LENT A GREAT TIME FOR [[REVIAL]]

oldfart56

:lol: [[[[REVIAL ]]]] LENT IT GOES TOGETHER! want your life better? you will do it in church! find the real truth only in 1 place ask your pastors! you don't have a home church? kearny has great churchs!! :wub:

:P [[[[REVIAL ]]]]    LENT IT GOES TOGETHER!  want your life better? you will do it in church!  find the real truth only in 1 place ask your pastors! you don't have a home church? kearny has great churchs!!  :wub:

:wub: DANG OLD KEY BOARD! it missed the v sorry! :lol:

Guest bewildered
:wub: [[[[REVIAL ]]]]    LENT IT GOES TOGETHER!  want your life better? you will do it in church!  find the real truth only in 1 place ask your pastors! you don't have a home church? kearny has great churchs!!  :wub:

Did you men revile? I would suggest getting one of the attendants at your home to proofread your posts. Maybe that way some of us may be able to understand them.

:wub: [[[[REVIAL ]]]]    LENT IT GOES TOGETHER!  want your life better? you will do it in church!  find the real truth only in 1 place ask your pastors! you don't have a home church? kearny has great churchs!!  :wub:

Yep, they sure do! Kearny High School, Franklin School, Lincoln School, Roosevelt, etc.

Guest Guest

A word of advice.....buy a dictionary.

Guest Steve_C

And apparently very poor grammar.

Guest Patriot
Well, I certainly admire your enthusiasm.  Growing up in a Baptist church, I've experienced my own share of revivals, and they can be special times indeed.

Here's something I think is a little amusing:  on another forum, quite a while ago, I used the screen name OldBroad56. 

Perhaps we are related . . .

Leigh

Isn't everyone related in Texas ?? LOL

Well, I certainly admire your enthusiasm.  Growing up in a Baptist church, I've experienced my own share of revivals, and they can be special times indeed.

Here's something I think is a little amusing:  on another forum, quite a while ago, I used the screen name OldBroad56. 

Perhaps we are related . . .

Leigh

:P um old fart 56 is a real thing ! its a 56ford truck and i can ride it"how about you? um never mind!!! sorry! :)

Guest God is in Control

:P [[[[REVIVAL ]]]]

Unlike other faith’s, Christianity spreads under persecution. Think of some of the ironies concerning the controversy in Kearny:

An Atheist tried to silence the Gospel and it caused the Gospel to be printed in newspapers all over New Jersey !

In Kearny , God is now the topic of discussion at thousands of dinner tables!

The tapes used to slander Mr. P are on the internet and thousands have heard them!

They include arguments against evolution and the “big bang” theory as well as the plan of salvation!

The Observer, in an effort to jeopardize his employment at Kearny High School went to his church’s website and downloaded a sermon entitled, “Seven Fundamentals You Won’t Learn in School.” It was a sermon on the fundamentals of the Christian Faith. They printed it in its entirety including the invitation to trust Christ as Savior! A sermon he preached in a small church ended up being delivered to a readership of 100,000 free of cost!

The effort to eliminate the mention of Jesus in Kearny High School ended up enabling a local pastor to lead 130 people in prayer in the lobby of the Board of Education office in January and then go on to boldly defend religious liberty before the Board of Education itself along many other speakers.

Lastly, as a result of the LaClairs encouraging the media to be at the February BOE meeting, all the networks broadcasted the Gospel to millions!

There is no telling how many individuals have come to know Christ as the result of one individual’s quest to silence the Gospel. It is amazing how God uses the ungodly for His purposes. Perhaps if they drag Mr. P out into the streets and beat him the whole state of New Jersey will become Christians! Thanks Paul. On behalf of Christians everywhere, keep fanning the flames of revival!

Guest Guest
:P [[[[REVIAL ]]]]    LENT IT GOES TOGETHER!  want your life better? you will do it in church!  find the real truth only in 1 place ask your pastors! you don't have a home church? kearny has great churchs!!  :)

better your life in church?

Better it EVERY HOUR of EVERY DAY, not just what/where you do an hour on Sunday.

:wub: [[[[REVIVAL ]]]]

Unlike other faith’s, Christianity spreads under persecution.

As the Inquisition and Crusades demonstrate. You gotta MAKE them believe, right? Believe or be slaughtered?

I bet you don't realize how true your statement is, just not the way you expect. Christianity has spread throughout the years, largely by persecuting others and their religions.

Think of some of the ironies concerning the controversy in Kearny:

An Atheist tried to silence the Gospel and it caused the Gospel to be printed in newspapers all over New Jersey !

I didn't read any Bible quotes in any newspaper as a result of this issue, except maybe the odd blogger pointing out Paszkiewicz's ironic behavior considering he puts his faith in it.

