Observer, the 2007-07-03 letter about Mr. P.

Strife767

Lying about verbally attacking and sacrificing the well-being of a student to protect a teacher who broke the law is wrong. This is not the first time Mr. Paszkiewicz has preached his dysfunctional religious views in class.

He has done this for years. My child, a former student of his and other student/friends, confirm this. Surprisingly, each student, including my own child, is compelled to protect him. Why? In spite of his inappropriate diatribes, they were willing to look past it because he was a good teacher.

Fact: he told his class that "hippies" were evil and anti-Christ because their peace sign was an upside down broken cross.

Fact: he denigrated the humiliated a homosexual student claiming his homosexuality would result in eternal damnation.

Fact: he consistently preached that not accepting Jesus as personal savior would result in eternal damnation and regularly brought up that prayer and religion should be allowed in public schools.

I, on the other hand, feel for this student who had the integrity and bravery to do something--something I should have done and didn't because I feared what the LaClair family is going through would happen to me.

Isn't everyone losing focus on the issue here? A student is being punished for doing something right. A teacher is lying and sacrificing the well-being of a child to save himself, clearly going against the religion he preaches. After all, didn't Jesus say, "Suffer the little children...?"

Heinous stuff--looks like more and more people are coming out with 'horror stories' of Paszkiewicz's past behavior. All mounting evidence of where his intentions lie, and against the weak attempts to dismiss it as a fluke that was exploited by the LaClairs.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By putting down the homosexual student in class he openly expressing his bigotry in class. Foolish of the Bd of Ed to allow this.

I also heard that he put down the Catholics by denying purgatory. I'm surprised the Catholics are not up in arms. He effectively told the Catholic kids that their beliefs are BS.

Guest Guest
Heinous stuff--looks like more and more people are coming out with 'horror stories' of Paszkiewicz's past behavior. All mounting evidence of where his intentions lie, and against the weak attempts to dismiss it as a fluke that was exploited by the LaClairs.

Hahahahah! This is funny! You are not proving anything with this topic, other than you are desperately trying to defend Matthew. Nice try though, but if you are going to court, you will need to prove it. I had Mr. P and he never preached to me. Everybody I know who had Mr. P love him! You know, Strife, if you are such a good person person, you should talk to Mr. P, I bet that when you do, you will see him differently. If you are so "righteous" and so "correct" give it a try, he is not the evil person that the LaClairs want to make him look like. So much so that with all it is happening, people support him because they know the person he is. A father of 4 lovely children, who loves and respect their daddy. A pastor that is loving and caring. Someone who is always willing to help those who need. Anytime you call him and he is ready to help. He is a son that takes care of his parents. Think about these things before you begin accuse someone just because you don't agree with his point of views. I don't think Mr. P did anything wrong, if you do, that's fine you have the right to, however, what you are trying to do is destroy a man's reputation because you are angry. Think about these things...I know you don't believe in a just God, but I do. If I am right, you are in trouble with God, if you are right, I have nothing to lose because there is no God, no justice! Before speaking about someone, try to know this person first, it will make you feel a lot better.

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo
Hahahahah! This is funny! You are not proving anything with this topic, other than you are desperately trying to defend Matthew. Nice try though, but if you are going to court, you will need to prove it. I had Mr. P and he never preached to me. Everybody I know who had Mr. P love him! You know, Strife, if you are such a good person person, you should talk to Mr. P, I bet that when you do, you will see him differently. If you are so "righteous" and so "correct" give it a try, he is not the evil person that the LaClairs want to make him look like. So much so that with all it is happening, people support him because they know the person he is. A father of 4 lovely children, who loves and respect their daddy. A pastor that is loving and caring. Someone who is always willing to help those who need. Anytime you call him and he is ready to help. He is a son that takes care of his parents. Think about these things before you begin accuse someone just because you don't agree with his point of views. I don't think Mr. P did anything wrong, if you do, that's fine you have the right to, however, what you are trying to do is destroy a man's reputation because you are angry. Think about these things...I know you don't believe in a just God, but I do. If I am right, you are in trouble with God, if you are right, I have nothing to lose because there is no God, no justice! Before speaking about someone, try to know this person first, it will make you feel a lot better.

I have no doubt that Mr. P is a good person that made a mistake. He should accept it and then everyone could move on.

By putting down the homosexual student in class he openly expressing his bigotry in class. Foolish of the Bd of Ed to allow this.

