Catch of the day

Guest Bowtielover

Guest Bowtielover

Good Idea! Took the advise of law enforcement and set up a video camera in order to catch a criminal. Low and behold while I was cleaning the front of my house I caught one of many assailants on video tape today direct his sociapathic rabble razzing my way. Off to the Rodino building in the morning to sign a complaint against a really big fish.

Guest inquiring minds want to know ??
Good Idea! Took the advise of law enforcement and set up a video camera in order to catch a criminal. Low and behold while I was cleaning the front of my house I caught one of many assailants on video tape today direct his sociapathic rabble razzing my way.  Off to the Rodino building in the morning to sign a complaint against a really big fish.

Would you like to disclose who, obiviously you don't fear retribution, since you have it on tape. Unless, of course you're lying !!!!!!!!

Guest Catch of the day
Would you like to disclose who, obiviously you don't fear retribution, since you have it on tape. Unless, of course you're lying  !!!!!!!!

No not lying but a individual is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law which everyone in Kearny fails to comprehend and unlike him I would not want to violate his civil rights to do process and after showing the tape to my Lawyer I think I will throw it in the round file and wait for another childish idiot to come along who has a little less to loose

Archived