Should all Baptists be judged by this guy?

Strife767

Tell me, fundies...since you seemed so eager to judge the ACLU by the actions of one person, perhaps we should see how willing you are to apply the same standard in the other direction:

"The lawyer for a former Baptist church leader who had spoken out against homosexuality said Thursday the minister has a constitutional right to solicit sex from an undercover policeman.

The Rev. Lonnie W. Latham had supported a resolution calling on gays and lesbians to reject their "sinful, destructive lifestyle" before his Jan. 3, 2006, arrest outside the Habana Inn in Oklahoma City.

Authorities say he asked the undercover policeman to come up to his hotel for oral sex." --http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070223/ap_on_re_us/pastor_charged;_ylt=AmZMcd5aGo.SZ86R1dFo1Hk7Xs8F

So, by your logic one would have to conclude that the entire Baptist congregation is full of hypocritical sluts on the down low. Right?

Guest Guest
Tell me, fundies...since you seemed so eager to judge the ACLU by the actions of one person, perhaps we should see how willing you are to apply the same standard in the other direction:

"The lawyer for a former Baptist church leader who had spoken out against homosexuality said Thursday the minister has a constitutional right to solicit sex from an undercover policeman.

The Rev. Lonnie W. Latham had supported a resolution calling on gays and lesbians to reject their "sinful, destructive lifestyle" before his Jan. 3, 2006, arrest outside the Habana Inn in Oklahoma City.

Authorities say he asked the undercover policeman to come up to his hotel for oral sex." --http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070223/ap_on_re_us/pastor_charged;_ylt=AmZMcd5aGo.SZ86R1dFo1Hk7Xs8F

So, by your logic one would have to conclude that the entire Baptist congregation is full of hypocritical sluts on the down low. Right?

By your logic you would be craving to join this religion just so that your homophobic lifestyle could be satisfied so you could also solicit sex from a policeman. :lol::lol::lol:

• 3 weeks later...
By your logic

It's not my logic. I'm making fun of the mockery of logic people are using to try to condemn the ACLU.

you would be craving to join this religion just so that your homophobic lifestyle could be satisfied so you could also solicit sex from a policeman.  :P  :P  :lol:

Not sure what you mean by this--it's a bit incoherent that you're referring to me there.