Let It Snow!

dawnonly2

I was just driving through the street on my way home and a cop stopped me and had an attitude and was being a smartass with me. I hope that officer slid on ice or somethin... maybe even got stuck in snow. <_<

I was just driving through the street on my way home and a cop stopped me and had an attitude and was being a smartass with me.  I hope that officer slid on ice or somethin... maybe even got stuck in snow.  :blink:

Maybe ebcause you wwere driving during a NO DRIVE state of emergency declared by the governor. Stupid, stupid, stupid. <_<:blink::blink:

Well it's just like the idiots that shovel the snow into the center of the streets.

People you don't do that!! Going down streets this morning I almost lost control of my car several times because residents insist on doing it. That's it, I'm parked until spring gets here! yourpta.org

What about the people who just opt to not shovel their property....isn't there some type of ordinance about that - like you have 24 hours to shovel a path in front of your house.

:o

Archived