Gotta wonder if this is KOTW's "oldfart"

Strife767

Guest WilliamK
http://www.fstdt.com/comments.asp?id=19889

Possibly a coincidence, but considering it's another quote from the Free Republic site, which was mentioned here too, who knows? Both this guy and KOTW's "oldfart" seem to have similar 'writing styles,' let's say.

Well, even if it's not the same guy, this dude is still a scumbag. :P

No, not much similar at all. As far-right and nutty as some of Oldfart56's comments have been, I've seen nothing that would suggest that he's such a monster as that. No way I'd level that accusation without something substantial.

Also, that guy's grammar and spelling is better. And no ALL-CAPS bits, repeated punctuation marks!!, or emoticons ;) . That might sound like a jab at Oldfart56, but it really isn't intended as such. It's just another indication that this is probably not the same guy.

No, not much similar at all. As far-right and nutty as some of Oldfart56's comments have been, I've seen nothing that would suggest that he's such a monster as that. No way I'd level that accusation without something substantial.

Also, that guy's grammar and spelling is better. And no ALL-CAPS bits, repeated punctuation marks!!, or emoticons ;) . That might sound like a jab at Oldfart56, but it really isn't intended as such. It's just another indication that this is probably not the same guy.

Yeah, good point. Well, you never know. *chuckles* Still a crazy quote in its own right.