Campbell

Guest Voter

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest A. Realist
Rumor has it that Campbell is running for Mayor.  Is this true?

Which of the "Also-ran brothers" is running for mayor? John or Billy? And who else is crazy enough to run on the primary ticket against the winningest team in recent Kearny history? This is going to be fun!!!!!

Guest THE SILENT MAJORITY

THE CAMPBELL'S HAVE THE ATTENTION OF THE MAYOR AND HIS SPIN DOCTORS.BE REST ASSURED YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING IF MR. CAMPBELL DECIDES TO RUN THIS SHOULD BE A VERY INTERESTING ELECTION. GET YOUR FACT SHEETS OUT MAYOR AND (EXPLAIN WHY KEARNY HAS THE HIGHEST PROPERTY TAXES IN HUDSON COUNTY.) I CAN 'T WAIT TO SEE WHO YOU BLAME FOR THIS TAX MESS!!!! LETS BRING KEARNY ALIVE IN 2005!!!

Guest Guest

It's John Campbell running against king al. Yes People it is true king al has a challanger and the people of kearny need to come out and vote. The ballot petitions are full and kearny residents are ready for a change. Santos can have all the money in the world but John Campbell got honesty and integrity on his side. He is the best man for the job and will finally get things done like lower taxes and stop wasteful spending. Big al got all the money because he still lives home with mommy and has no bills. John Campbell pays the same taxes we do and it's the opinion of this kotw board that we are sick of it. So all you complainers put your finger where your mouth is and support John Campbell for mayor. If you don't then stop your belly aching and keep paying all your hard earned money in high taxes and end up bankrupt and living someplace else. ELECT JOHN CAMPBELL FOR MAYOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE THEY SAY KEARNY COME ALIVE IN 2005 WITH JOHN CAMPBELL HE IS BETTER THEN THE SOUP.

Guest Guestimate
John Campbell pays the same taxes we do and it's the opinion of this kotw board that we are sick of it. 

Please don't pretend to speak for everybody on this board, because you don't.

Why doesn't John Campbell stay on the BOE and try to finish what he is doing there? He had an agenda that he proposed there and has been there less than a year. I for one would never vote for someone who was on one elected board and tries to run for another at the same time. If he truely is running for Mayor he should resign his BOE position immediately.

Guest 2nd WARD VOTER

When MAYOR SANTOS first ran for MAYOR he was a 2nd ward councilman, why didn't he resign his seat after serving just 1 year. This should have nothing to do with the real issue at hand which is the failed policies of the MAYOR and having as his legacy, in having skyrocketed KEARNY to the "HIGHEST PROPERTY TAXES IN HUDSON COUNTY" I admire Mr. CAMPBELL for at least having the courage to stand up to a one sided goverment that has gotten out of control and needs to be challenged for the sake of all the hard working taxpayers of KEARNY. Wherever Mr Campbell serves he has already made a difference on the Board of Education. Imagine what he can do as MAYOR!!!! Lets hope the people are listening!! "DRAFT CAMPBELL FOR MAYOR OF KEARNY"

Guest Curious

Could you be more specific about what differences Mr. Campbell has made at the BOE? You seem to be an expert on his accomplishments & i'm sure everyone would be interested in his record.

When MAYOR SANTOS first ran for MAYOR he was a 2nd ward councilman, why didn't he resign his seat after serving just 1 year. This should have nothing to do with the real issue at hand which is the failed policies of the MAYOR and having as his legacy, in having skyrocketed KEARNY to the "HIGHEST PROPERTY TAXES IN HUDSON COUNTY" I admire Mr. CAMPBELL for at least having the courage to stand up to a one sided goverment that has gotten out of control and needs to be challenged for the sake of all the hard working taxpayers of KEARNY. Wherever Mr Campbell serves he has already made a difference on the Board of Education.  Imagine what he can do as MAYOR!!!!  Lets hope the people are listening!!    "DRAFT CAMPBELL FOR MAYOR OF KEARNY"

Guest A. Realist

Just two observations, kids-----

1) Super Santos' opposition should go on the ballot as Jimmy-John Campgin since the candidate receives most of his "mis" information from the former councilguy. But I gotta say, JC does take the art of conceit to a whole different level all on his own.

2) Did you ever notice how Ivy Street Resident, Davis Avenue Resident, Bergan Avenue (wherever the hell that is) Resident all sound alike? Coincidence or attempt at deception? You be the judge.

Guest Guest
Just two observations, kids-----

1) Super Santos' opposition should go on the ballot as Jimmy-John Campgin since the candidate receives most of his "mis" information from the former councilguy. But I gotta say, JC does take the art of conceit to a whole different level all on his own.

2) Did you ever notice how Ivy Street Resident, Davis Avenue Resident, Bergan Avenue (wherever the hell that is) Resident all sound alike? Coincidence or attempt at deception? You be the judge.

How can you state I sound like other residents?? Since you support Santos He also does not know where Ivy St. Davis ave.

Guest Guest
Campbell can't win against Santos.  Santos has too much money in his coffers to lose.

I think the question is where did santos get all his money???? Maybe from us taxpayers.....maybe cause he lives at home with mommy and don't have to worry about bills???????? John campbell can win the mayors seat because he has more brains then santos and pays the same taxes we do i quick honestly if the taxes keep going up only the rich will be living in kearny and we will all be on the street. I think it's time for a change and john campbell has my vote.

Guest Curious

Mr. or Ms. Second Ward Voter - I'm still waiting for an answer to my question. Please inform us of the things Mr. Campbell has accomplished at the BOE that pave the way for his performance as mayor.

