lttle league

Guest guest

Guest Guest
When does the little league sign-up start?

It started and ended already. March 12th deadline. However, I'm sure you can still register, just stop by the Community Center soon. Tryouts and the draft are coming soon. There is a $40 dollar fee for Little League and $20 for the minors.

Guest Guest

season is cancelled - town employees sucked up all the overtime pay and there is no $ for recreation.

also the pool will be drained this summer since they cant afford chlorine.

Guest guest
season is cancelled - town employees sucked up all the overtime pay and there is no $ for recreation.

also the pool will be drained this summer since they cant afford chlorine.

I know this was said in a sarcastic way but you know what I think you may be right!

Guest Guest
It started and ended already. March 12th deadline.  However, I'm sure you can still register, just stop by the Community Center soon.  Tryouts and the draft are coming soon.  There is a $40 dollar fee for Little League and $20 for the minors.

They are so big on advertising these things but then again look who is running the recreation!!! Another Failure!!!

Guest Fats Domino
They are so big on advertising these things but then again look who is running the recreation!!! Another Failure!!!

Can you tell me who is the Director of Recreation? Is it Jack Rodgers? No that energetic young man is the Director of Atheletics! They are not the same positions.

Do they pay the same? How do you get these positions, get paid and do you have to do anything once the position is yours forever? I remember BC did everything at the LL. for years. What a great individual, not a politician, just for the kids. When did Harrison stop making people like him? Or were they all the same and we were too young to know?