Handicapping The Chief's Test

Guest Jimmy The Greek

Guest One who Knows.

There will be no test for Police Chief in Harrison. A deal has been made. MG signed off on the Chiefs test and was promised that he would be made Deputy Chief if he did. The Chief will be none other then the Junior Captain Derek Kearns. Meanwhile the other 2 Captains are being left behind. There is a new theme song for the new Chief. Its called " I owe my soul to the company store".

Congratulations to the Chief and Deputy Chief. Condolences to the other 2 Captains. B)

Guest Company Store Shopper
There will be no test for Police Chief in Harrison. A deal has been made. MG signed off on the Chiefs test and was promised that he would be made Deputy Chief if he did.  The Chief will be none other then the Junior Captain Derek Kearns. Meanwhile the other 2 Captains are being left behind. There is a new theme song for the new Chief. Its called " I owe my soul to the company store".

Congratulations to the Chief and Deputy Chief. Condolences to the other 2 Captains. B)

Why would he sign off to be deputy. He could probably be chief if there was a test?

Guest Guest

I think we should make the cop who told the kids to, "go play in traffic," the next chief. Either that , or the new chief should identify him and fire him.

Guest Guest

Can't wait until wednesday until all the FLOP members start kissing the new chiefs ass!!!!!!!! I sure hope there are going to be MANY changes because they sure need it, especially that rat in the Special Ops office. Go DK!!!!!!!!

Guest one who also knows

It's almost like being a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. A definate disadvantage to some people. Wouldn't you agree?? :blink::angry::angry::P:blink::P:PB)

Guest Zorba the Greek
The candidates are as follows:

CT- Intelligent with all the right training but suffers by having the same last name as the last Chief. McDonuts don't want another one.

J McD- Well liked, good organizational skills. Good be the right one for the job.

MG- Has hid in taller grass during his carreer then JT and has padded his resume by attending many schools. Also ak's the PC.

DK- may be hurt by prior suspensions for poor judgement, but has lately hooked up with the Cat man to  further his chances.

B)  :blink:  :angry:  :angry:

DK-Intelligent with all the right training. Past ax grinding from prior chief no factor in decision.

MG-Must have been something in the schools with tall grass-- who got the DC job ?

Aren't these two graduates of the same prestigious 12 week course at the FBI academy in Qauntico VA.

Guest One Who Knows

The new Chief will probably have a short honeymoon period. The PBA boys will probably be congragulating themselves. Then, when he starts doing the job that he was "chosen" for, namely suspending the sick leave abusers and other miscreants, they will quickly go against him. Meanwhile there will be much resentment after his being chosen. He should have done the right thing and taken a test. That why he would have earned the job. And don't get so enamored by someone attending the FBI Academy. Remember, you just have to show up and you will pass. There is a lot of partying going on. Most of us are not impressed by the FBI after 911. They looked like bo-bo-the fool. The new Chief shows no loyalty. He's out for himself only, so lookout boys. The ax is going to be used quickly. Wait until he finds out what his budget is. All of his promises will quickly evaporate. :lol:;):)B)

Guest Town Resident
The new Chief will probably have a short honeymoon period. The PBA boys will probably be congragulating themselves. Then, when he starts doing the job that he was "chosen" for, namely suspending the sick leave abusers and other miscreants, they will quickly go against him. Meanwhile there will be much resentment after  his being chosen. He should have done the right thing and taken a test. That why he would have earned the job. And don't get so enamored by someone attending the FBI Academy. Remember, you just have to show up and you will pass. There is a lot of partying going on. Most of us are not impressed by the FBI after 911. They looked like bo-bo-the fool. The new Chief  shows no loyalty. He's out for himself only, so lookout boys. The ax is going to be used quickly. Wait until he finds out what his budget is. All of his promises will quickly evaporate. :lol:  ;)  :)  B)

I hope the new chief kicks butt and straightens out the sick time abusers. If the morons that post messages here are members of the PD, he has his work cut out for him. I wish him good luck.

Guest Guest

:P i see big changes coming no more hang outs for the slim balls and cheeses here come the axe rightfully so after all this past yellow tail gave merit to ******'s boys. i know wendy's and farinhas are happy to see his ass out maybe now they can make profits although i don't doubt he'll still linger around playing i was the man and i played fair ball with all

don't be surprised to see the department take on a new approach and get rid of those whining dispatchers dk they have to go...............they are worse than the fop well ******! :lol::);)B):P

Guest Guest
:P i see big changes coming no more hang outs for the slim balls and cheeses here come the axe rightfully so after all this past yellow tail gave merit to ******'s boys. i know wendy's and farinhas are happy to see his ass out maybe now they can make profits although i don't doubt he'll still linger around playing i was the man and i played fair ball with all

don't be surprised to see the department take on a new approach and get rid of those whining dispatchers dk they have to go...............they are worse than the fop well ******! :lol:  :)  ;)  B)  :P

Can you please repeat your point in ENGLISH???? Even hear of a PERIOD when ending sentence. PAINFUL!!!!!

Guest Chief Inspector Luger

The new Chief will probably have a short honeymoon period. The PBA boys will probably be congragulating themselves. Then, when he starts doing the job that he was "chosen" for, namely suspending the sick leave abusers and other miscreants, they will quickly go against him. Meanwhile there will be much resentment after his being chosen. He should have done the right thing and taken a test. That why he would have earned the job. And don't get so enamored by someone attending the FBI Academy. Remember, you just have to show up and you will pass. There is a lot of partying going on. Most of us are not impressed by the FBI after 911. They looked like bo-bo-the fool. The new Chief shows no loyalty. He's out for himself only, so lookout boys. The ax is going to be used quickly. Wait until he finds out what his budget is. All of his promises will quickly evaporate. :blink::blink::blink::lol:

[/quote

I love the FBI--show up to pass--

This ain't HHS.

He earned the job alright. There is more to the job than you will ever know.

If you were on the job you would know that.

You want to come across as an ass kicking tough guy. If you were on the job you would know that maybe that is about 10% of the job--maybe.

Maybe you are not impressed by the FBI after 9/11.

I am.

We haven't had another 9/11.

Loyalty--

You sir have no ida what it is--especially after that post.

Out with the old-in with the new.

Become a creature of change -not a victim of it.

Be part of the team-not apart from it.

Archived