[Generic Insult directed at Paul and Matt.]

Guest Lazarus

Guest Lazarus

Christ (heh), it's like a freaking sci-fi drama here. Paul has the role of the maliciously evil lawyer hell-bent on looking after lining his own nefarious pockets, while Matthew, his obedient and mindless robot, scopes out likely targets for constitutional violations (which we all know don't and never will exist). Once found, Matt Bot (Mk1) is designed to feign concern over the moral standing (and indeed, sanity) of the target. His programming makes it SEEM like he cares about the constitutional foundations of this country, but we all know traits such as these are missing in every normal child in America.

Once the target, poor thing, resists what Paul laughingly calls "sanity" and "common sense", Matt engages his complex MEDIA COVERAGE PROTOCOL. Paul laughs malevolently as he fattens his Wallet of Godlessness, while Mr. P, (poooor him) is ridiculed with such names as "preacher", "maniac", and " fascist evangelical". For some time, all is going according to plan, when all of a sudden...JUSTICE STRIKES.

While all of this was happening, glorious freedom fighters (mostly known as "Guest") were storming the local forum with words of wisdom such as "this is travesty", "maffew needs to b suspend", and "paul wantz our tax monees." Paul proceeded to do battle with these warriors of justice over the "internets", but was quickly overwhelmed in a deluge of what many would laughingly call "senselessness" that came in the form of extraordinarilly long posts that shoved around terms like "first strike", "straw man", and "fallacy." Then...

Well, you get the point. You people (and you know who I'm referring to) need to get some common sense.

Christ (heh), it's like a freaking sci-fi drama here. Paul has the role of the maliciously evil lawyer hell-bent on looking after lining his own nefarious pockets, while Matthew, his obedient and mindless robot, scopes out likely targets for constitutional violations (which we all know don't and never will exist). Once found, Matt Bot (Mk1) is designed to feign concern over the moral standing (and indeed, sanity) of the target. His programming makes it SEEM like he cares about the constitutional foundations of this country, but we all know traits such as these are missing in every normal child in America.

Once the target, poor thing, resists what Paul laughingly calls "sanity" and "common sense", Matt engages his complex MEDIA COVERAGE PROTOCOL. Paul laughs malevolently as he fattens his Wallet of Godlessness, while Mr. P, (poooor him) is ridiculed with such names as "preacher", "maniac", and " fascist evangelical". For some time, all is going according to plan, when all of a sudden...JUSTICE STRIKES.

While all of this was happening, glorious freedom fighters (mostly known as "Guest") were storming the local forum with words of wisdom such as "this is travesty", "maffew needs to b suspend", and "paul wantz our tax monees." Paul proceeded to do battle with these warriors of justice over the "internets", but was quickly overwhelmed in a deluge of what many would laughingly call "senselessness" that came in the form of extraordinarilly long posts that shoved around terms like "first strike", "straw man", and "fallacy." Then...

Well, you get the point. You people (and you know who I'm referring to) need to get some common sense.

Your an Idiot.

I agre with most of this post. Except that Paul does not strike me as the type of lawyer looking to line his pockets. He has a nice, but modest home and I believe he has been driving the same beat up cars for years.

I agre with most of this post.  Except that Paul does not strike me as the type of lawyer looking to line his pockets.  He has a nice, but modest home and I believe he has been driving the same beat up cars for years.

That explains everything, doesn't it? If you can't do it yourself, get your son involved!

That explains everything, doesn't it? If you can't do it yourself, get your son involved!

Sorry for having to do it this way, but it was Matthew's initiative, and besides I'm too old to have taken Mr. Paszkiewicz's class. I wouldn't have been nearly as kind as Matthew has been.