DRAFT KATHY DERAY FOR 2ND WARD COUNCIL

Guest 2ND WARD  HOMEOWNER

Guest Curious
One issue I know that Santos and his crew cannot win on. Sorry at the moment I can not tell you about it. You will read about it I PROMISE .Santos opponent win get my AMMUNTION. :lol:

Huh? Do you really think anybody's going to fall for that? "I know something you don't know ---- but I can't tell you." What are we, eight years old?

Go ahead, give your AMMUNTION to your opponent. Just hope he doesn't shoot himself in the foot with his AMMUNTION.

Realist, We have someone for the second ward but the person is not ready.Your girl puppets are smart but they are NOT HONEST......... I know its hard for you. So put away your Santos doll and his PUPPETS.Its time for honest people not Sneaky SANTOS AND HIS PUPPETS. Realist we know who you are I guess you have no guts but your real name on HERE......

Wrong, right back at ya! Joe Bigelow, nice guy--brave enough to stand alone against the Vartan regime, but not enough smarts to know what to do after taking a stand. It wasn't until Super Santos, the legal beagle, brought his genius to a meeting at the High School, that Kearny took the first step to right a terrible wrong. And Santos saw it through until we got the department back. (See what I mean about going to meetings)

If memory serves me, it wasn't Santos who screwed Bigelow, it was Mangin who ran against him  as an"Independent Democrat" or as I like to call him a "Democrat of Convenience".

Hey No-Name,

Are you still posting about me? I thought I shut you up. Anyway, if you're not enough of a man to sign your name, are you at least enough of a man to answer a question about what you wrote? How did I "screw" Joe Bigelow? All I did was run against him. According to your logic then, Santos "screwed" Pete McIntyre.

Since you're such an expert on me, one more question. When I ran against Joe Bigelow in 2000, who did Mayor Santos support? Be sure to check your answer with your boss first. I'm not asking who the Mayor said he supported after the election. I'm asking - who did he support during the election?

Jim Mangin

ps - an "Independent Democrat" is any Democrat that researches an issue, asks questions, forms an opinion based on that research and not the will of the Mayor or anyone else, and finally, voices that opinion even if it disagrees with the Mayor or anyone else. Care to tell us what a "Democrat of Convenience" is?

Guest JW IS A BROWN NOSER

BOY! THIS GUY s**ks UP TO THESE PEOPLE. THE NEXT THING HE WILL BE CUTTING THEIR GRASS FOR THEM. AND YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE!!!

Guest A. Realist
Realist,                                                                                                                              We have someone for the second ward but the person is not ready.Your girl puppets are smart but they are NOT HONEST......... I know its hard for you. So put away your Santos doll and his PUPPETS.Its time for honest people not Sneaky SANTOS AND HIS PUPPETS. Realist we know who you are I guess you have no guts but your real name on HERE......

When is you're savior going to be ready? When Sherry and Pettigrew both retire?

I'm givin' you you're props on this one. At least you're not beating around the bush, here, man. You came right out with an accusatory statement--..."they are NOT HONEST.." you said. Now comes the hard part. Tell the people how they're not honest and PROVE IT. You can get yourself in a lotta trouble with statements like that one, Kirkie.

And if you already know who I am, then why should I have to tell you? Isn't it more exciting and mysterious this way. You know, with you using a phoney name and me using a phoney name. We're like "Strangers in the Night." Dubey-Dubey-Doo.....

Guest Guest
Hey, like the song says, "I just happen to love this town". If you get a look of disgust when you introduce yourself, maybe it's not 'cause you're from Kearny!! Think about it!!!

Enjoy the new "people" that Walmart brings to town, it's gonna make Kmart, Marshall's, and Shop-Rite look like a shopping paradise. :lol:

Maybe young Senator Santos will have time to help out though.

Guest Guest
When is you're savior going to be ready? When Sherry and Pettigrew both retire?

