Public Pension

Guest Guest

bring back tansky and his quarters

At least I wouldn't have to fall over a snow mound when I have to drop my kid off at school. Anyone notice Washington Street was plowed on both sides? the rest of the town had to struggle in and out of Rock Hard Ice Piled parking spaces.

What a disgrace! Where is all the money going? it is February and they are all crting there is no money??? where is it going???

At least I wouldn't have to fall over a snow mound when I have to drop my kid off at school. Anyone notice Washington Street was plowed on both sides? the rest of the town had to struggle in and out of Rock Hard Ice Piled parking spaces.

What a disgrace! Where is all the money going? it is February and they are all crting there is no money??? where is it going???

MAYOR: Everyone used to BRAG ABOUT 'HOW HARRISON HAD THE 'CLEANEST' STREETS UNDER TANSKY AND EARLIER UNDER TOMMY K.' so 'what happened' now under the Catman? He wasn't trained through the ranks for this 'type' of work and doesn't know how to handle it as 'efficiently' as the previous managers. Either TRAIN him or TRANSFER him!!! Do something, the citizens and the beauty of the town derserve better!!!

Guest Joey Bananas
AT LEAST 100K...

PLUS HIS WIFE WORKS FOR THE TOWN AND SHE MAKES ANOTHER ALMOST 40K!!!  NOT BAD FOR PEOPLE WITH NO COLLEGE EDUCATION HUH!!!!

College ?? We don't need no freakin' college. I'm related, ya know what I'm sayin ??

• 2 weeks later...