Bank of America

Guest Kearny

Anyone know about Bank of America offering Illegals credit cards???

How do they get them without ss#??

Well, all you have to do is read an article about it (further than the headline, that is) to know:

"U.S. banks including Wells Fargo & Co. are giving checking accounts and mortgages to immigrants with tax identification numbers, which are granted by the Internal Revenue Service to people who either don't have or aren't eligible for a Social Security number. They're issued regardless of immigration status because nonresidents may owe taxes, meaning those who enter the country illegally can obtain them as well." --http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070217/BUSINESS/702170342/1003

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo

Billions in Iraq under the banner of protecing the country yet our border secutiry is a disgrace. The border patrol does what they can at least when the are not being put in prison, that is.

Billions in Iraq under the banner of protecing the country yet our border secutiry is a disgrace. The border patrol does what they can at least when the are not being put in prison, that is.

It's because of dopes like you that this kind of crap goes on. You B**ch about your right to smoke and how you don't want the government involved, and you B**ch when the government panders to the politically correct crowd.

Guest Grow up!

You tell me why, that being a free country, our civil rights are being taken away a little at a time And why the middle class American, who has a good job and pays his bills can't get a mortgage or a credit card, but you come into this country and within a a month they can get all of the perks this country has to offer?

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo
It's because of dopes like you that this kind of crap goes on.  You B**ch about your right to smoke and how you don't want the government involved, and you B**ch when the government panders to the politically correct crowd.

You obviously missed my point. Please elaborate because I have no idea what you are talking about.

You tell me why, that being a free country, our civil rights are being taken away a little at a time And why the middle class American, who has a good job and pays his bills can't get a mortgage or a credit card, but you come into this country and within a a month they can get all of the perks this country has to offer?

Credit cards aren't exactly a "perk".

They're more like a trap to keep the poor in debt + make the ignorant poor and in debt. <_<

Guest porkchophater

Oh look at me I just got here and I got great ''perks" a credit card with 25% interest and a $7.00 an hour job ,breaking my back; oh my what a great country

and what a great "perks".