Bad News For Defeatocrats

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Hussain's supporters have been pleading with Hillary to drop out and unite the Defeatocrats. Hillary still believes she can pull it out and has vowed

to take her campaign into to the convention. She'll win big in PA. and take some momentum into the convention where a big fight is certain among

the Supes. All this in-fighting is bad news for the Defs. This will foster so much bitterness that many of the loser's supporters will not support the

winner, either voting for McCain or refusing to vote. Either way it's bad news for the Defs. Hussain has already lost many independent white voters

because of his association with his mentor, the racist Rev. Wright. Looks like another Republican victory to me.

Guest Guest
Hussain's supporters have been pleading with Hillary to drop out and unite the Defeatocrats. Hillary still believes she can pull it out and has vowed

to take her campaign into to the convention. She'll win big in PA. and take some momentum into the convention where a big fight is certain among

the Supes. All this in-fighting is bad news for the Defs. This will foster so much bitterness that many of the loser's supporters will not support the

winner, either voting for McCain or refusing to vote. Either way it's bad news for the Defs. Hussain has already lost many independent white voters

because of his association with his mentor, the racist Rev. Wright. Looks like another Republican victory to me.

He will still beat Gramps for the Presidency.

Guest Guest

Yup. It's Giuliani in '09!

Guest Keith

Maybe, but it is entirely possible that you may be underestimating the desire of possibly a large majority of Americans to punish the GOP no matter the who they trot out for a candidate. I would expect someone with such a narrow mind to grasp the concept. Maybe later I'll explain it to you.

Guest Will vote for any Democrat

You wish, punk. Democrats and independents know that there is too much at stake to allow Bush part 2.

Guest a proud american
Maybe, but it is entirely possible that you may be underestimating the desire of possibly a large majority of Americans to punish the GOP no matter the who they trot out for a candidate. I would expect someone with such a narrow mind to grasp the concept. Maybe later I'll explain it to you.

Trying to explain anything to these fools is like talking to a wall. If you look at the current polling, Mc Cain is up one day and down the next. At some point the press will get to examine him closer, like his association with the Reverend Hagee and Parsley. Since he has already won the nomination, the press is covering the Dems. But no matter. After all of the in-fighting and nasty campaigning the party will come together. No one wants another four years of thie mess the Republicans have made of this country. And no matter how many times they attempt to blame all the evils on Clinton, they had several years to correct any mistakes as they saw it from the Clinton years. What we've seen is the bang up job and the consequences of their actions.

Guest Patriot
Trying to explain anything to these fools is like talking to a wall. If you look at the current polling, McCain is up one day and down the next. At some point the press will get to examine him closer, like his association with the Reverend Hagee and Parsley. Since he has already won the nomination, the press is covering the Dems. But no matter. After all of the in-fighting and nasty campaigning the party will come together. No one wants another four years of the mess the Republicans have made of this country. And no matter how many times they attempt to blame all the evils on Clinton, they had several years to correct any mistakes as they saw it from the Clinton years. What we've seen is the bang up job and the consequences of their actions.

Right. It's not Islamic Fascism that's causing the problem, it's Bush and the rest of those damn

Republicans. Once we elect a Defeatocratic president all the world's terrorists will throw down their

guns, take up farming while they sing Kumbaya. Have another swig of Kool-aid.

Guest Guest
Right. It's not Islamic Fascism that's causing the problem, it's Bush and the rest of those damn

Republicans. Once we elect a Defeatocratic president all the world's terrorists will throw down their

Bogging down our forces in an occupation and using them to depose a tin-pot dictator who was not an imminent thrreat to the US, who ran a secular country and was an enemy of al Qaeda has done little to eliminate the Islamic radicals you hide under your bed from.

Guest *Autonomous*

What the hell does that have to do with anything a proud american said?

Still waiting for your answer in the other thread.

Trying to explain anything to these fools is like talking to a wall.

Apparently you find Keith's out-of-the-frying-pan-and-into-the-fire! speech inspirational.

If you look at the current polling, Mc Cain is up one day and down the next.

Turnabout is fair play. Your side has been just as active in citing ephemeral polling data (while feverishly attacking McCain while in the same breath claiming that the Republicans plainly fear Obama which accounts for the attacks on Obama).

At some point the press will get to examine him closer, like his association with the Reverend Hagee and Parsley.

You'd better hope that Parsley can come up with something a whole lot better than what Wright has been spouting.

Have you been reading Wright's magazine "The Trumpet Call" lately?

Since he has already won the nomination, the press is covering the Dems. But no matter.

McCain is receiving coverage. The mainstreamers are probably just sticking with their tradition of waiting until November with anything they think will move the electorate. Your "no matter" comment is well taken, however. ;)

After all of the in-fighting and nasty campaigning the party will come together.

Not necessarily.

No one wants another four years of thie mess the Republicans have made of this country.

The country's doing fine (because there's always something to complain about). Implementing the insane Democratic policies (ignore nuclear power and native oil/gas reserves in favor of inefficient biofuels, bring health care under control of the federal government, withdraw prematurely from Iraq, etc.) will leave us in far worse shape than we are now, but even then the U.S. will probably remain in good enough shape (thanks to the American people) to survive until the GOP can restore us to the proper course.

Though that Social Security and Medicare mess that the saints of the Democratic Party cooked up for us seems to be hovering on the horizon faster than expected. Better hope for only four years of nanny-stater control, people.

And no matter how many times they attempt to blame all the evils on Clinton, they had several years to correct any mistakes as they saw it from the Clinton years. What we've seen is the bang up job and the consequences of their actions.

Taking a page from Obama and staying away from specifics in hopes that the reader will supply his own examples, eh?

Good idea. Your side loses consistently on policy discussion.

