PBA 50/50

Guest ticket buyer

Guest ticket buyer

I recently purchased a ticket from a friend of a friend, unfortunately I cannot attend the drawing on Wednesday. Can someone from the PBA please post the winner along with the ticket number? Since this ticket was purchased through a third party I only have 1 half of the ticket and I'm not sure if I should have completed my personal information on the other half. I hate to be a pessimist but you can never fully trust!

]

Thank you

I recently purchased a ticket from a friend of a friend, unfortunately I cannot attend the drawing on Wednesday.  Can someone from the PBA please post the winner along with the ticket number?  Since this ticket was purchased through a third party I only have 1 half of the ticket and I'm not sure if I should have completed my personal information on the other half.  I hate to be a pessimist but you can never fully trust!

]

Thank you

you won...pls contact us

I recently purchased a ticket from a friend of a friend, unfortunately I cannot attend the drawing on Wednesday. Can someone from the PBA please post the winner along with the ticket number? Since this ticket was purchased through a third party I only have 1 half of the ticket and I'm not sure if I should have completed my personal information on the other half. I hate to be a pessimist but you can never fully trust!

YOUR MOM WON AND THE WINNING TICKET NUMBER WAS **

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Ticket buyer

YOUR MOM WON AND THE WINNING TICKET NUMBER WAS **

As usual the wonderful people of Harrison have spoken. This town is becoming more and more of a trash town. Yu can't even post a simple question or comment without some low life making a stupid comment. I am not saying the drawing will be fixed and I know posting the name may be out of the question, but I would appreciate it if the ticket number was posted.

For those of you reading this that are willing offer your assistance, thank you. For those of you that are willing to make a mockery of this try spending a third of your time doing something constructive.

Guest Just wondering

It's great when the PBA comes around for their donations every year. But apparently you must be part of the "select few" to be considered qualified to purchase a 50/50 ticket to their annual drawing. Do they have their license to "raffle"?

Interesting for a group of people who feel they don't get the right "thing". I'm sure if they worked in other municipalities they would still have issues.

By the way - how many cops live in the town they work in?

Just wondering.

As usual the wonderful people of Harrison have spoken.  This town is becoming more and more of a trash town.  Yu can't even post a simple question or comment without some low life making a stupid comment.  I am not saying the drawing will be fixed and I know posting the name may be out of the question, but I would appreciate it if the ticket number was posted.

For those of you reading this that are willing offer your assistance, thank you.  For those of you that are willing to make a mockery of this try spending a third of your time doing something constructive.

Maybe you should call the President at the Detective Burea

It's great when the PBA comes around for their donations every year.  But apparently you must be part of the "select few" to be considered qualified to purchase a 50/50 ticket to their annual drawing.  Do they have their license to "raffle"?

Interesting for a group of people who feel they don't get the right "thing".  I'm sure if they worked in other municipalities they would still have issues.

Just wondering.

WHat are you talking about the RIGHT thing? and if you purchased a ticket you would see that all the license numbers are on the ticket. And anyway does it matter if the all of the cops live out of town, they are there when you call and need them so stop complaining. And if you are looking to make a donation you can contact any PBA member.

It's great when the PBA comes around for their donations every year.  But apparently you must be part of the "select few" to be considered qualified to purchase a 50/50 ticket to their annual drawing.  Do they have their license to "raffle"?

Interesting for a group of people who feel they don't get the right "thing".  I'm sure if they worked in other municipalities they would still have issues.

Just wondering.

And just for your information the Harrison PBA made a donation to the special olympics of NJ for $2,500 with the raffle proceeds, and are playing in a football game on saturday at Giants stadium at 8am. for that cause.

Guest McGruff
The PBA must get a raffle license to run a 50/50. If not then what their doing is illegal and should be reported to the Attorney General's Office.

The raffle license was obtained legally and a raffle license # was issued and all the rules were followed to the letter of the law. So before you rush to the AG's Office check with the Town Clerk's Office and request to see the License. :)

The raffle license was obtained legally and a raffle license #  was issued and all the rules were followed to the letter of the law. So before you rush to the AG's Office check with the Town Clerk's Office and request to see the License. :angry:

***** knows the way to the AG's Office. He's been there many times squealing on fellow Officers. B)

Guest A disgruntled officer
==============I WILL INDEED =================

We in the police dept (PBA) do things the right way because we know there are JER*offs like you out there looking to bring anyone down that you can. Besides, look at where the money is going to. Charitable organizations(SPecial olympics, donations to the cheerleaders,scholarships,little league,and other town programs). Maybe next year you can come to the christmas angels giveaway and recieve your gift(A piece of SHI% because thats what your are).

We in the police dept (PBA) do things the right way because we know there are JER*offs like you out there looking to bring anyone down that you can.  Besides, look at where the money is going to.  Charitable organizations(SPecial olympics, donations to the cheerleaders,scholarships,little league,and other town programs). Maybe next year you can come to the christmas angels giveaway and recieve your gift(A piece of SHI% because thats what your are).

dont need to by then both my wife and i will be employed by the town. i'll be the one with the SPECIAL UNIFORM and the matching POLICE OFFICER"S SALARY...... :P