Get a Life Strife767

Guest Forum Savior

Guest Forum Savior

Strife767 is in every single blog. I am sick and tired of you. I can take Paul much better than you. You obviously have way too much time available to you.

I know you convinced yourself that you know it all, but you'll never convince the rest of us.

Do yourself a favor, turn off your computer and go outside the air will do you good.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strife767 is in every single blog. I am sick and tired of you. I can take Paul much better than you. You obviously have way too much time available to you.

I know you convinced yourself that you know it all, but you'll never convince the rest of us.

Do yourself a favor, turn off your computer and go outside the air will do you good.

Can you believe that he works for the town and we pay for his salary.

Something is not right. Why are we paying for Strife to spend his day on this site.

Mayor, its time to get Strife a different job, one that he actually works for his money, like everyone else in this town.

;) We are watching you Strife!!! <_<

Strife767 is in every single blog.

They're called "topics."

And I type and read fast--jealous? :P

Also, this topic is hilariously ironic. Telling me to get a life? You're the one who created a topic all about me. Am I that--alluring to you? *poses* <_<

I am sick and tired of you.

And I'm sick and tired of Bryan, but you don't see me making topics to whine about it. If you don't like reading my posts, there's this ingenious little thing on the right of your browser window (unless you have a ridiculously old browser or something) called a scrollbar. Use it and stop whining.

I can take Paul much better than you. You obviously have way too much time available to you.

As opposed to the guy who took time out to create a topic just to whine about how he doesn't wike me. Oh nooooo...

This is too funny! XD

I know you convinced yourself that you know it all,

Actually, I pride myself on being more willing than most to 'bend' or change my mind when evidence is presented to me. I'm equally proud of not falling for BS. ;)

but you'll never convince the rest of us.

You do realize that "I will not be convinced" is the kind of mentality that makes people like you the laughingstock of the rest of the world, don't you? You're the kind of people who resist education and enlightenment, and yet you can be so proud of your ignorance. Hilarious and depressing all at the same time. No wonder people are surprised at my optimism toward humanity in general--I question it myself once in a while.

I don't think 20-degree air will do me too good--just the walk to and from work was plenty 'brisk,' thank you. Not a big fan of the cold weather.

So, is it your claim that he's spamming, or trolling?

Or are you just unhappy that he's mounting an argument you can't refute logically or factually, so you've resorted to complaining that he posts at all?

Guest 2smart4u

Are you kidding ?? Strife has found his calling in life, arguing with and criticizing everyone else's comments.

Out on the street he may be a 5'4", 130 lb. geek, but on KOTW he's a superhero.

Are you kidding ??  Strife has found his calling in life, arguing with and criticizing everyone else's comments.

Yes funny how chat boards can do that.

For example, on the chat board "2smart4u" is a moron fundamentalist who can't put together two sentences.

But in real life, he's probably a moron fundamentalist who can't put together two sentences.

Can you believe that he works for the town and we pay for his salary.

Something is not right. Why are we paying for Strife to spend his day on this site.

Who says I go here while I'm working? You don't know my schedule, foo'.

Mayor, its time to get Strife a different job, one that he actually works for his money, like everyone else in this town.

I bet I personally know the Mayor better than you do. :)

B) We are watching you Strife!!! ;)

I bet you'd like to...creepy stalker vibes. :lol:

Are you kidding ??  Strife has found his calling in life, arguing with and criticizing everyone else's comments.

Nope, I only criticize idiots. I realize idiocy is your whole world, but I assure you I'm not criticizing everyone. :lol:

Can't you just feel the sense of defeat, when someone resorts to such immature comments?

If you had subtracted 5'4 to 4'9 and added 150lb more to your 130lb you would have described Mr. Paul LaClair exactly! :lol:

Guest Thomas Ram, God of Common Sense

Hey Strife, you are absolutely on the money. I have read most posts and again, you are reasonable and seemingly receptive to alternate points of view. It is disheartening to read the posts of rigid religious folks who fail to even consider the fact that the 2000 year old myth, miracles and all, just might, just may be fables. The religious folks lower our collective intelligence and unbelievably, insult the "unfaithful" as fools. I have tried to engage (the hilariously named) 2smart4u and others but to no avail. simple stuff, like how old is the planet or our universe. was their a virgin birth, walking on water, global floods, living among dinosaurs and fishes and loaves stuff - nary a substantive comment. I just get

KoolAid remarks, it is downright shocking and embarrassing to live and breath among these thick headed folks. they say no proof of evolution - what in the world do you say to person like that? not only do they say it, they ridicule proponents of evolutionary science. Anywhoo....as we all have read many times over, the facts do not slow down the stupid on iota. if i read one more thing about no proof of an evolving eye, I'll poke my own eyes out. i know enough to know that we don't know the whole truth re: the origins of life, but certainly it is not the narrow (often idiotic) view of the zealots. Keep up the good work.

Guest 2smart4u
Hey Strife, you are absolutely on the money.  I have read most posts and again, you are reasonable and seemingly receptive to alternate points of view.  It is disheartening to read the posts of rigid religious folks who fail to even consider the fact that the 2000 year old myth, miracles and all, just might, just may be fables.  The religious folks lower our collective intelligence and unbelievably, insult the "unfaithful" as fools.  I have tried to engage (the hilariously named) 2smart4u and others but to no avail. simple stuff, like how old is the planet or our universe.  was their a virgin birth, walking on water, global floods, living among dinosaurs and fishes and loaves stuff - nary a substantive comment.  I just get

KoolAid remarks, it is downright shocking and embarrassing to live and breath among these thick headed folks.  they say no proof of evolution - what in the world do you say to person like that?  not only do they say it, they ridicule proponents of evolutionary science.  Anywhoo....as we all have read many times over, the facts do not slow down the stupid on iota.  if i read one more thing about no proof of an evolving eye, I'll poke my own eyes out.  i know enough to know that we don't know the whole truth re: the origins of life, but certainly it is not the narrow (often idiotic) view of the zealots.  Keep up the good work.

