HarrisonFest Police assault?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

HarrisonFest once again proves to be a free for all on police officers? Where is the respect? Any word on the officer that got assaulted this year?

Guest guest

Sorry I didn't hear anything about that. Was it at the Elks again this year? The feast should be for the families and children. You get these people out there drinking and that is where the fights start. It is horrible.

Guest Guest
HarrisonFest once again proves to be a free for all on police officers? Where is the respect? Any word on the officer that got assaulted this year?

ANY WORD ON THE KID THAT THE OFFICE THROUGH DOWN ON THE GROUND FOR NO REASON?? THAT'S WHY THE OFFICER WAS ASSAULTED!! HE SHOULD OF KEPT HIS HANDS TO HIS SELF THEN MAYBE THERE WOULDN'T OF BEEN A PROBLEM.

Guest Guest

Any word on the kid that the cop through down on the ground for no reason? That's why the officer was assaulted!!! He should of kept his hands to his self.

Guest Guest
Any word on the kid that the cop through down on the ground for no reason? That's why the officer was assaulted!!! He should of kept his hands to his self.

I'm sure the cop had no reason to step in and break up the fight, you would have rather have him stand by and watch someone get assulted by this kid and then we would have heard tha the police just stood there and did nothing to stop the assult, I'm sure you feel the police are always wrong until it is some one you know that gets assulted and then complain that no one is doing their job. I know the individuals involved in the fight and they are both destined to have a life of in and out of jail because they are low life losers and have brought shame to a very good family , my condolances to the family.

Guest Guest
I'm sure the cop had no reason to step in and break up the fight, you would have rather have him stand by and watch someone get assulted by this kid and then we would have heard tha the police just stood there and did nothing to stop the assult,  I'm sure you feel the police are always wrong until it is some one you know that gets assulted and then complain that no one is doing their job. I know the individuals involved in the fight and they are both destined to have a life of in and out of jail because they are low life losers and have brought shame to a very good family , my condolances to the family.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT *** :angry:

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest
ANY WORD ON THE KID THAT THE OFFICE THROUGH DOWN ON THE  GROUND FOR NO REASON?? THAT'S WHY THE OFFICER WAS ASSAULTED!! HE SHOULD OF KEPT HIS HANDS TO HIS SELF THEN MAYBE THERE WOULDN'T OF BEEN A PROBLEM.

Maybe the scum should go back to prison because he can't act normal in society

and the families have to accept that they are just dirtbags and shun them