I also heard that he put down the Catholics by denying purgatory. I'm surprised the Catholics are not up in arms. He effectively told the Catholic kids that their beliefs are BS.

What amazes me is how silent are all the individuals and groups this man has attacked and belittled. Obviously this is why he believed he could continue to get away with it.

Hahahahah! This is funny! You are not proving anything with this topic, other than you are desperately trying to defend Matthew.

Desperately trying to defend Matthew? This topic has nothing to do with Matthew. But it has everything to do with Paszkiewicz--these accounts just show more of his character.

Nice try though, but if you are going to court, you will need to prove it.

Nobody said anything about taking Paszkiewicz to court for the accounts in the OP, doofus. There's already plenty of proof for the things Paszkiewicz _will_ go to court for if he insists on his self-righteous delusions, without putting these other unethical acts on the pile. *shrugs*

I had Mr. P and he never preached to me.

If you will so readily reject the accounts in the original post, then by your logic you must also reject the above.

No need for a double standard, one standard will do just fine.

Everybody I know who had Mr. P love him!

So? Just like the large group of students who support Mr. P.'s recorded preaching proves: just because x (former) students supported/liked him doesn't mean he was right in his actions.

You know, Strife, if you are such a good person person, you should talk to Mr. P, I bet that when you do, you will see him differently.

He has stated publicly all that I need to know. His actions and intentions are clear, as is his stubborn self-righteousness and unwillingness to accept any accountability.

If you are so "righteous" and so "correct" give it a try, he is not the evil person that the LaClairs want to make him look like.

"Evil" is a relative term. Paszkiewicz is a bigot, a liar, incompetent in the subject he teaches, and a conspiracy theorist. He's proven all of these things all by himself, whether by his own public statement or by a look into what he's said during class via a recording.

So much so that with all it is happening, people support him because they know the person he is.

Regardless of how much anyone likes him, if they're responsible, they would agree that what he did was wrong. Instead, they're using their apparent like of him as a person to assume that he is somehow incapable of wrongdoing, when it's so obvious he crossed the line big time and many times.

A father of 4 lovely children, who loves and respect their daddy. A pastor that is loving and caring.

"...we can't disagree with [God] on salvation...if you reject his gift of salvation, you're going where you belong..." --David Paszkiewicz

Doesn't sound very "loving and caring" to me. What kind of "loving and caring" person would flatly tell a class of high schoolers that if they don't share his religious beliefs, that they will suffer eternally (and you know damned well that he means Hell by "where you belong")? No loving person would be willing to do something so reprehensible, the law aside.

Someone who is always willing to help those who need.

Matthew needed protection from abuse by his peers, yet Paszkiewicz didn't lift a finger or speak a word. He was "willing" only to watch Matthew have to deal with abuse up to and including a death threat in his name.

Anytime you call him and he is ready to help. He is a son that takes care of his parents. Think about these things before you begin accuse someone just because you don't agree with his point of views.

I don't care about his points of view--I care about his actions. His integrity has been destroyed in the eyes of any rational person, in light of all the preaching in school then lying about it etc. etc. stuff. There is no reason not to believe the accounts in the original post, since they align perfectly with the kind of religiously-motivated attitude Paszkiewicz has been caught espousing at work.

(part 1 of 2)

(part 2 of 2)

I don't think Mr. P did anything wrong,

Then you ought to work on acquiring a moral compass.

if you do, that's fine you have the right to, however, what you are trying to do is destroy a man's reputation because you are angry.

No, he has done more to destroy his own reputation than anyone else could. His own unembellished words are available for all to hear, and they are all Paul/Matthew will need to seal his fate if he's stupid enough to go to court.

Why don't you seek out the person who wrote that letter to the publisher and call HER a liar to her face, if you're so sure what she's saying is untrue, huh? Do you have the gall to do that?

Think about these things...I know you don't believe in a just God, but I do.

Then why do you defend Paszkiewicz preaching the correctness of a God who is not just in class?

Infinite suffering is never just, by virtue of the fact that infinite sin is impossible.

If I am right, you are in trouble with God, if you are right, I have nothing to lose because there is no God, no justice!

Pascal's Wager is a load of nonsense. Only an incredibly stupid god would respond to "believing just in case" lip service like that.

Before speaking about someone, try to know this person first, it will make you feel a lot better.

I know all I need to know. Paszkiewicz's own words speak plenty about him. You whine about attacking his character, and you apparently assume the account I posted above is a lie, probably because anything else would shatter your preconceived notions. Let me ask you something: could you HANDLE knowing it was all true?