"God of common sense" ?? LOL !! My only question is, are you in the 10th grade or 11th. ?? Posted at 3:35 pm. , You just got off the school bus. Better get your homework done before you start playing with the computer, or your mom will kick the "God of common sense's butt". Too funny for words !!

Guest DingoDave

I guess if the fundies don't have any worthwhile arguments to bring to the table, then they feel that they must resort to pointless ad hominums such as the ones above.

In doing so, they plainly reveal the vicious underbelly of their religious delusions.

Christians like to rattle on about how their faith is all about loving their neighbor and tolerating other people, but when push comes to shove, and they find their beliefs are being challenged in any serious way, the true venom and bigotry of their religious superstitions often comes rushing to the surface.

The river might look inviting, but beware, there are crocodiles lurking just beneath the surface.

In my view, Strife has made some excellent and well thought out comments in some of his posts. He obviously feels that the topics he posts about are important. Why is that unacceptible?

I'm sure that had some of the religious folk who have been posting on these threads lived at the time of the the Spanish inquisition, they would have been among the first to volunteer to collect the firewood with which to burn their ideological oponents.

Tell you what 'Savior', if you don't agree with what's being discussed on these forums, there is a little button on your computer called the off button. You could try using it if your blood pressure begins to rise to unhealthy levels.

Guest 2smart4u
I guess if the fundies don't have any worthwhile arguments to bring to the table, then they feel that they must resort to pointless ad hominums such as the ones above.

In doing so, they plainly reveal the vicious underbelly of their religious delusions.

Christians like to rattle on about how their faith is all about loving their neighbor and tolerating other people, but when push comes to shove, and they find their beliefs are being challenged in any serious way, the true venom and bigotry of their religious superstitions often comes rushing to the surface.

The river might look inviting, but beware, there are crocodiles lurking just beneath the surface.

In my view, Strife has made some excellent and well thought out comments in some of his posts. He obviously feels that the topics he posts about are important. Why is that unacceptible?

I'm sure that had some of the religious folk who have been posting on these threads lived at the time of the the Spanish inquisition, they would have been among the first to volunteer to collect the firewood with which to burn their ideological oponents.

what 'Savior', if you don't agree with what's being discussed on these forums, there is a little button on your computer called the off button. You could try using it if your blood pressure begins to rise to unhealthy levels.

Speaking of "too funny for words" , "Dingo Dave" !!?? LMAO . Are you a superhero also ? Do you do anything special to save humanity from the evils of the world ?? You cannot make this stuff up !!

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo

I think alot of you who are complaining about Strife have only yourselves to blame. Here's a guy / or gal who, like me was upset about a violation of separation of church and state. The minute that topic is brought up it was pounced on and immediatelty construed as an attack on Christianity. Next came the personal attacks on this young man and his father. It S**ks being wrong. Maybe feelings get hurt but a true "adult" should be able to digest the facts and concede defeat.

Nobody expects someone to relinquish thier faith. In fact I would argue that the opposite is true. I encourage anyone to worship any faith they choose, but keep it out of the public shool system. It's not a tough concept. Look at this site and consider the phenominal amount of debate about the origins of Christianity an Evolution. Religion is a very personal and emotional subject for people just as much as a persons sexuality. They debates here on this site should give a perfect example of why religion and public shcools don't mix.

Tell you what 'Savior', if you don't agree with what's being discussed on these forums, there is a little button on your computer called the off button. You could try using it if your blood pressure begins to rise to unhealthy levels.

[/quote

And there is also this little thing in our Constitution which states we are allowed free speech. Since all you idiots are crying about the alleged violation of the constitution , open your eyes to other parts of the constitution you should be aware of.

Guest 2smart4u
Here's another vote for Strife.

Who cares how tall he is?  On the boards, it's the size of your BRAIN that matters.

Strife's kicking the crap out of these folks, and they can't stand it.  On the other hand, they can't play at his level.  Thus the ad hominems.

Leigh Williams

Austin, Texas

Sorry, Tex. Strife's only advantage here is not having a life outside of KOTW. While the rest of us have careers, family and other obligation, Strife sits behind his keyboard pounding away for hours on end. My guess is he lives with his parents and is unemployed, how else can you explain his idle days (and nights). And I still think he's an insecure little geek that's found a new pasttime.

Thanks! :D

Who cares how tall he is?

(for the record: 6'0")

On the boards, it's the size of your BRAIN that matters.

Strife's kicking the crap out of these folks, and they can't stand it.  On the other hand, they can't play at his level.  Thus the ad hominems.

Leigh Williams

Austin, Texas

Again...really appreciated. *grins*

Who cares how tall he is?  On the boards, it's the size of your BRAIN that matters.

Leigh Williams

Austin, Texas

Is this what this is all about, "kicking the crap out of", others and throwing insults back and forth? Or is it, rather, coming to a conclusion that is amicable to everyone and moving on?

I find that most posters are only here now to see what kind of rise they can get from their opponents and wll continue to do so as long as they get responses. This is a serious matter and should be discussed, as such, without name calling and bravado from all sides.

Leigh Williams

Austin, Texas

Another person from Texas... :)