Spanish Pavillion Ban Over?

Guest Town Employee

Guest Town Employee

Wondering if the B-A-N of the Spanish Pavillion was over. I saw the Mayor leaving there on Wednesday night. I hope it's over I miss their food so much, and they have the best Sangria ever.

Guest Why was there a ban?
Wondering if the B-A-N of the Spanish Pavillion was over.  I saw the Mayor leaving there on Wednesday night.  I hope it's over I miss their food so much, and they have the best Sangria ever.

Guest Guest

Why is it you felt you couldn't go before this? You have the right to dine at any establishment you wish regardless of ANY politician’s personal feelings towards a specific person or business. Reminds me of school yard bullying and life is just to short. Stand up and do what you feel is right and just. In the end all truths are known and we must justify our actions . I hope you enjoy your return to a great local establishment.

Guest Guest
Wondering if the B-A-N of the Spanish Pavillion was over.  I saw the Mayor leaving there on Wednesday night.  I hope it's over I miss their food so much, and they have the best Sangria ever.

That is great if we can go back there. I really miss the garlic shrimp and choirzo.Hope we can find out soon if it is safe to return there. It is a great restaurant.

Guest Guest

You let politics determine where you can eat? Shame on you.

Guest Guest
Why is it you felt you couldn't go before this? You have the right to dine at any establishment you wish regardless of ANY politician’s personal feelings towards a specific person  or business. Reminds me of school yard bullying and life is just to short.  Stand up and do what you feel is right and just. In the end all truths are known and we must justify our actions . I hope you enjoy your return to a great local establishment.

You are not a town employee so you don't understand. Is it worth it to go for a meal or two and then have repercussions at work? You might say you would go, but you would be taken care of at work. Look what happened to the people who were seen at Milan's party at the new hotel.

Guest guest
Why is it you felt you couldn't go before this? You have the right to dine at any establishment you wish regardless of ANY politician’s personal feelings towards a specific person  or business. Reminds me of school yard bullying and life is just to short.  Stand up and do what you feel is right and just. In the end all truths are known and we must justify our actions . I hope you enjoy your return to a great local establishment.

THANKS STEVE

Guest Well I'll never

I'll never go there again. Not because anyone told me not to. Just because what he did to this town and the Mayor was wrong. He should have tried to work things out with the town. Instead he put the Mayor down and ran a dirty campaign.

Sorry, but those boys lost me.

Guest Town Flunkie
That is great if we can go back there. I really miss the garlic shrimp and choirzo.Hope we can find out soon if it is safe to return there. It is a great restaurant.

I'll ask for permission from the mayor to see if I can go in there to eat, I haven't been in there since I was ordered to stay away.

Guest Black Beans & Rice

Why was the Spanish Pavillion, " Personna Non Grata "? Can Mahogany Ray give us an answer? Did the owners of the Establishment commit the ultimate sin, No Dinero for Raymundo! You know, those little Pesos for letting you patronize the Political Machine in town.Possibly the Pavillion may be replacing the PAC as Raymundo's campaign headquarters? What evenings does the Savoy commit to the Pavillion, we should stop by and see if he'll pick up the Tab!

Guest Guest_Manny Ventoso Jr._*
I'll never go there again.  Not because anyone told me not to.  Just because what he did to this town and the Mayor was wrong.  He should have tried to work things out with the town.  Instead he put the Mayor down and ran a dirty campaign.

Sorry, but those boys lost me.

It's your lose, if you wish not to eat good food. Please explain to all of us what he did to the town and Mayor that you say was so "Wrong". In my eyes and in the eyes of many more people, He stood up for his rights. WHAT YOU PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IS TO HEAR THE TRUTH. I bet you are sick to your stomach from eating at Popeye's, grow some Bolla's and treat yourself to a decent meal.

Guest Guest
You are not a town employee so you don't understand. Is it worth it to go for a meal or two and then have repercussions at work? You might say you would go, but you would be taken care of at work. Look what happened to the people who were seen at Milan's party at the new hotel.

What exactly happened to people who were seen at Milan's party?

Guest Chris Christie
Check other posts on this board and read about the transferes.

Was Mohagony responsible for the reprisals or did he pan it off on some of his subordinates, so he can profess to be ignorant which he is, to everything that originates on his agenda.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest guest
The boys at the Spanish Cut a deal with Higgins and the Mayor.  The ban is over!

If the ban is over, then why did the county committee have their election dinner with the mayor & some council members at Nino's instead of at the Sp Pavillion, where they used to have it?

Guest GUEST
If the ban is over, then why did the county committee have their election dinner with the mayor & some council members at Nino's instead of at the Sp Pavillion, where they  used to have it?

IS THE BAN OVER OR NOT AT THE SPANISH PAVILLION?

Guest Guest

WHY WAS MILAN'S PARTY AT THE HOTEL AND NOT HIS SON-IN-LAWS?

Guest Guest

You must work for the street dept.