Also, you do realize that the majority of Christians have expressed disapproval and even shame for the image of Christianity Paszkiewicz painted, right? Anyone who understands the situation, Christian or not, is not happy with his behavior.

Probably mostly apologists whining about 'persecution of the majority.' Boo hoo.

The tapes used to slander Mr. P are on the internet and thousands have heard them!

Hey, stupid--it's not slander if it's true. Care to explain how an audio copy of one's own words can possibly be considered slander against them? Do you even know what slander is?

They include arguments against evolution and the “big bang” theory

Assertion, not argument. Paszkiewicz does not substantiate his ridiculous statements about those theories. His tone was basically "this is how it is; I say so."

as well as the plan of salvation!

The Observer, in an effort to jeopardize his employment at Kearny High School went to his church’s website and downloaded a sermon entitled, “Seven Fundamentals You Won’t Learn in School.” It was a sermon on the fundamentals of the Christian Faith. They printed it in its entirety including the invitation to trust Christ as Savior! A sermon he preached in a small church ended up being delivered to a readership of 100,000 free of cost!

The effort to eliminate the mention of Jesus in Kearny High School

Straw man; there is no such effort. Bible characters may be freely spoken about in public school, but only under the proper context. Affirmative statements about one's personal beliefs is not such a context.

ended up enabling a local pastor to lead 130 people in prayer in the lobby of the Board of Education office in January and then go on to boldly defend religious liberty before the Board of Education itself along many other speakers.

Lastly, as a result of the LaClairs encouraging the media to be at the February BOE meeting, all the networks broadcasted the Gospel to millions!

Psst...I think you need to realize that this issue is not about a family attacking your faith. All of this stuff is completely irrelevant.

There is no telling how many individuals have come to know Christ as the result of one individual’s quest to silence the Gospel.

Do you even realize that the vast majority of people in this country are angry that there was a teacher preaching in public school? There is no doubt that more people were disgusted by Mr. P. and his apologists' "fundie rage" than anything else.

It is amazing how God uses the ungodly for His purposes. Perhaps if they drag Mr. P out into the streets and beat him the whole state of New Jersey will become Christians! Thanks Paul. On behalf of Christians everywhere, keep fanning the flames of revival!

You have a sick mind--that 'martyrdom' shit you guys talk about is positively insane. Pull your head out of your ass--preaching will never be okay in public schools. The end. You want your kids to be indoctrinated? Do it on your own dime.

God is in Control said: "There is no telling how many individuals have come to know Christ as the result of one individual’s quest to silence the Gospel. "

Not too many, I would venture. That's one of the many distressing things about this case . . .

Here's why: Mr. P's presentation of the Gospel, such as it was, is tainted by his behavior in the classroom (unprofessional proselytizing) and afterwards (lying, attempting to intimidate Matthew, use of false quotations in his letter to the editor, failure to protest at his supporters' threats of violence).

It really astonishes me that so many Christians fail to see how poor a witness to the Lord this is.

Leigh Williams

Austin, Texas

Guest Steve_C

;) [[[[REVIVAL ]]]]

Unlike other faith’s, Christianity spreads under persecution. Think of some of the ironies concerning the controversy in Kearny:

They include arguments against evolution and the “big bang” theory as well as the plan of salvation!

The effort to eliminate the mention of Jesus in Kearny High School ended up enabling a local pastor to lead 130 people in prayer in the lobby of the Board of Education office in January and then go on to boldly defend religious liberty before the Board of Education itself along many other speakers.

There is no telling how many individuals have come to know Christ as the result of one individual’s quest to silence the Gospel. It is amazing how God uses the ungodly for His purposes. Perhaps if they drag Mr. P out into the streets and beat him the whole state of New Jersey will become Christians! Thanks Paul. On behalf of Christians everywhere, keep fanning the flames of revival!

You're kookoo for cocoa puffs aren't ya?

Wow. Keep talking. Please please please spread your wisdom far and wide.

Amen.

In this case, not allowing someone who shits all over the Constitution to get away with it. :P

<_< i love a great plan and god has the best! :lol: AND ITS WORKING ! thanks to people like you !! "this plan is great" do you want to know more ?something good is at hand and soon to be in yours!!! :wub:

Guest Guest
:P i love a great plan and god has the best! :wub: AND ITS WORKING ! thanks to people like you !! "this plan is great" do you want to know more ?something good is at hand and soon to be in yours!!! :wub:

And what makes you so sure that God isn't sitting at some cosmic 19th hole sipping a Margarita totally oblivious to what happens on this one, tiny little orb in the universe?

Guest Puh-leez
:ninja: i love a great plan and god has the best! :P AND ITS WORKING ! thanks to people like you !! "this plan is great" do you want to know more ?something good is at hand and soon to be in yours!!! :wub:

Blah, blah, blah....do you ever make sense? Either type sentences that make sense (using correct spelling and punctuation) or shut the hell up Joey! :ninja: