Harrisoncitizen

NADude1723

Im  sure the exact same thing was said in the early 1900's when it was those "Dirty Irish" mucking things up.  Or should we go back to the days of NINA (No Irish Need Apply)????

:lol: Dear stupid immagrant: Who the do hell you think you are calling "Dirty Irish"? We are not so dirty when we are handing out your welfare checks for your ten immagrant children to buy drugs are we? It was the Irish that built these towns and had the sense to leave when you "Scummy Immagrants" came. Give me your address and I will mail you some food stamps so that you can go back on your banana boat home! :P

Guest Guest
:lol: Dear stupid immagrant:  Who the do hell you think you are calling "Dirty Irish"?  We are not so dirty when we are handing out your welfare checks for your ten immagrant children to buy drugs are we?  It was the Irish that built these towns and had the sense to leave when you "Scummy Immagrants" came.  Give me your address and I will mail you some food stamps so that you can go back on your banana boat home!  :P

Actually Idiot, i AM Irish and Scots..like most people from my generation born and raised in this area.. But i'm also a student of history, and remember when my grandparents came here and saw the NINA signs all over NYC. But hey we got ours so why not crap all over the newest immigrants. "Pissed off American" Please..just another Douchebag Bigot, who doesnt deserve the term American.

Guest The Mayor
:) Dear stupid immagrant:  Who the do hell you think you are calling "Dirty Irish"?  We are not so dirty when we are handing out your welfare checks for your ten immagrant children to buy drugs are we?  It was the Irish that built these towns and had the sense to leave when you "Scummy Immagrants" came.  Give me your address and I will mail you some food stamps so that you can go back on your banana boat home!  :P

Hey POA, same thing goes here. Get back to Harrison and stay there.

Actually Idiot, i AM Irish and Scots..like most people from my generation born and raised in this area.. But i'm also a student of history, and remember when my grandparents came here and saw the NINA signs all over NYC.  But hey we got ours so why not crap all over the newest immigrants.  "Pissed off American"  Please..just another Douchebag Bigot, who doesnt deserve the term American.

:angry::ph34r::lol: Aww, Did I touch a nerve?

Guest Guest
:lol:  B)  B)  Aww, Did I touch a nerve?

Yes, Ingorant people annoy me..and YOU certainly qualify as "Ignorant", So, do you launder your robes yourself?? Or send them out to dryclean?? Remember Cross Burnings produce a Lot of soot.

Guest 10th grader
Yes, Ingorant people annoy me..and YOU certainly qualify as "Ignorant",  So, do you launder your robes yourself?? Or send them out to dryclean??  Remember Cross Burnings produce a Lot of soot.

Why do you capitalize words in the middle of a sentence ?? Are you stupid ??

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest
Why do you capitalize words in the middle of a sentence ?? Are you stupid ??

So, the grammer is the BEST thing that you could manage to come up with to criticize???? Typical teenage arrogance....

• 1 month later...
Guest Busta
And what beautiful place is Busta from? :D

Formerly of beautiful downtown Harrison. Back when Harrison, Kearny & NA were nice. Then I woke up and got out of this sh#%hole of So. Bergen/West Hudson!

Guest 2smart4u
Formerly of beautiful downtown Harrison.  Back when Harrison, Kearny & NA were nice.  Then I woke up and got out of this sh#%hole of So. Bergen/West Hudson!

Took you over a month to respond ?? You must be from East Newark.

Archived