Bye-Bye Billy Boy

Guest Coin Contributor

Guest Guest
"Stuff happens"

Once again, so that even you can understand.  Stuff didn't just happen.  Mr. T puposefully set out to rob the community.  He was greedy and looking to pad an already generous salary.  Hopefully a judge will consider this and punish him.

nice comeback. maybe i can understand you now. billy did a bad thing. maybe the judge will punish him. maybe you will finish grade school and leave mommy's house and maybe even more away from Harrison. naaaaahhhh!

you're just a short sighted, dim wit with no motivation to ever improve yourself.

just sit back and wait for another.................. wait did you write "rob the community" ? bill tanski is the low man in Harrison what did any robbin'. heck i gots afeelin' you might have your hand in someone else's pocket pardner. how you doin'?

stop replying, i concede.... billy is bad man, should be punished very harshly heck flog him if you want. maybe then there won't be no more "stuff happening". everybody will be very very afwaid. very afwaid.......... scared too.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest
nice comeback. maybe i can understand you now. billy did a bad thing. maybe the judge will punish him. maybe you will finish grade school and leave mommy's house and maybe even more away from Harrison. naaaaahhhh!

you're just a short sighted, dim wit with no motivation to ever improve yourself.

just sit back and wait for another.................. wait did you write "rob the community" ?    bill tanski is the low man in Harrison what did any robbin'. heck i gots afeelin' you might have your hand in someone else's pocket pardner.  how you doin'?

stop replying, i concede.... billy is bad man, should be punished very harshly heck flog him if you want.  maybe then there won't be no more "stuff happening". everybody will be very very afwaid. very afwaid.......... scared too.

If everyone in Harrison gives 10 bucks to the Billy stay out of jail fund, we can do it.

Guest Guest
If everyone in Harrison gives 10 bucks to the Billy stay out of jail fund, we can do it.

It might take more than 10 dollars but if we all get together, it might work. All town employees and Billy's friends could contribute to a special fund. Even have a fund raiser like the mayors cocktail party to help him out. After all, Billy was a good friend of the mayor for many years.

Guest Guest

I worked with Billy Tansky from time to time and he was always willing to do his part. As much as I know of him he was a stand up guy and still is. All that comes to mind while reading this thread is, Let him who is without sin cast the first stone. Good people make bad choices to. I'm sure he regrets his actions.

Guest Guest

best thing you can do is show your support for billy when the judge seems him again. a big turn out will show the judge that he was well liked and maybe set up.

Guest Guest
I worked with Billy Tansky from time to time and he was always willing to do his part. As much as I know of him he was a stand up guy and still is. All that comes to mind while reading this thread is, Let him who is without sin cast the first stone. Good people make bad choices to. I'm sure he regrets his actions.

I agree. Hate to see a guy like Billy put himself in a spot like this because like you stated, I believe him to be a stand up guy as well. Let all the "saints" take their shots here 'cause you know not one has the stones otherwise.

Guest GURDT

AT LEAST, HE DESERVES CREDIT FOR BEING THE BEST CO-ORDINATOR OF THE STREET DEPT WE EVER HAD IN PRESENT HISTORY.

THE STREETS WERE THE CLEANEST IN MANY YRS AND THE SNOW WAS ALWAYS CLEANED IN RECORD TIME, COMPARED TO THE OTHEER LOCAL TOWNS. IN THE PAST FEW YRS, THE QUALITY & EFFICIENCY FELL BEHIND.

He learned the trade from the bottom, starting as a oung guy. Experience is the best teacher!

Guest Guest

just sit back and wait for another.................. wait did you write "rob the community" ?    bill tanski is the low man in Harrison what did any robbin'. heck i gots afeelin' you might have your hand in someone else's pocket pardner.  how you doin'?

stop replying, i concede.... billy is bad man, should be punished very harshly heck flog him if you want.  maybe then there won't be no more "stuff happening". everybody will be very very afwaid. very afwaid.......... scared too.

I new you'd get it eventually.

Guest Guest

A stand up guy would not have made the choice that he did.

Guest Guest

So now we're going to call it a "bad choice". :lol:

Guest Guest
best thing you can do is show your support for billy when the judge seems him again.  a big turn out will show the judge that he was well liked and maybe set up.

Billy will be standing outside the Courthouse handing out quarters for the parking meters, if anyone decides to support this thief! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

SINCE WHEN IS A THIEF A STAND UP GUY - ONLY IN HARRISON!

Guest Guest
A stand up guy would not have made the choice that he did.

He was Not alone on this I do not care what anyone says.....Why wasn't the other 2 Guys that stole money from the meters charged..They were just temporarily fired and rehired....Something smells in Harrison.....Can't wait for the Shi- to hit the fan......Bill Tanski made a mistake , I don't believe it was all the money they say, I also think that one in the Town hall, a Female has something to do with this as well,,Oh Well Let's Just wait and See........

Guest guest

I agree! Sounds like a few jealous writers on this thread....Anytime I've heard Billy's name it's usually followed by "Nice guy", "stand up guy" "always a smile"...

Guest Guest
He was Not alone on this I do not care what anyone says.....Why wasn't the other 2 Guys that stole money from the meters  charged..They were just temporarily fired and rehired....Something smells in Harrison.....Can't wait for the Shi- to hit the fan......Bill Tanski  made a mistake , I don't believe it was all the money they  say, I also think that one in the Town hall,  a Female has something to do with this as well,,Oh Well Let's Just wait and See........

The sh** has hit the fan. Tanski pleaded guilty.

Guest GUEST
He was Not alone on this I do not care what anyone says.....Why wasn't the other 2 Guys that stole money from the meters  charged..They were just temporarily fired and rehired....Something smells in Harrison.....Can't wait for the Shi- to hit the fan......Bill Tanski  made a mistake , I don't believe it was all the money they  say, I also think that one in the Town hall,  a Female has something to do with this as well,,Oh Well Let's Just wait and See........

WERE THE OTHER 2 GUYS DOING IT TOGETHER AS A TEAM, OR OPERATING 'INDIVIDUALLY AT DIFFERENT TIMES?

WAS EITHER OF THEM IN A 'MANAGEMENT' POSITION AT THE STREET DEPT OR 'LABORERS'?

Guest Guest

Billy's not going anywhere. restitution and probation are in the cards. He's a first time offender. :blink:

Guest Guest
Billy's not going anywhere. restitution and probation are in the cards. He's a first time offender. :lol:

As a convicted felon, who ruined his and his families' good name, he should get some time and be forced to repay what he stole. When he gets out he would then be qualified to run the Street Dep't. as a convicted felon. Isn't that one of the requirements for the Dep't. Head of that Dep't.?

Guest GUEST
As a convicted felon, who ruined his and his families' good name, he should get some time and be forced to repay what he stole.  When he gets out he would then be qualified to run the Street Dep't. as a convicted felon.  Isn't that one of the requirements for the Dep't. Head of that Dep't.?

MUST BE.... OH, YEA....... I FORGOT ABOUT THAT ONE.

SO THAT'LL MAKE HIM STILL ABLE TO RETURN TO WORK, PLUS, HE DID MANAGE THE PLACE AT A MORE EFFICIENT LEVEL THAN ALL OF THE OTHER GUYS WE HAD RECENTLY IN THE PAST FEW YRS. NO ONE DIRECTED THE SNOW CLEAN-UP AS QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY AS HE DID.

Guest Guest
First time he got caught, not first time ofender, I guess the 138,000- he made a year wasn't enough.

When Billy goes before the judge he's going to say"what are you mad at me".

He always was a very generous guy and ran the Street Dept a lot better then the present boss who got his job because someone owed a lot of money.

Guest Guest
MUST BE....  OH, YEA.......    I FORGOT ABOUT THAT ONE. 

SO THAT'LL MAKE HIM  STILL ABLE TO RETURN TO WORK, PLUS, HE DID MANAGE THE PLACE AT A MORE EFFICIENT LEVEL THAN  ALL OF THE OTHER GUYS WE HAD RECENTLY IN THE PAST FEW YRS.  NO ONE DIRECTED THE SNOW CLEAN-UP AS QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY AS HE DID.

Yeah, the streets in Harrison are beautiful.

Guest Guest
MUST BE....  OH, YEA.......    I FORGOT ABOUT THAT ONE. 

SO THAT'LL MAKE HIM  STILL ABLE TO RETURN TO WORK, PLUS, HE DID MANAGE THE PLACE AT A MORE EFFICIENT LEVEL THAN  ALL OF THE OTHER GUYS WE HAD RECENTLY IN THE PAST FEW YRS.  NO ONE DIRECTED THE SNOW CLEAN-UP AS QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY AS HE DID.

You would have too, if you were paid the $ 138,000- he was as a machine operator! How can I get an application to work in this department!

Guest Guest
When Billy goes before the judge he's going to say"what are you mad at me".

He always was a very generous guy and ran the Street Dept a lot better then the present boss who got his job because someone owed a lot of money.

Yeah, generous with your money. Now get it together sizzle chits!