Campbell

Guest Voter

Guest Guest
There might be a shred of truth to your theory. I guess you just can't underestimate the power of the King!

The fact remains MOREJON LOST---albeit in three languages

Fact also remains that Morejon said Torres would quit and he DID. At the first meeting on his new term!!!!!!!! I hope Morejon runs again.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1st Ward Voter
Fact also remains that Morejon said Torres would quit and he DID. At the first meeting on his new term!!!!!!!! I hope Morejon runs again.

I have spoken to Councilman Krucznis on three seperate occasions, He seems to be the type of person who would go out of his way to help people. In fact the first time I spoke to him, a woman from Brighton Avenue was asking him to help her with a problem, not only did he assist her, but he went to her house the next day and gave her a response. The woman was amazed !!! The other two times I spoke to him, he seemed genuinely sincere and stayed there listening until I was finished with everything I had to say (and I am known as a yapper). He made it clear that any resident (not only those living in the 1st Ward) can call upon him at any time, for any reason. He continued that his telephone number is listed, and the Town Hall was given instructions to supply his Home phone nomber, Cell Phone Number & e-mail address to any one that wanted it.

I was thoroughly impressed with him in the 2 months he's been on the Council I've already seen him, like I said three times (that's 3 times more than I had seen the prior councilman in the 3 + years he was there. I for one, am wiling to give councilman Krucznis the benefit of the doubt as he is showing me that he put's the interest of the People of Kearny first.

Also, He seems to have an impressive resume' both labor and management skills as well as serving a 20 year law enforcement career. He seems to be a regular guy, instead of a " Traditional Politician". It also seems to me that he will do an excellent job for years to come if given the opportunity.

Guest Guest

I see the new councilman all the time in town. I have spoken to him a few times in passing. He seems to be "on the level". He seems to be well intentioned. If for some reason someone feels otherwise, let us know (with specifics) so we can be made aware.

If i'm not mistaken, doesn't the law dictate that the county committee members select 3 people as potential replacements and the council picks from the 3 people recommended to fill the duration of the term, or until the next election? Isn't that why both 1st ward councilpeople are running this year ?

Apparently not only did the county committee (representing all 4 wards) select him as 1 of 3 possible replacements, but the Mayor & council (at least by majority vote) concurred.

P.S. I agree with "A Realist" if you think he's a "Lackey" YOU say it to his face (I know I wouldn't)

Guest A. Realist

So even though Morejon warned the public that Torres would quit, the voters of the First Ward would still rather take that chance than elect Morejon. Doesn't say much for your candidate, does it? I hope Morejon runs again, too. He's an interesting character with an interesting background.

Guest Guest
I see the new councilman all the time in town. I have spoken to him a few times in passing. He seems to be "on the level". He seems to be well intentioned. If for some reason someone feels otherwise, let us know (with specifics) so we can be made aware.

If i'm not mistaken, doesn't the law dictate that the county committee members select 3 people as potential replacements and the council picks fromĀ  the 3 people recommended to fill the duration of the term, or until the next election? Isn't that why both 1st ward councilpeople are running this year ?

Apparently not only did the county committee (representing all 4 wards) select him as 1 of 3 possible replacements, but the Mayor & council (at least by majority vote) concurred.

P.S. I agree with "A Realist" if you think he's a "Lackey" YOU say it to his face (I know I wouldn't)

Why? What's he gonna do beat me up? Are we back in A. Realist's sandlot with him taking his bat and ball and running home.

Where are the "specifics" that this guy is "on the level"? Do you really think the Boy Prince would pick someone that would go against him? Welcome to the "yes girls" team Mr. Krucznis.

Archived