Guest Guest

You, sir, are a complete moron. The LaClair family didn't make the people of Kearny look like inbred imbeciles; it was people like you! The LaClairs didn't destroy Mr. P's reputation; he did that all by himself. If you are not willing to grow up and discuss the facts, do us all a favor and drink the kool-aid.

Guest Lazarus

That, THAT is the reason why many Christians piss me off to no end. Their endlessly smug tones, telling people how they will be saved and others will be damned. So, in their endless PITY, they tell them that they, in all their religious heart, will PRAY for them. Get out. You make me sick.

You make a farce of Jesus' original philosophy.

Think about these things...I know you don't believe in a just God, but I do. If I am right, you are in trouble with God, if you are right, I have nothing to lose because there is no God, no justice! Before speaking about someone, try to know this person first, it will make you feel a lot better.

Oh, look! It's Pascal's Wager! Wow, it's been a loooong time since I've seen that outmoded and thoroughly discredit old gambit dredged up in an argument. Isn't it just adorable?

Here's a brain-freeze for ya, Guest: What have you lost if the Moslems are right, and you've been worshipping the WRONG GOD all your life? "Nothing to lose," eh?

Think about these things...I know you don't believe in a just God, but I do. If I am right, you are in trouble with God, if you are right, I have nothing to lose because there is no God, no justice!

Maybe God will say you're in a lot of trouble for characterizing him as a vindictive monster, and call those of us who know better into his glory even though we didn't claim to believe in him. Ever think of that?

Guest Guest
Matthew needed protection from abuse by his peers, yet Paszkiewicz didn't lift a finger or speak a word. He was "willing" only to watch Matthew have to deal with abuse up to and including a death threat in his name.

(part 1 of 2)

Don't worry next time I talk to Mr. P I will tell him to go to Matthew and give him a hug and a kiss. Apparently that's what the LaClairs want him to do. But make sure to tell Matthew that Mr. P doesn't **** *****, ** **** ******** ***** ****** ** ** ***** *** ****. ** **** **** ** ***** ******** ****...

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Don't worry next time I talk to Mr. P I will tell him to go to Matthew and give him a hug and a kiss. Apparently that's what the LaClairs want him to do. But make sure to tell Matthew that Mr. P doesn't **** *****, ** **** ******** ***** ****** ** ** ***** *** ****. ** **** **** ** ***** ******** ****...

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

A handshake followed by a respectful and honest discussion would suffice.

Do you people practice making yourselves look as silly as possible?

Thanks Strife. Another invaluable comment from yourself. Why don't you give your computer a rest and take up knitting?

If you can whine about me being active on this forum, then I can react to an almost comically-long censor.

Don't you have anything better to do on this forum than spend entire posts whimpering about another user? Is your life really that empty? Grow up, already.

Guest Guest

(part 2 of 2)

Did you say moral compass? Is this what you have in mind?

What we pro-life advocates want is to protect those who are most vulnerable; the pre-born.

This is what Strife have to say to the comment above:

Do you realize that most kids who are born because they were not

aborted early into the pregnancy have crappy childhoods (and because of

this become part of the crowd that raises the number of illegitimate

kids once the hormones start flowing) because the parent is almost

always unable to properly raise him/her? So the kid usually ends up

having a shitty life. This is your idea of protection?

So you think children should be killed(aborted) because they might have crappy childhoods?

Guest Guest
What amazes me is how silent are all the individuals and groups this man has attacked and belittled. Obviously this is why he believed he could continue to get away with it.

What amazes you is the fact that you really do believe that his apology would have done anything. Even if as you persuaded your son to try to get the burn in hell thing started and even if Mr. P did apologize, you still would have harassed him about the dinosaur thing or the next thing or the next. This was not just the face that you wanted an apology. It was that you wanted a reputation and now you have now. And the fact that you do not hear others backing you is because the backers are just a limited few here.

So are you going to go to the streets now, parading down Kearny Ave stirring up trouble? The people of this town know the character of this man and he is a good man who does not deserve your intimidation.

If you want support you are not going to get it from anyone in this town. Oh maybe one who cannot help but comment as you deputy against Mr. P.

How hypocritical you are in one post you say that you are praying for brotherhood and in the next post you want all those people to rise up against a man.

Guest Guest
A handshake followed by a respectful and honest discussion would suffice.

