Surveillance Camera pointed at school

Guest Suspicious parent

Guest Suspicious parent

Is it just me, or has anyone noticed the camera on the entrance roof of the green house across from Lincoln School on Cross Street? From the way I look at it, I would assume that it is pointing towards the school where all the kids gather for school. Im not sure what the reasoning would be behind video taping the school..it's all too suspicious or me.

Guest Guest
Is it just me, or has anyone noticed the camera on the entrance roof of the green house across from Lincoln School on Cross Street? From the way I look at it, I would assume that it is pointing towards the school where all the kids gather for school. Im not sure what the reasoning would be behind video taping the school..it's all too suspicious or me.

if no one is doing anything wrong then they have nothing to worry about.....but say if someone was selling drugs or trying to abduct your child or had some other criminal intent you sure would be glad those cameras were there....right?????

Again, that is if your paranoia is justified and remember, just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean there isn't someone out to get you.

Guest Guest

Thanks for giving that information and that is something to be looked at, you never know these days. Bunch of whacked people in this world.

Guest GUEST

THANK YOU FOR BRINGING IT UP, I CHECKED IT OUT TODAY. WHY WOULD SOMEONE BE INTERESTED IN WATCHING THE SCHOOL? WHO IS THIS PERSON AND WHY IS THE CAMERA FACING THE SCHOOL WHERE OUR CHILDREN GO? AS A CONCERNED PARENT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THIS ANSWER, ALSO.

Guest Guest
THANK YOU FOR BRINGING IT UP, I CHECKED IT OUT TODAY. WHY WOULD SOMEONE BE INTERESTED IN WATCHING THE SCHOOL? WHO IS THIS PERSON AND WHY IS THE CAMERA FACING THE SCHOOL WHERE OUR CHILDREN GO? AS A CONCERNED PARENT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THIS ANSWER, ALSO.

Call the police!!!!

Guest Guest
if no one is doing anything wrong then they have nothing to worry about.....but say if someone was selling drugs or trying to abduct your child or had some other criminal intent you sure would be glad those cameras were there....right?????

Again, that is if your paranoia is justified and remember, just because you're paranoid it doesn't mean there isn't someone out to get you.

Do you have a camera on your front porch? Is that normal? The camera is not on the school and has nothing to do with the school.

Obviously you are not a parent, if you were a GOOD parent you would see there is a reason to be paranoid, especially in todays world. I was told about this today and I would like to know why there is a camera on a house facing the school?

Guest Guest

You talk about being paranoid, try using the word concerned. In today's society we HAVE TO be concerned about things that are out of the norm. It is for our own protection. I wouldn't understand what other reason this person may have for pointing a camera that way. They obviously are not worried about what is going on with their own property, or it would be facing their house.

Guest Guest

do you think maybe it could be a camera to see who is at someones door when they ring the bell, it's high tech home servailance which a lot of people are installing to secure their own home's to protect themselfs from prying peolple like you all..................

Guest Candid camera
do you think maybe it could be a camera to see who is at someones door when they ring the bell, it's high tech home servailance which a lot of people are installing to secure their own home's to protect themselfs from prying peolple like you all..................

Why don't we call the cops! Dah!

Guest Guest

#1 That would make sense, if the camera was pointed at the persons door.

#2 It is "considered" an invasion of privacy to tape anyone without their knowledge or consent

#3 Prying- According to you, we should not pay mind to other people's doings, and let them do as they wish. PS i suppose you are one of those people who ignore devious people.

#4 Isn't the person who has their camera facing at a direction other then their own house considered to be prying on others?

Guest guest

by the looks of the house I don't think anyone would take the chance of breaking into it.

Guest Guest

Has it ever occured to you that sometimes those people who are suspected to be "protecting" from drugs, abducted children, and criminal intent...may actually be; the dealer, abductor, or criminal? People who commit these crime try to blend in with what is accepted in their suroundings, if you permit people to tape anything they want, then by acceptance- they might just tape things to work their mischief without getting caught.

Try not to be too assuring of your neighbors, they aren't always what they seem to be.

Guest Guest

HE HAS IT SO ONE PARK IN HIS SPOT

Guest Guest
You talk about being paranoid, try using the word concerned. In today's society we HAVE TO be concerned about things that are out of the norm. It is for our own protection. I wouldn't understand what other reason this person may have for pointing a camera that way. They obviously are not worried about what is going on with their own property, or it would be facing their house.

it iS Facing his parking spot

Guest neighboor

Speaking of parking spots!

How does this able bodied man who goes to work every day and exhibits no outward displays of a physical handicap earn a handicapped parking space placed in front of his home?

Guest Guest

How does this able bodied man who goes to work every day and exhibits no outward displays of a physical handicap earn a handicapped parking space placed in front of his home?

There are a lot of people abusing the handicap parking spaces in town, it is a shame because there are people who really need them and can't get them.

Guest Guest

Thats true, I've seen him doing work outside his house and everything, nothing about him seems handicap. Although you do not have to look physically handicapped to do thing, such as if you had a heart attack, but then again, you hsouldnt be putting on the stress of working outdoors when you are in that condition.

Besides that, what notion of common sense would it be to put a camera on a handicap parking spot. First of all it is not an assigned handicap spot so anyone with a handicap plate has the right to park in that spot. Also, if a non handicap bearing driver parks in that spot then it is up to the poice to take care of.

Still Fishy if you ask me..

"Brian" must be right, this guy is a kook!!

Guest Guest
its just some creppy old guy that reports anyone that goes on his parking spot because it's a handicap parking just for him.  :)

hate to bust your bubble sweetheart but this town is filled with creepy old men.

just about everyone in town is handicapped? that traffic guy just gives permits away

Guest Guest
There are a lot of people abusing the handicap parking spaces in town, it is a shame because there are people who really need them and can't get them.

....and you would know because you possess special powers

that allow you to determine this.

anyone can have a handicap parking space afforded them, if they meet the criteria, (passing your litmus test not being one of them).

It is not an easy task I'm told - unless you have a legitimate handicap.

Just because this individual is active does not mean anything, except maybe to bitter, unhappy individuals who would jump at the chance to get the same opportunity.

Then they would be able to park close to home and not three blocks away every night.

However the price would be steep. Wouldn't you agree?

Guest guest

DON'T THEY HAVE TO GET A LETTER FROM THE DOCTOR, EXPLAINING THEIR 'HANDICAP' OR 'DISABLING PHYSICAL ILLNESS' IN ORDEER TO GET A SPOT? Is there a dept in the state motor vehicles dept that can check into this 'supposed' violation of the eligibility law?

• 1 month later...
#1 That would make sense, if the camera was pointed at the persons door.

#2 It is "considered" an invasion of privacy to tape anyone without their knowledge or consent.

#3 Prying- According to you, we should not pay mind to other people's doings, and let them do as they wish. PS i suppose you are one of those people who ignore devious people.

#4 Isn't the person who has their camera facing at a direction other then their own house considered to be prying on others?

Your #2 is wrong you know, It's only an invasion of privacy to tape someone in their home. I have security camera's on my apartment building and the last thing I did was notify the tenants. Inside your home is private, but in public your fair game. Same as recording a conversation as long as your party to that conversation you don't need anyones permission or consent. That NJ state law.