Who is running, We need new people

Guest Campaign 2007

Guest Campaign 2007

Is there anyone interested in running. I wouldn't support anyone this Mayor supports. If he is supporting them, there must be strings attached.

He has to much control.

What happened to Michael Fernandes? and the Friends of Harrison PAC?

Are they supporting any candidates? At least they'll be for the people.

Steve McCormick is definately for the people. Televised meetings is a great idea to keep the people from being in the dark.

Thanks Steve!

TBA

Guest Guest
Is there anyone interested in running.  I wouldn't support anyone this Mayor supports.  If he is supporting them, there must be strings attached. 

He has to much control.

Are they supporting any candidates?  At least they'll be for the people.

Steve McCormick is definately for the people.  Televised meetings is a great idea to keep the people from being in the dark.

Thanks Steve!

TBA

Who is Mike Fernandez?

Guest Guest
Is there anyone interested in running.  I wouldn't support anyone this Mayor supports.  If he is supporting them, there must be strings attached. 

He has to much control.

Are they supporting any candidates?  At least they'll be for the people.

Steve McCormick is definately for the people.  Televised meetings is a great idea to keep the people from being in the dark.

Thanks Steve!

TBA

Steve McCormick is out for STEVE McCORMICK. Anyone who knows him knows this is a true statement.

Guest Guest
The big Oph almost beat Doran but he will get killed aginst our favorite son, Dolaghan.  Go gett'em Mike.

Are you serious with that statement... He lost 2 to 1... and mickey mouse could have run and lost 2 to 1 .. He got anti votes, not votes of confidence..

Guest Guest
The big Oph almost beat Doran but he will get killed aginst our favorite son, Dolaghan.  Go gett'em Mike.

Apparently you didn't see the election results.

Doran won with the largest plurality of any of the candidates in any of the wards, you idiot!!! His only mistake was that he didn't run for mayor.

A dead Wood could defeat the corpse that Dolaghan is.

Guest Guest Speaker

Are you serious with that statement... He lost 2 to 1... and mickey mouse could have run and lost 2 to 1 .. He got anti votes, not votes of confidence..

I think it was a lot closer. Doran is just trying to be upbeat when he is currently losing his base in the 4TH Ward. If Wood didn't align himself with the jerks on the anti party, I think that he may have won against Doran.

We need new faces and fresh ideas. What has been done by the incumbants in the last few weeks?? Notta. Downed a few beers I will bet.

Guest Guest
So it's obvious that you don't know him, if you did you would know that this guy is the real deal for the people, WAKE UP

I do know him , thats why I said this statement, I will give you time to see the real Steve and know you will be suprised.