REUNION

Guest Class of 87

Guest Class of 87

If you graduated Harrison High in 1987 and are interested in attending a reunion, please email your name and address to BlueTide87@yahoo.com. And if you know of any other graduates, please send their info, as well, or ask them to.

Thanks!

Guest Guest
If you graduated Harrison High in 1987 and are interested in attending a reunion, please email your name and address to BlueTide87@yahoo.com.  And if you know of any other graduates, please send their info, as well, or ask them to.

Thanks!

NO A-HOLE! WHO GIVES A F*CK STOP LIVING THOSE SHORT YELLOW BUS RIDES. GROW THE F**K UP!

Guest Sidney Freedman
NO A-HOLE! WHO GIVES A F*CK STOP LIVING THOSE SHORT YELLOW BUS RIDES. GROW THE F**K UP!

Oh my! We do seem to have a lot of unresolved issues!

Ladies and Gentlemen, Take my advice,

Just pull down your pants and slide on the ice!

Guest Guest

Someone has to explain this reply to me. For the life of me I can't understand this kind of attitude. Maybe the person who wrote this never had a pleasant memory that they'd like to recall with a group of people that share that same feeling. My pity for them.

Guest Ex Bluetider
Someone has to explain this reply to me. For the life of me I can't understand this kind of attitude. Maybe the person who wrote this never had a pleasant memory that they'd like to recall with a group of people that share that same feeling. My pity for them.

This is a site to respond to a class reunion? What's going on!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Wow! Better have pretty good security and metal detectors at the door. I guess this person graduated from HHS and now works for post office.

Guest Guest

It's unbelieveable the way people write here. There was no reason for that profanity and the question had do with a reunion. You need serious help whoever you are. Better yet stay off the web because we don't want you replys.