getting paid

Guest crossing guard

Guest crossing guard

This is bullcrap. The crossing guard who has been out on sick leave because of a back problem which had nothing to do with her job. And you guessed it she is getting paid. I am so furious you have no idea. Her injury is old and they better look into it or there is going to be shit flying. She is out everywhere in town but can't work. I thought when your out you are supposed to be at home most of the time. Go to her house and you won't find her home. Guaranteed. She better be terminated or back to work or we are going to see major problems. This is really the pits.I can't believe she is getting paid no wonder she isn't hurrying back.

Guest Guest
This is bullcrap. The crossing guard who has been out on sick leave because of a back problem which had nothing to do with her job. And you guessed it she is getting paid. I am so furious you have no idea. Her injury is old and they better look into it or there is going to be shit flying. She is out everywhere in town but can't work. I thought when your out you are supposed to be at home most of the time. Go to her house and you won't find her home. Guaranteed. She better be terminated or back to work or we are going to see major problems. This is really the pits.I can't believe she is getting paid no wonder she isn't hurrying back.

stop complaining... you can certainly hurt your back from standing for a long period of time. Of course she's getting paid, she is out on disability... if you think she's faking, report her... I'm sure the towns people know what's going on...

Guest Guest

stop complaining... you can certainly hurt your back from standing for a long period of time. Of course she's getting paid, she is out on disability... if you think she's faking, report her... I'm sure the towns people know what's going on...

Guest Guest

who do you call to inform?? I see her out and about also. If you are another crossing guard I would go to my superior and inform them or write an unsigned letter if you fear back lash. I agree with you this women is going by several diffenent last names.

Guest Guest

get a REAL JOB some where and you won't have to worry about this...pathetic

Guest Guest

you go. Im sure you can get backup from the rest of the crossing guards. But only if this is true. The story I was told was that she is not getting paid.

Guest Mayor Mahogany
you go. Im sure you can get backup from the rest of the crossing guards. But only if this is true. The story I was told was that she is not getting paid.

Paid not Paid, hurt not hurt, crossing guard guard crossing, you should call me on the third floor, you know where? I'll get it straightened out for those that are so concerned! If she's the right kind of BABE, she'll get some extra weeks to walk around town in front of everyone! Does she have a wheel chair sticker for her car? I'll call down stairs to the Town Clerk for her. Does anyone know how many cars are in the family? We'll get one for every vehicle in the house. Where does she live? I'll stop over with a gas voucher from Tom Powell. We can't have our Crossing Guards worrying, can we? What's a few beanies for our Disable Darlings.

Guest GUEST  REALLY NOW

sHE IS GETTING PAID, AND IS A PHONY....sHE KNOWS HOW TO SCREW THE SYSTEM....PLUS IS A ASS KISSER AND A SNITCH.....SHE IS NOT GOING TO LOSE HER JOB. DO NOT TRUST HER....SHE IS A GREAT B-SHI--ER

Guest Guest
sHE IS GETTING PAID, AND IS A PHONY....sHE KNOWS HOW TO SCREW THE SYSTEM....PLUS IS A ASS KISSER AND A SNITCH.....SHE IS NOT GOING TO LOSE HER JOB.  DO NOT TRUST HER....SHE IS A GREAT B-SHI--ER

I agree with all you say but tell me how she can get paid if crossing guards do not pay into disability?

Guest GUEST
sHE IS GETTING PAID, AND IS A PHONY....sHE KNOWS HOW TO SCREW THE SYSTEM....PLUS IS A ASS KISSER AND A SNITCH.....SHE IS NOT GOING TO LOSE HER JOB.  DO NOT TRUST HER....SHE IS A GREAT B-SHI--ER

HOW CAN SHE BE COLLECTING 'DISABILITY' PAY FROM THE TOWN, WHEN THE SCHOOL GUARDS DO NOT PAY INTO THE STATE DISABILITY FUND? DO YOU MEAN 'SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY'?

Guest GUEST
who do you call to inform?? I see her out and about also. If you are another crossing guard I would go to my superior and inform them or write an unsigned letter if you fear back lash. I agree with you this women is going by several diffenent last names.

DIES HER 'FAMILY NAME' GO BACK OVER 40 OR MORE YRS IN HARRISON, OF IS SHE RELATIVELY NEW' TO TOWN BY LESS THAN 15 YRS?

IS SHE 'ORIGINALLY' FROM THE GRADENS, OR LIVE THERE NOW?