Dorans preview of Mayor

Guest The Obvious

Guest The Obvious

Anyone notice all the town employees at the town meeting? Wow they must have expected something big from the Mayor who didn't show. I guess the mayor can't see whats going on behind the scenes.

Doran didn't look like he knew if he was coming or going when he talked to Millan. (at least he talked). First he told Millan he was all for the development when he was on the council, then he says Millan had spent the last ten years fighting it.

Millan answered well, NO ONE IS AGAINST THE DEVELOPMENT OF HARRISON. Listen to Steven McCormick, Millan and McCormick are against giving the town away.......

Millan only wants to protect his son-in-law and a few other residents/ business owners, that want to be part of this development.

Don't believe lies, look at the facts.

I hear that his son-in-law turned down an offer. I guess thats what these snakes tell people. Or Maybe they tell themselves this lie, so they can live with themselves. If a reasonable offer was given, he would have taken it. Millans son-in-law or Amaral or any of them, would have taken a reasonable offer. I GUESS IF THEY DIDN'T TAKE AN OFFER, IT WASN'T MUCH OF AN OFFER.

Millans resolution was to give the people losing their land a chair at the negotiating table, but Nor the Mayor or Doran give a shit about what expence they gain.....

Guest Guest

McCormick might have something in televising the Council Meetings.

I heard from a friend that Doran's possible shining moment turned out to be a very dark cloud. Is it true that Mr. Doran, Mayoral Canidate, was confused with protocols and lost his train of thought numerous times during the meeting??? I am glad that the Town Residents now know that he failed his trail under fire.

McDonough 2010!! Keep up the great work Ray. You are the real deal.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I though Mr. Doran showed a very well in control person , he met adverse comments and pressure from the same old complainers that come to ever meeting to get their 15 minutes of fame. I see a future leader developing in this town and his education and working every day with problem children and running a school program with great success is a plus for this town. HE did not avoid any question and let whomever wanted to talk ,have their say. I'd say he seems pretty fair and see a new horison down the line.

Guest Guest
I though Mr. Doran showed a very well in control person , he met adverse comments and pressure from the same old complainers that come to ever meeting  to get their 15 minutes of fame.  I see a future leader developing in this town and his education and working every day with problem children and running a school program with great success is a plus for this town.  HE did not avoid any question and let whomever wanted to talk ,have their say. I'd say he seems pretty fair and see a new horison down the line.

I also was at that meeting and will agree with you that councilman doran is a hopeful and bright choice and would do well for harrison in the future, he did not duck away from any question asked of him. that was new and refreshing.

Guest Guest

Thanks for the insight Jim. Why do you post in the third person. We all know that you post when you want a positive spin on things. Just do in your name, first person.

I J*m D*r*n think that I do do a great job at all that I do do.

Simple enough.

Guest Guest
I also was at that meeting and will agree with you that councilman doran is a hopeful and bright choice and would do well for harrison in the future, he did not duck away from any question asked of him.  that was new and refreshing.

Doran's **** in ********** must have written this post. Hey Jim, have you signed up for your ***** ***** yet, so that ** *** *** **** ********?

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.