Bye-Bye Billy Boy

Guest Coin Contributor

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guest
When Billy goes before the judge he's going to say"what are you mad at me".

He always was a very generous guy and ran the Street Dept a lot better then the present boss who got his job because someone owed a lot of money.

I am convinced you are right that has to be the reason he got his job and why the so called Mayor allows him to get away with things that man is ruining OUR TOWN

Guest Guest
I am convinced you are right that has to be the reason he got his job and why the so called Mayor allows him to get away with things that man is ruining OUR TOWN

Have you noticed that this guy in the DPW has only been here for a short while and the town is broke?? Why is that? Billy may have taken a few quarters but what is this guy taking? more so how many friends is he calling in to fix things and how true are the given estimates and how much does the friend get paid and how much goes into the pocket of the big guy int he DPW?????????????

Guest guest
Have you noticed that this guy in the DPW has only been here for a short while and the town is broke?? Why is that? Billy may have taken a few quarters but what is this guy taking? more so how many friends is he calling in to fix things and how true are the given estimates and how much does the friend get paid and how much goes into the pocket of the big guy int he DPW?????????????

THE STAR LEDGER SAID LAST WEEK, THAT THE GOV STARTED TO INVESTIGATE SHARPE JAMES BACK IN 2002, WHEN SOMEONE NOTIFIED THEM THAT HE WAS SELLING THOSE CITY PROPERTIES TO FRIENDS CHEAP, INSTEAD OF TO APPROVED RE-DEVELOPERS WHOSE DEALS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE 'COUNCIL -APPOVED.'

NOW IF IT TOOK THE OVER 5 YRS TO 'BUILD-UP' A 'SOLID' CASE AGAINST JAMES; DON'T YOU THINK THAT SOMEONE HERE PROBABLY DID THE SAME AND THAT A 'FEW' OF OUR 'GUYS' ARE ALSO BEING CHECKED OUT?

Billy's case is baby stuff, compared to what others have done .

Guest Guest
THE STAR LEDGER SAID LAST WEEK, THAT THE GOV  STARTED TO INVESTIGATE SHARPE JAMES BACK IN 2002, WHEN SOMEONE NOTIFIED THEM THAT HE WAS SELLING THOSE CITY PROPERTIES TO FRIENDS CHEAP, INSTEAD OF TO APPROVED RE-DEVELOPERS WHOSE DEALS  WERE  SUPPOSED TO BE 'COUNCIL -APPOVED.'

NOW IF IT TOOK THE OVER 5 YRS TO 'BUILD-UP' A 'SOLID' CASE AGAINST JAMES;  DON'T YOU THINK THAT SOMEONE HERE PROBABLY DID THE SAME  AND THAT A 'FEW' OF OUR 'GUYS' ARE ALSO BEING CHECKED OUT?

Billy's case is baby stuff, compared to what others have done .

So that makes it ok. ;)

Guest Harry
Billy is a hell of a guy. He has and will pay the price for his mistaken deeds.

I still like him. He was always there for all.

Hang in there Billy.

A Friend

He'll pay the price, "in quarters!"

Guest Guest

A few quarters..? Are you nuts.. Stealing is Stealing.. They're showing 100K taken, We can only guess what the real number was, and how long it was going on for. Don't under state the obvious. The man took, therefore he goes in front of the judge. Don't feel sorry for him.. He did what he did! If you want to give him justice, or respect don't mention his name. He still has a family member in town. I'm not sure what's worse the pitty, or the hands over your eyes.. Can you imagine how much was really taken over the years. Do you think he's the first. He didn't invent the wheel, trust me. There were others. Names... Not important. But, what about those that were above BT, you think there PIGGY banks aren't full. Plenty of them are. Just because they weren't stupid enough to put the money in their accounts, dosen't mean they aren't guilty.. It means they were smarter... Do you feel bad for them too!! Yoiu probably re=elected them.. OH, you don't vote, YOUR MISTAKE..

A new politician, can't steal... Keep changing them in their offices, and they can't get dirty. Next, candidate.. one or two terms, then another. The Town Only Goes Bad if you Leave them IN OFFICE>..

Leave them in and they get FAT/.... Do you really think someone else can do a worse job.. YOu pEOple CAn't Be that Simple.

Oh, I forgot your job is threatened.. So vote them back in. The towns under state assistance.. Guess what time it is.. CUT BACK TIME...

Guest guest
So that makes it ok. ;)

NO. It means that there is much more work to be done besides Billy's case. Can't think its over because they caught hiim. There's 'more' and 'toughter' ones to get. Much, much more to be done. The job isn't even 1/4 done. (pardon the pun)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
NO.  It means that there is much more work to be done besides Billy's case.  Can't think its over because they caught hiim.  There's 'more' and 'toughter' ones to get.  Much, much more to be done.  The job isn't even 1/4 done. (pardon the pun)

Rumor has it there are more indictments coming regarding corruption in Harrison. Stay tuned fans. The parrot has spoken.

A 'few 1/4s'????????....... 100,000 worth. Hopefully the guy in DPW gets his.

Hopefully Billy rolled and this corrupt town will go down before the real rede

velopment starts. Look at the history of

Hoboken to get an idea.

MUST BE....  OH, YEA.......    I FORGOT ABOUT THAT ONE. 

SO THAT'LL MAKE HIM  STILL ABLE TO RETURN TO WORK, PLUS, HE DID MANAGE THE PLACE AT A MORE EFFICIENT LEVEL THAN  ALL OF THE OTHER GUYS WE HAD RECENTLY IN THE PAST FEW YRS.  NO ONE DIRECTED THE SNOW CLEAN-UP AS QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY AS HE DID.

Snow this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When am I getting my 100,000 back.

We could sell the shore house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

All the concern for the family is laughable. Perhaps we are overlooking the off spring and their cushy town jobs. Thank god I no longer live in that hell hole. Its been nothing but currupt for the day it ways incorporated. Every last official should be ashamed of themselves for either their incompentence or complacence.

More over shame on you Harrison for voting in the same "Family" of politician year after year.

• 2 weeks later...
Songs are(were) sung.

Let the worry wart compatiton begi :wub:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: n

64650[/snapback]

Its no more bye bye billy. He is singing a toon and its a ballad and tru story. And I don't blame hime. They left Billy out to dry all by himself. And don't tell me that they didn't know what he wans doing. I hope they all go down the river.