A Dormant Scandal Is Brewing

Scandal Tracker

Yes, my friends, it is only asleep, but not dead.

Once awakened, it will totally change the political landscape of this town- but not necessarily for the better.

It will dominate all the posts here and talk throughout both the town and the county.

Just some lame hype, you say?

Whatever.

Just remember that you heard it here first.

Guest Guest

No solid information as usual. just some ***hole trying to stir up trouble. 2006 you say? Doubt it. many more jobs are gonna be available for the new school moron, and who are they gonna vote for. Yes, idiot, the present Mayor. You know less than anyone, not more.

Guest Scandal Tracker_Guest

All who know, know this is the category to read and post upon.

Indeed, there is a DORmant scandal waiting to make itself flesh.

All this nonsense about the HPD is just that.

Guest Guest

You hint that the scandal involes a former friend of yours. Why don't you tell is the particulars of the scandal so that we can know in advance. 2006 is 2 years away. You had plenty of time to expose him, but he was paying your condo fees and for your rental car and a weekly allowance to keep you quiet. He now has a new boyfriend and that has made you boiling mad, so maybe your about to sue for palimony.

Guest Guest

I know its you, the Harrison Phantom AKA (PD) who is writing about an impending scandal. Tell us Phantom what is the scandal and who does it involve. How's things in Sicklersburg? :ph34r:

Guest Guest
All who know, know  this is the category to read and post upon.

Indeed, there is a DORmant scandal waiting to make itself flesh.

All this nonsense about the HPD is just that.

would this scandal have anything to do with the tradgedy that took place today? Enquiring minds would like to know.

Guest one who knows

yes i agree what will take place in harrison. alot has been said on alot of topics. please narrow it down. i might be able to help you, believe me i am in the right position. : :lol: : :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Guest
You hint that the scandal involes a former friend of yours. Why don't you tell is the particulars of the scandal so that we can know in advance. 2006 is 2 years away. You had plenty of time to expose him, but he was paying your condo fees and for your rental car and a weekly allowance to keep you quiet. He now has a new boyfriend and that has made you boiling mad, so maybe your about to sue for palimony.

Hey phantom. Did you see your ex-boyfriend gave money towrd McDonough's campaign? How about that?

• 3 weeks later...

The phantom knows all, as usual. I will tell all when the time is right. And not before then. Those who know are already scared and those who don't know will be shocked. What looks ripe and delicious on the outside can be bitter and tasteless on the inside!!!!

The  phantom knows all, as usual.  I will tell all when the time is right.  And not before then.  Those who know are already scared and those who don't know will be shocked.  What looks ripe and delicious on the outside can be bitter and tasteless on the inside!!!!

Well, the illustrious Harrison Phantom has come out of his slumber and purportedly is going to tell all when the time is right. You had your opportunity several years ago and you clammed up. That's your MO. :)

phantom , eat shit and die, your talking old news, most people have adjusted but i see you have not , too bad , life s**ks when all you have to talk about is dirt, sad life you live , my condolences in advance because the only thing left for you is exiting this world by your own hands ,need some rope??

Guest 2smart4u
The  phantom knows all, as usual.  I will tell all when the time is right.  And not before then.  Those who know are already scared and those who don't know will be shocked.  What looks ripe and delicious on the outside can be bitter and tasteless on the inside!!!!

Sounds like one of my old girlfriends.

Well, the illustrious Harrison Phantom has come out of his slumber and purportedly is going to tell all when the time is right. You had your opportunity several years ago and you clammed up. That's your MO. B)

The Phantoms' hand goes up and down, and it's not empty.

Archived