Are you concerned about the ballooning federal deficit? Are you aware of how much additional federal spending has been promise by Obama? Clinton?

No?

Who cares, anyway! We're having a hate on Republicans party! ;)

Guest Keith
Apparently you find Keith's out-of-the-frying-pan-and-into-the-fire! speech inspirational.

Turnabout is fair play. Your side has been just as active in citing ephemeral polling data (while feverishly attacking McCain while in the same breath claiming that the Republicans plainly fear Obama which accounts for the attacks on Obama).

You'd better hope that Parsley can come up with something a whole lot better than what Wright has been spouting.

Have you been reading Wright's magazine "The Trumpet Call" lately?

McCain is receiving coverage. The mainstreamers are probably just sticking with their tradition of waiting until November with anything they think will move the electorate. Your "no matter" comment is well taken, however. ;)

Not necessarily.

The country's doing fine (because there's always something to complain about). Implementing the insane Democratic policies (ignore nuclear power and native oil/gas reserves in favor of inefficient biofuels, bring health care under control of the federal government, withdraw prematurely from Iraq, etc.) will leave us in far worse shape than we are now, but even then the U.S. will probably remain in good enough shape (thanks to the American people) to survive until the GOP can restore us to the proper course.

Though that Social Security and Medicare mess that the saints of the Democratic Party cooked up for us seems to be hovering on the horizon faster than expected. Better hope for only four years of nanny-stater control, people.

Taking a page from Obama and staying away from specifics in hopes that the reader will supply his own examples, eh?

Good idea. Your side loses consistently on policy discussion.

Are you concerned about the ballooning federal deficit? Are you aware of how much additional federal spending has been promise by Obama? Clinton?

No?

Who cares, anyway! We're having a hate on Republicans party! ;)

Bryan old buddy! We've done it! We finally found something that we agree on! I agree that it's wrong to ignore nuclear energy and native oil /gas and coal reserves. Biofeuls have limited practicality right now because of the energy needed to produce them. I hope that whomever our next leader is he/she can inspire us all in the field of conservation and alternative fuels the way JFK did with the space program. Yes, I know he was a democrat but I can't change that:) These could be real and tangible goals that we as a country could all agree on and be proud of. Actually I see it as an opportunity for our nation to become one again. The employment opportunities and sense of national pride would a wonderful asset. Wouldn't the greatest revenge for 9/11 be to end or drastically reduce our reliance on others?

Guest Guest

If you truly are a patriot, then you want what is best for your country. You're not going to find it by demonizing those who disagree with you, or by trolling on a local forum like this. Bush's foreign policy is a disaster. I don't support McCain this time around, but if he had been president instead of Bush, we wouldn't have gotten into this multi-faceted mess (the war, the economy, the environment, you name it). Admit the fact, look clearly and objectively at the world as it is, then you have a chance to gain the moral authority to criticize others. In other words, you're not persuading anybody with this, so stop making a fool of yourself.

Guest 2smart4u
Bryan old buddy! We've done it! We finally found something that we agree on! I agree that it's wrong to ignore nuclear energy and native oil /gas and coal reserves. Biofeuls have limited practicality right now because of the energy needed to produce them. I hope that whomever our next leader is he/she can inspire us all in the field of conservation and alternative fuels the way JFK did with the space program. Yes, I know he was a democrat but I can't change that:) These could be real and tangible goals that we as a country could all agree on and be proud of. Actually I see it as an opportunity for our nation to become one again. The employment opportunities and sense of national pride would a wonderful asset. Wouldn't the greatest revenge for 9/11 be to end or drastically reduce our reliance on others?

Hey Bryan, you've gone from being a prick to an "old buddy", wow!

Bryan old buddy! We've done it! We finally found something that we agree on! I agree that it's wrong to ignore nuclear energy and native oil /gas and coal reserves. Biofeuls have limited practicality right now because of the energy needed to produce them. I hope that whomever our next leader is he/she can inspire us all in the field of conservation and alternative fuels the way JFK did with the space program. Yes, I know he was a democrat but I can't change that:)

JFK does get props for the space program among other things (such as slashing the highest income-tax bracket).

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...;pagewanted=all

These could be real and tangible goals that we as a country could all agree on and be proud of. Actually I see it as an opportunity for our nation to become one again. The employment opportunities and sense of national pride would a wonderful asset. Wouldn't the greatest revenge for 9/11 be to end or drastically reduce our reliance on others?

Energy self-sufficiency is a good policy in a dangerous world, but economic inter-reliance also serves as one of the main levers for cultural and economic change. Even if we stop using fossil fuels for energy we'll still be using oil for plastics and other applications. Trade is one of the tools of peace.

Guest Keith
JFK does get props for the space program among other things (such as slashing the highest income-tax bracket).

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...;pagewanted=all

Energy self-sufficiency is a good policy in a dangerous world, but economic inter-reliance also serves as one of the main levers for cultural and economic change. Even if we stop using fossil fuels for energy we'll still be using oil for plastics and other applications. Trade is one of the tools of peace.

Yes I Agree, trading is one thing but being bent over a barrel and by the short hairs is another. Alot of plastics can be recycled which drastically reduces the amount of virgin material that's used.

Yes I Agree, trading is one thing but being bent over a barrel and by the short hairs is another.

All the more reason to have nations friendly to the U.S. as part of OPEC.

Alot of plastics can be recycled which drastically reduces the amount of virgin material that's used.

Until the price for each is comparable (right now recycling plastic is an economic loser), it would be economically foolhardy to use recycled product instead of virgin plastic.

Market demand for recycled product might mitigate the situation to a degree ... but mainly that amounts to a democratic decision to give foreign nations a trade advantage internationally.