I'm givin' you you're props on this one. At least you're not beating around the bush, here, man. You came right out with an accusatory statement--..."they are NOT HONEST.." you said. Now comes the hard part. Tell the people how they're not honest and PROVE IT. You can get yourself in a lotta trouble with statements like that one, Kirkie.

And if you already know who I am, then why should I have to tell you? Isn't it more exciting and mysterious this way. You know, with you using a phoney name and me using a phoney name. We're like "Strangers in the Night." Dubey-Dubey-Doo.....

Maybe someone will finally step up and run when the real estate bubble bursts and 2nd warders are paying $6000 a year property tax on a $140,000 home.

Guest guest

how come im always reading that this is the year sherry will lose or pettigrew will lose yet no one steps up to run against them. if you find something is wrong and you complain about it and as you say nothing gets done there are two ways to get it done: 1 is to volunteer some of you time to see it through ie dirty streets im not talking about the street you drive on im talking about the sidewalks or parks you can organize groups of people to clean them 2 sign up and run for public office if you win you can try it your way or if you lose hopefully you will have some support of the voters and you can go to the winner and talk to them about your ideas

but sitting on a message board that probably 100 people in kearny read a week isnt going to solve the problem remember the people that are elected represent you so if the same people are unopposed then that means either you agree with what is happening or you to scared to show your face in public and let people know who you are

this goes for all sides of the fence Democrats Republicans and anyone inbetween or outside those lines

• 1 month later...
:blink:  :blink:

Regarding below statement, let it be known that I have already picked up my form and am going to vote for __________!    I know that we will all be better off for it as well!

:blink: HEY VERN! YOU DO NOT LIVE IN KEARNY DO YA ? IF YOU DID YOU WOULD KNOW ALL ABOUT THE FLOODING ! AND NAME CALLING IS ALL YOUR GOOD FOR! DO SOMTHING FOR THE TOWN! FIND ONE WHO WILL DO WHAT THEY SAY AND NOT LIE ! THE TOWN HAS TOO MANY NEWBES! SANTOS CAN BS THEM ALL DAY LONG! DO YOU KNOW THE TRUTH?IT IS BIG! REAL BIG ! THE TOWN HAS TO PULL TOGETHER AND SEE THE TRUTH! THEN THERE IS HOPE ! :blink:

Yes I do live in K-town and have been here now 30 years. So trust me, I know all about the "BIG LIES". :blink:

The people of this town could not pull together if their salaries depended upon doing so.

:lol:

HEY VERN! YOU DO NOT LIVE IN KEARNY DO YA ? IF YOU DID YOU WOULD KNOW ALL ABOUT THE FLOODING ! AND NAME CALLING IS ALL YOUR GOOD FOR! DO SOMTHING FOR THE TOWN! FIND ONE WHO WILL DO WHAT THEY SAY AND NOT LIE ! THE TOWN HAS TOO MANY NEWBES! SANTOS CAN BS THEM ALL DAY LONG! DO YOU KNOW THE TRUTH?IT IS BIG! REAL BIG ! THE TOWN HAS TO PULL TOGETHER AND SEE THE TRUTH! THEN THERE IS HOPE !

:lol: HEY  VERN! YOU DO NOT LIVE IN KEARNY DO YA ? IF YOU DID YOU WOULD KNOW ALL ABOUT THE FLOODING ! AND NAME CALLING IS ALL YOUR GOOD FOR! DO SOMTHING FOR THE TOWN! FIND ONE WHO WILL DO WHAT THEY SAY AND NOT LIE ! THE TOWN HAS TOO MANY NEWBES! SANTOS CAN BS THEM ALL DAY LONG! DO YOU KNOW THE TRUTH?IT IS BIG! REAL BIG ! THE TOWN HAS TO PULL TOGETHER AND SEE THE TRUTH! THEN THERE IS HOPE ! :blink:

OldGas56, Vern is from Kearny, now about 30 years a resident. As an engineer, he fully understands the flood situation and scope of the problem. Now name calling!? That does not sound like him ... cutting maybe -- otherwise nah.

Archived