More of our Tax Dollars

Guest Pissed off Resident

Guest Pissed off Resident

Check out today's Jersey Journal.... Why in the hell did Harrison send all these people to the League of Municipalities convention and we have to pick up the tab???? As a taxpayer, I want to know who was paid for ,and why they went. This is utterly ridiculous..

WHAT YOU'RE PAYING FOR THEIR TRIP

Page 2 of 5

HARRISON

18 people[WS]*$6,970

Can you all believe that we paid almost $7,000 for 18 people to attend this convention.... why????????????

Don't worry Harrison the shit's about to hit the fan.... Better watch out.

Check out today's Jersey Journal....  Why in the hell did Harrison send all these people to the League of Municipalities convention and we have to pick up the tab???? As a taxpayer, I want to know who was paid for ,and why they went.  This is utterly ridiculous..

Page 2 of 5

HARRISON

18 people[WS]*$6,970

Can you all believe that we paid almost $7,000 for 18 people to attend this convention.... why???????????? 

Better to be pissed off than pissed on.

Better to be pissed off than pissed on.

SO I GUESS YOU WERE ONE OF THE ONES THAT WENT AND HAD A GOOD TIME ON OUR MONEY????????????? HOW PATHETIC. YOU ALL NEED TO BE REQUIRED TO PAY BACK THE MONEY THAT WAS SPENT ON SUCH A VENTURE. IT MAKES ME SICK. BUT THAT'S OUR POLITICIANS. GOOD JOB MAYOR!!!! AND COUNCIL, CAN'T FORGET THEM.

Guest BlueTideBacker
Check out today's Jersey Journal....  Why in the hell did Harrison send all these people to the League of Municipalities convention and we have to pick up the tab???? As a taxpayer, I want to know who was paid for ,and why they went.  This is utterly ridiculous..

Page 2 of 5

HARRISON

18 people[WS]*$6,970

That didn't include the bar and restaurant tabs, they were paid out of the petty cash fund.

can you add the link to this story? i could not find it in the online edition

Look it up on the online version... January 29th. It's about the corruption in Hudson County... Oh, by the way after that article, the commisioner in JC, paid back the money that was used for her son... Very interesting to see how corrupt Hudson County is....

Page 2 of 5

HARRISON

18 people[WS]*$6,970

That was only for our transportation wait until you get my bill for rooms and food and entertainment! Don't you think we should be paid time and a half instead of straight time, we were away from our families! Sorry I couldn't be in Harrison those days to serve you - HA - HA - HA - HA - HA !!!! YEAH LIKE I GIVE A $HIT!! RON C.

Can someone get Mike Fernandez on this? he will disclose the culprits... BTW is it public information?

YEAH MIKE CAN YOU PROVIDE THE STATS TO US... I DON'T THINK IT'S PUBLIC INFO, WHY WOULD IT BE. HARRISON WANTS TO HIDE ALL IT CAN WHILE PLAYING WITH THE TAXPAYERS HEADS...

Can someone get Mike Fernandez on this? he will disclose the culprits... BTW is it public information?

YEAH MIKE CAN YOU PROVIDE THE STATS TO US... I DON'T THINK IT'S PUBLIC INFO, WHY WOULD IT BE. HARRISON WANTS TO HIDE ALL IT CAN WHILE PLAYING WITH THE TAXPAYERS HEADS...

Mike Fernandez is still smarting from the spanking he took in November. You will not hear from him until after the law suit against him and his wife are settled. Voter Fraud is a big deal, especially when it happens to someone like Mike who was constantly opening his big mouth every where he went.

Jersey City AG should hand down indictments soon. Stop Voter Fraud

Come on Mike, we need not only names, but to clear your own name and reputation, it is a free country and you can support whomever you wish! so this would be a great time to say you still care...

Mike Fernandez is still smarting from the spanking he took in November.  You will not hear from him until after the law suit against him and his wife are settled.  Voter Fraud is a big deal, especially when it happens to someone like Mike who was constantly opening his big mouth every where he went.

Jersey City AG should hand down indictments soon.  Stop Voter Fraud

Poor Mike, he won't be able to pay his fine with quarters like others from Harrison.

MIKE ARE 'YOU' STILL HERE AFTER THE ELECTION, OR DID YOU 'LOSE INTERREST' ????? I guess we were 'right' that you & your father-inlaw were not 'really' interested in the 'NEEDS" of the citizens, but only 'pretended ' to be until the election. After that, neither made an 'appearnace' on this sight like you did before , to show 'concern' for the 'common man'.

So much for 'volunterism'!!!

• 3 weeks later...
MIKE ARE 'YOU' STILL HERE AFTER THE ELECTION, OR DID YOU 'LOSE INTERREST' ?????  I guess we were 'right' that you & your father-inlaw were not 'really' interested in the 'NEEDS" of the citizens, but only 'pretended ' to be until the election.  After that, neither made an 'appearnace' on this sight like you did  before , to show 'concern'  for the 'common  man'.

So much  for  'volunterism'!!!

Mike Whoooooo????????? Maybe we'll year from him again in two years or four, BUT DON'T COUNT ON IT!