.....

I agree remove old fart from this web site.

Guest YOU NEED TO BE @@@ WITH A STICK
If the stick, ammonium, gadgets, open fence, and peanut butter balls don't work just give a swift kick to the balls.  How's that Animal Lover?!

Try hitting me! You will never again pick up a stick! YOU WILL BE IN JAIL.

Guest Guest

We all know it's not the animal's fault, but it's a very frustrating problem. I know someone who was forced to sell their home due to the CONSTANT barking and threatening actions of the neighbor's dogs and the inability of anyone to stop it. Not the Bd. of Health, the court or whatever. It's a serious quality of life issue. People who love their pets should not expect others to be annoyed by them.

Guest ANIMAL LOVERTOO
Try hitting me! You will never again pick up a stick! YOU WILL BE IN JAIL.

All in support of you. THIS PERSON SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED ON THIS SITE.Animal lover is right all things been said are cruel and its true ANIMALS HAVE RIGHTS. LIKE IT OR NOT ..

Guest New Poster

I agree, remove the Oldfart from this site. He is a Jacka$$ and can't write logical sentences to save his life. Screw you hillbilly trash! :blink::blink:

Guest ANIMAL LOVER

Contact KOTW to stop OLD FART SUGGESTING animal cruelty. We know everyone has the right to voice their opinion. but as someone stated if someone listens to OLD FART a animal will suffer and maybe die. This should not be allowed..

Contact KOTW to stop OLD FART SUGGESTING animal cruelty. We know everyone has the right to voice their opinion. but as someone stated if someone listens to OLD FART  a animal will suffer and maybe die. This should not be allowed..

:blink::blink::blink: my my are you just stupid or just dum?blaming me for all the posts is just stupid! i stand with what i said ! not the rest! ! nuf said!oh note putting a virus on the other site is wrong ! why did you do it? lisa knows its you!so do i! keep up the back stabbing your time will run out!

Guest Animal Lover

I really love animals. Even though I'm in my mid-40's, I still sleep with a life size tiger stuffed animal. At halloween I dress my kids up in little cat and dog costumes and walk them around town on their kid-leashes.

To oldfart, sorry I've been giving you such a hard time.

I really love animals.  Even though I'm in my mid-40's, I still sleep with a life size tiger stuffed animal.  At halloween I dress my kids up in little cat and dog costumes and walk them around town on their kid-leashes.

To oldfart, sorry I've been giving you such a hard time.

:blink: you are in kearny! i love kearny! so luv ya!!! :blink:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest
If your neighbors really arent' paying attention, as you say, walk over to their yard and open the gate, or get a good pair of bolt cutters and cut the chain.  The dogs will run away from their horrible uncaring masters and you will have 3 less barking dogs on your hands.  Also, you could look at some of these sonic anti-barking gadgets.  Supposedly, you can mount them on the side of your house or anywhere nearby, and they will stop the barking.

Or, if you're the fearless type, get a good solid stick and have a good whack once in a while when no one is looking.

The sonic alarms don't work I have tried them in My area.......And I don't believe in hurting a Dog or any animal for that matter....so please dont do that...You could end up in jail or court..........Get large soup bones boil them and give it to them it should keep the dogs busy for a while....But please dont harm them...Good Luck....A animal lover

Guest guest

If the dogs are anything like my 3 dogs, they are barking because they are playing with each other. Would you abuse your children when they are yelling and screaming and joking around with their family or friends? I hope not

Guest Guest
If the dogs are anything like my 3 dogs, they are barking because they are playing with each other. Would you abuse your children when they are yelling and screaming and joking around with their family or friends? I hope not

If my children were being socially inappropriate and/or a nuissance to my neiborhood I would attempt to curtail their behavior, and in the worse case I would have to discipline them. It should be no different with all of these 'beloved' dogs.

Archived