When MAYOR SANTOS first ran for MAYOR he was a 2nd ward councilman, why didn't he resign his seat after serving just 1 year. This should have nothing to do with the real issue at hand which is the failed policies of the MAYOR and having as his legacy, in having skyrocketed KEARNY to the "HIGHEST PROPERTY TAXES IN HUDSON COUNTY" I admire Mr. CAMPBELL for at least having the courage to stand up to a one sided goverment that has gotten out of control and needs to be challenged for the sake of all the hard working taxpayers of KEARNY. Wherever Mr Campbell serves he has already made a difference on the Board of Education.  Imagine what he can do as MAYOR!!!!  Lets hope the people are listening!!    "DRAFT CAMPBELL FOR MAYOR OF KEARNY"

Guest A. Realist

Curious,

You did receive the answer to your question regarding John Campbell's contributions. The answer was NOTHING, 'cause his contribution is NOTHING. Unfortunately, Mr. Campbell espouses the doctrine that the squeaky wheel gets the oil, but sometimes the squeaky wheel just gets replaced.

Being anti-everything isn't the same as actually having an opinion on the issues.

Guest 2nd Ward Voter

It is very clear to me that you don't attend board meetings.(You can answer your own question by attending board of education meetings) and see him asking the right questions about the spending practices of this board and how they waste taxpayer money. I attend board meetings and see what goes on around the table.Mr. Campbell is doing what he was elected to do and that is to represent the the interests of the children of Kearnyand the taxpayers. EXAMPLES OF WASTEFUL SPENDING TO FOLLOW!!!!!!!

Guest jaime
It is very clear to me that you don't attend board meetings.(You can answer your own question by attending board of education meetings) and see him asking the right questions about the spending practices of this board and how they waste taxpayer money. I attend board meetings and see what goes on around the table.Mr. Campbell is doing what he was elected to do and that is to represent the the interests of the children of Kearnyand the taxpayers.  EXAMPLES OF WASTEFUL SPENDING TO FOLLOW!!!!!!!

John Campbell is a coward, he doesn't have the b***s, to come on the website to reply to anyones questions. Wake up people. if you vote for this meat cutter for Mayor, then rest ashore the Town will go to Hell.

Guest jaime
It is very clear to me that you don't attend board meetings.(You can answer your own question by attending board of education meetings) and see him asking the right questions about the spending practices of this board and how they waste taxpayer money. I attend board meetings and see what goes on around the table.Mr. Campbell is doing what he was elected to do and that is to represent the the interests of the children of Kearnyand the taxpayers.  EXAMPLES OF WASTEFUL SPENDING TO FOLLOW!!!!!!!

John Campbell doesn't care about the kids and Taxpayers, he only cares about himself, you will never get a straight answer from this man ,,he just rambles on and makes no sense. John and Billy Boy ( the other wannabe) , listen to me, when the people in this Town discover your Agenda, you will have to bury your heads in the sand, out of shame.

Guest Guestimate

I do attend BOE meetings on a regular basis and all I see is John Campbell asking questions because he does not understand what is going on or because he is unprepared. He just isn't smart enough to make a difference. Others are the ones that are asking the right questions when they need to be asked.

What changes has he effected in policy or procedures? What plans has he put forward to make any changes?

None and none.

Guest Guest
I do attend BOE meetings on a regular basis and all I see is John Campbell asking questions because he does not understand what is going on or because he is unprepared.  He just isn't smart enough to make a difference.  Others are the ones that are asking the right questions when they need to be asked.

What changes has he effected in policy or procedures?  What plans has he put forward to make any changes?

None and none.

well if you do attend the boe meetings on a regular basis then either your sleeping or not paying any attention to what is going on. Allow me to give you a few examples. If you ask where certain money is being spent in regards to construction and espicially the architechs fees that are outragous in price like he did at the last meeting you would see that nobody on that boe including the boe secretary could answer. Where do you think that money is going??

How about the raise for the aides? The aides had no increase in 5 years and if it was for John Campbells inquiries they wouldn't have gotten their increase. Not to mention Mr. Martello has always been an opponent of the aides who have our kids more then we do. But Mr. Martello had no trouble spending $140,000 on palm scanners never used. These are examples of just the last meeting. And what about that person that was complaining to the boe about the kids hitting his house with baseballs and skateboarding all hours of the night???? The only answer that was given by Mrs. Torres was that she live by a park also and you have to deal with it. This is the president of the boe I know I work hard all day the last thing i want to deal with is punk kids making a lot of noise while i'm trying to relax. And when the guy invited the boe to come to his house to see what was going on nobody seemed to care except for one person and that was John Campbell. And yes he did go to the house the following day and a report was submitted to the boe and will be brought up at the next boe meeting. So instead of showing how uniformed you are maybe you should pay more attention at the next meeting so you can post something intelligent. I would love to know what other boe members are asking any questions at all. The only thing i see is a bunch of losers around the table making jokes and wasting our money. You must make alot of money each year if you don't mind spending it on silly purchases that don't even help the education of our kids. I have a very good idea who posted this message so i hope this answers your question at least in part. I tried to use as many small words as possible so you can understand. See ya at the next meeting. This time clean the wax from your ears and pay attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest Who?
I have a very good idea who posted this message so i hope this answers your question at least in part.  I tried to use as many small words as possible so you can understand.

You mean like these words?

then either your sleeping...
espicially
architechs
outragous
uniformed

Please, do tell the KOTW community who you think posted that?

Guest Curious

If you ask where certain money is being spent in regards to construction and espicially the architechs fees that are outragous in price like he did at the last meeting you would see that nobody on that boe including the boe secretary could answer. Where do you think that money is going??

And where do YOU think that money is going?

Archived