Do you people practice making yourselves look as silly as possible?

So please tell me where the honesty is of secretly taping a teacher and then not even having the guts enough to approach him on it, but instead go directly to his boss.

You do not deserve that right to shake my hand. It is reserved for people I respect as a sign of friendship. Calling the people of this fine town names in a town that I have spent my entire life living in does not make you a friend.

There is no respect of you by myself or any of my friends so look elsewhere.

In my eyes you have no honesty.

So please tell me where the honesty is of secretly taping a teacher and then not even having the guts enough to approach him on it, but instead go directly to his boss. 

You do not deserve that right to shake my hand.  It is reserved for people I respect as a sign of friendship.  Calling the people of this fine town names in a town that I have spent my entire life living in does not make you a friend.

There is no respect of you by myself or any of my friends so look elsewhere. 

There are numerous posts detailing why this sequence of events occurred. Must this be rehashed ad infinitum?

:blink:

(part 2 of 2)

Did you say moral compass? Is this what you have in mind?

What we pro-life advocates want is to protect those who are most vulnerable; the pre-born.

This is what Strife have to say to the comment above:

Do you realize that most kids who are born because they were not

aborted early into the pregnancy have crappy childhoods (and because of

this become part of the crowd that raises the number of illegitimate

kids once the hormones start flowing) because the parent is almost

always unable to properly raise him/her? So the kid usually ends up

having a shitty life. This is your idea of protection?

So you think children should be killed(aborted) because they might have crappy childhoods?

Take it to another thread--I'm tired of you jackasses trying to sidetrack threads.

What amazes you is the fact that you really do believe that his apology would have done anything. Even if as you persuaded your son to try to get the burn in hell thing started and even if Mr. P did apologize, you still would have harassed him about the dinosaur thing or the next thing or the next.

What's wrong with wanting him to correct false statements? It was stated from the beginning that Matthew wanted an apology as well as corrections of the erroneous statements.

This was not just the face that you wanted an apology. It was that you wanted a reputation and now you have now.

Only in your twisted imagination.

And the fact that you do not hear others backing you is because the backers are just a limited few here.

So are you going to go to the streets now, parading down Kearny Ave stirring up trouble?  The people of this town know the character of this man and he is a good man who does not deserve your intimidation.

If he's such a good man, why did he refuse to protect the student of his who was being harassed for doing the right thing?

If he's such a good man, why did he dishonestly twist the words of founding fathers in an attempt to (astonishingly) make it look like he was in the right when it's obvious he wasn't?

If he's such a good man, why did he advocate child abuse in his classroom? I quote:

...if my kid is age 12, and he's telling me, 'Dad, I appreciate your time and effort, but I've decided in my 12 years of wisdom that I'm going to stop going to church.' After I break his backside, we're going to have a little attitude adjustment, he's going to get in the car with the rest of the family and go to church...you still gotta do as your old man tells you to do, or suffer the consequences.
(emphasis added)
If you want support you are not going to get it from anyone in this town. Oh maybe one who cannot help but comment as you deputy against Mr. P.

1. This country does not work through mob rule. Neither Paul nor Matthew _needs_ popular support. The Constitution is on their side, and because of that, the only variable is the DEGREE to which Paszkiewicz and the board will lose. And that depends wholly on them. They've been given plenty of chances to fix the issue, but they've ignored them; that's no one's fault but theirs.

2. Support for Paul and Matthew in Kearny is growing (or, at least, the willingness of their supporters to speak up)--did you forget that the Mayor himself is on their side? The letter that started this thread is more evidence. Paszkiewicz has been doing a bad job for a long time, and now it's all catching up to him. Deal with it.

How hypocritical you are in one post you say that you are praying for brotherhood and in the next post you want all those people to rise up against a man.

Rise up to force him to be held accountable for what he says and does. That's all--is that such a horrible thing? He is responsible for his preaching, his lies, and so on. I guess you don't realize that.

Matthew had no other choice--in case you didn't notice, Paszkiewicz LIED about most of the things he said in class that Matthew recorded! If Matthew hadn't recorded him, Paszkiewicz would have gotten away with his wrongdoing. Sounds like that's what you'd want.

You do not deserve that right to shake my hand.

Maybe you should shake your own hand then, o arrogant and self-important "Guest."

Try opening them.

There's nothing dishonest about it. We've answered this question ad nauseam. As for guts . . . you've got to be kidding --- no, unfortunately, you really believe it.