mayor answer please

Guest animal lovers

• 1 month later...
Guest animal lover
:lol:  :blink: WITH ALL! THE OTHER PROBLIMS? YOU GOTA BE KIDDING! :o  :o

Yes a dog park in Kearny. Other towns have them. Santos wants hockey rings,rec center .2005 DOG PARK IN KEARNY...................................................

We are waiting to hear from you.

...And hear from him you won't! A dog park is simply not of great importance. I had my dog over a friends house and that caused us to become enemies. Seems Mr. Cleaver did not care for the crappola on his lawn so he asked June to clean it. Then June became angry at Ward. Point is just this ... if you have a dog keep in your yard. That way, like me, you will not ruin a friendship!

Synopsis:

Keep the crappola in your own yard thus keeping everyone happy and bottom of their shoes clean!

:lol:

Guest animal lover
...And hear from him you won't!  A dog park is simply not of great importance.  I had my dog over a friends house and that caused us to become enemies. Seems Mr. Cleaver did not care for the crappola on his lawn so he asked June to clean it.  Then June became angry at Ward.  Point is just this ... if you have a dog keep in your yard.  That way, like me, you will not ruin a friendship!

Synopsis:

Keep the crappola in your own yard thus keeping everyone happy and bottom of their shoes clean!

:lol:

WHAT ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE NO YARDS OR IF THEY LIVE IN APARTMENTS...DOG PARK IN KEARNY..............

Guest Cathy

There is more than enough room in town for a dog run! Come on Mayor! By the way - does anyone ever use that Hockey Rink? Since it has been up and running I think I've seen people in there twice!

Guest Guest
There is more than enough room in town for a dog run!  Come on Mayor!  By the way - does anyone ever use that Hockey Rink?  Since it has been up and running I think I've seen people in there twice!

Okay, so there's enough room for a dog park. Tell us where and maybe someone will look into it. Someone suggested a while back that the dog owners get together, come up with a plan and present it to the council. Has anyone done this? If you really want it you'll have come up with ideas, sites and a plan.

Okay, so there's enough room for a dog park. Tell us where and maybe someone will look into it. Someone suggested a while back that the dog owners get together, come up with a plan and present it to the council. Has anyone done this? If you really want it you'll have come up with ideas, sites and a plan.

Why don't you have D'Arco look into this matter. He seems to have enough time to bully the clerk! Give him something to do for all that money. Why should citizens have to make a plan and choose a location. We let you know what we wanted. Dogs may not vote, but my owner does.

Guest animal lover
Why don't you have D'Arco look into this matter. He seems to have enough time to bully the clerk! Give him something to do for all that money.  Why should citizens have to make a plan and choose a location. We let you know what we wanted. Dogs may not vote, but my owner does.

You are right why should citizens come up with a site. Owners do vote and Kearny has alot of animal lovers residing here. DOG PARK IN KEARNY..................

Guest Guest
Why don't you have D'Arco look into this matter. He seems to have enough time to bully the clerk! Give him something to do for all that money.  Why should citizens have to make a plan and choose a location. We let you know what we wanted. Dogs may not vote, but my owner does.

Okay, you and your owner just sit there on your tails and wait for someone else to do it for you. That seems to be the typical Kearny attitude these days.

Guest animal lover

Okay, you and your owner just sit there on your tails and wait for someone else to do it for you. That seems to be the typical Kearny attitude these days.

[/quote I will attend the town meeting and tell the Mayor what dog owners, taxpapers and voters would like a DOG PARK IN KEARNY.I will write a editorial in the town paper so others can join me..

Me and my owner are sitting here paying $8,000+ taxes.

Kearnyattitude: When you are getting paid by my owner, the taxppayer,

over $150K with bene's and perks, you should do the work for us.

I could have a water fountain and build one hell of a dog park with the money from that salary.

Guest Guest

[/quote I will attend the town meeting and tell the Mayor what dog owners, taxpapers and voters would like a DOG PARK IN KEARNY.I will write a editorial in the town paper so others can join me..

Bravo!! I'm glad to hear someone is willing to step up. Let them know what you want or need so you aren't disappointed with the results.

Bravo!! I'm glad to hear someone is willing to step up. Let them know what you want or need so you aren't disappointed with the results.

B):P:P you have one now the town hall lawn! or the dumps! and all of bellgrove drive! save your money! :lol::);)

Woof, I may only have a dog license, but it doesn't take a degree to take a piece of Riverbank Park, put up a fence and have access to water. How much could that cost? Not as much as D'Arco!

Guest Guest
Woof, I may only have a dog license, but it doesn't take a degree to take a piece of Riverbank Park, put up a fence and have access to water.  How much could that cost? Not as much as D'Arco!

:lol::) who needs a fence????? ;) but good point! B):P:P ~----~

Guest Guest
Woof, I may only have a dog license, but it doesn't take a degree to take a piece of Riverbank Park, put up a fence and have access to water.  How much could that cost? Not as much as D'Arco!

A fence and water???? Is that it?

Which piece of the park?

Across the street from your house so you can hear the happy barking all day?

What kind of ground material?

Shade and/or sun?

Seating needed for the owners?

Disposal recepticals?

How high should the fence be?

Near a parking area?

An area for large dogs and an area for small dogs?

A double gated entrance so dogs can't get out when others are coming in?

Until you posted I never met a dog as dumb as a doorknob, or is it a doorknob as dumb as a dog?

Guest ScoobyDoo
:blink:  :blink: who needs a fence????? :blink:  but good point! :lol:  :lol:  :lol: ~----~

A dog park next to the dog and cat hospital would be a good place. Sadly I feel if the town created an offical area for dogs to roam unleased and about and an injury/ bite occurs then under the Lacey act the Town would be concidered the land lord of the specified area hense libel for any injuries

Guest animal lover
A dog park next to the dog and cat hospital would be a good place. Sadly I feel if the town created an offical area for dogs to roam unleased and about and an injury/ bite occurs then under the Lacey act the Town would be concidered the land lord of the specified area hense libel for any injuries

Lets gather information about the dog park in Hoboken. And we can present this to the Town Iam happy to see that many people would like a dog park in Kearny.

Guest Guest

As a youngster we had dogs as pets. We walked it, fed it and made sure it didn;t bark and annoy anyone else, who maybe didn't like dogs or didn't want to hear them bark. If someone complained to your landlord about your dog barking, you were sure you would be evicted. Not now days. You must put up with the barking, the poop some people leave, especially in the parks and this, even if you don't have a dog, are highly allergic to them or even like them. Dogs should not be permitted in parks or areas where children play. I have seen people bring them into business offices etc. If you choose to have a dog, fine, but keep it in your home or yard. As far as apartment dwellers, I for one don;t want to carry around a bag of dog S___, but hey, that's your choice. Keep the whole thing YOUR choice and your problem, not the worlds's.

Archived