Paszkiewicz has dug himself a deep hole

Strife767

I'm only 15 minutes into the new recording and already I have heard Paszkiewicz denying several times things that are clear on the previous recordings.

If he has any brains, he will do a 180 as soon as possible before he completely sabotages his career. Seems like the poor fool really has no idea what a dire situation his statements compounded with his later dishonesty about them have put him in.

EDIT: Wow...I wish I could have seen the look on Paszkiewicz's face when Matthew pulled out the CDs. :D

I'm only 15 minutes into the new recording and already I have heard Paszkiewicz denying several times things that are clear on the previous recordings.

The LaClairs have laid the groundwork for your interpretation of the recording, leading you from very early on in how you should interpret what you hear.

You've gone along in very docile fashion, Strife.

Matthew LaClair committed the same errors that Paul LaClair reproduced at KOTW.

If he has any brains, he will do a 180 as soon as possible before he completely sabotages his career. Seems like the poor fool really has no idea what a dire situation his statements compounded with his later dishonesty about them have put him in.

Paszkiewicz has reason to be pleased about the release of the recordings.

A thinking person will pay attention to the context rather than simply focusing on the precise quotations.

The transcript of the meeting will end up supporting Paszkiewicz.

EDIT: Wow...I wish I could have seen the look on Paszkiewicz's face when Matthew pulled out the CDs. :lol:

I think it's more relevant to consider how this rather poorly executed "Gotcha" moment will reflect on Matthew's future.

Paszkiewicz remained even in tone and in full control of himself throughout, I would judge. That tone didn't change at all once young LaClair's drama reached its climax.

The LaClairs have laid the groundwork for your interpretation of the recording, leading you from very early on in how you should interpret what you hear.

Yeah, whatever you say.

He sure didn't sound pleased when the first recordings were revealed to him. I wonder why? :lol:

A thinking person will pay attention to the context rather than simply focusing on the precise quotations.

I direct you to my signature. In context, that quote is him speaking directly about what he believes, not in answering any question about "what the Bible says," as he kept claiming in the meeting, and speaking in no uncertain terms. Go ahead, look at the question(s) that precede what I quoted in my signature, and prove me wrong, if you can.

You are out of your mind.

Matthew LaClair committed the same errors that Paul LaClair reproduced at KOTW.

I think it's more relevant to consider how this rather poorly executed "Gotcha" moment will reflect on Matthew's future.

Paszkiewicz remained even in tone and in full control of himself throughout, I would judge.  That tone didn't change at all once young LaClair's drama reached its climax.

And of course Paszkiewicz's repeated bullying and whining, his multiple contradictions of established facts, and his final coup-de-grace admission don't matter.

Why did I bother responding to this person?

And of course Paszkiewicz's repeated bullying and whining, his multiple contradictions of established facts, and his final coup-de-grace admission don't matter.

Given that there was no bullying or whining and no contradiction of "established facts", nor even even admission ... no, they don't matter.

Trust Paul LaClair to beg the question in his response, though.

Probably because you wanted to belittle me while avoiding discussion of the issues.

You probably would not have bothered to respond without your last line.

And you know I'm right.

EDIT: Wow...I wish I could have seen the look on Paszkiewicz's face when Matthew pulled out the CDs. :blink:

You know Strife, unfortunately I wasn't able to see the look on Paszkiewicz's face, but you had to see Mr. LaClair shaking while he was speaking. Boy, I wonder....A lawyer with such an experience cannot even speak in public without shaking? Even Matthew and Mr.Pinho (hahaha) did a better job. If we have more of these meetings, Mr. LaClair will end up on the floor because he could barely control his legs!

Guest Dingo Dave

Bryan wrote:

My irony meter just blew a gasket :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Just like the bullying and whining you performed at the town meeting. And you do know about the coup de grace, otherwise known as the death blow. Ever since you have had Strife767 "coup de grace"ing you.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Just like the bullying and whining you performed at the town meeting.

Bullying? Exactly what did Paul do or say at the meeting (or anywhere, for that matter) that you define as "bullying?"

Also, he had every right to be annoyed that the press release was full of inaccurate information.

And you do know about the coup de grace, otherwise known as the death blow. Ever since you have had Strife767 "coup de grace"ing you.

Now what are you blabbering about?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Why?