Girls softball run poorly

Guest Softball Dad

Guest Softball Dad

Are girls are treated very poorly compared to baseball. Parents are trying hard but shame on the rec dept.. Girls should pay $1 per year for what they get.

Guest Guest
Are girls are treated very poorly compared to baseball. Parents are trying hard but shame on the rec dept.. Girls should pay $1 per year for what they get.

Who runs the program now? That league use to be run well. What exactly is the problem with the league? Please let me know.

Guest silas dogood

Its not just girl's softball. Ever recreation program in this town is run poorly. This simple reason is the people in charge are inept at doing their job. The simple solution is to remove the two gentelmen from their positions and put people in there who have half a brain.

Guest Guest
Its not just girl's softball. Ever recreation program in this town is run poorly. This simple reason is the people in charge are inept at doing their job. The simple solution is to remove the two gentelmen from their positions and put people in there who have half a brain.

I'm sure that you could do a much better job. Oh! excuse me do you mean santos and d'arco? yea you could do a much better job.

Guest Ex- Girls softball coach for rec
I'm sure that you could do a much better job. Oh! excuse me do you mean santos and d'arco? yea you could do a much better job.

:lol: No, They are talking about Martone & Cataffi, when I was a coach 10yrs ago, we did what we could and asked the parents to chip in, with their time. At the end of the year we threw the girls a BBQ ( at our own expense). But we had guys like Hugh MacDonald and we had Carol MacDonald, that ran the girls softball Clarence Finch( concerned parent & friend to all) and Jean (sorry, I forgot the last name) but we all made sure that everything was run fair, we played at the oval, WH park and we even held practice in the parking lot at the VFW so, if the town wasn't helping we the parents did it. So take my advice, jump in and step up to the plate, you will feel great and so will the girls.

Guest Guest
:lol:  No, They are talking about Martone & Cataffi, when I was a coach 10yrs ago, we did what we could and asked the parents to chip in, with their time. At the end of the year we threw the girls a BBQ ( at our own expense). But we had guys like Hugh MacDonald and we had Carol MacDonald, that ran the girls softball Clarence Finch( concerned parent & friend to all) and Jean (sorry, I forgot the last name) but we all made sure that everything was run fair, we played at the oval, WH park and we even held practice in the parking lot at the VFW so, if the town wasn't helping we the parents did it. So take my advice, jump in and step up to the plate, you will feel great and so will the girls.

That would be Jean Young. She was good with the girls.

Guest Guest

Was there an end of season party yet? There was talk of one but if it took place we missed it. Still no trophy or pictures but we didn't get our pictures last year until August and had to go to the deli to pick them up.