How much u wanna bet!

Guest Guest

How much do you want to bet.......Since one of the civilian dispatcher has left to get a REAL job...that she is replaced with someone who is from the Gardens or someone who has their nose up a politians butt

How much do you want to bet.......Since one of the civilian dispatcher has left to get a  REAL job...that she is replaced with someone who is from the Gardens or someone who has their nose up a politians butt

Why would anyone bet you on that because you will win 100%.

How much do you want to bet.......Since one of the civilian dispatcher has left to get a  REAL job...that she is replaced with someone who is from the Gardens or someone who has their nose up a politians butt

Who would this be? the only women who work as dispatchers already live in the gardens or KC.

Who would this be?  the only women who work as dispatchers already live in the gardens or KC.

There are three (3) civilian dispatchers who currently live in the Gardens. I guess pretty soon there will be four (4). Rumor has it that the next dispatcher will be someone who currently resides with one of the current dispatchers. Time will tell.

There is quite a large pool of low lifes in the garden who probably are in contention for the job, you got to remember our police chief originated from there and seems to have a strange loyalty to that place.

There are three (3) civilian dispatchers who currently live in the Gardens.  I guess pretty soon there will be four (4).  Rumor has it that the next dispatcher will be someone who currently resides with one of the current dispatchers.  Time will tell.

Well it's about time he got a job!!!!

There is quite a large pool of low lifes in the garden who probably are in contention for the job, you got to remember our police chief originated from there and seems to have a strange loyalty to that place.

Are the dispatchers considered "full-time" emplyees? Do they get health benefits and pension benefits?

There are three (3) civilian dispatchers who currently live in the Gardens.  I guess pretty soon there will be four (4).  Time will tell.

Rumor has it that the next dispatcher will be someone who currently resides with one of the current dispatchers.

Do Tell.

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING YOUR SURROUNDING DOES NOT GIVE YOU CLASS. A PERSON IS BORN WITH CLASS. WHO YOU SPEAK OF.............NEVER HAD IT AND NEVER WILL.

AT LEAST THAT'S ONE THING HE DID EARN ALL BY HIMSELF! :)

There are three (3) civilian dispatchers who currently live in the Gardens.  I guess pretty soon there will be four (4).  Rumor has it that the next dispatcher will be someone who currently resides with one of the current dispatchers.  Time will tell.

and............so your point is what? who cares where this person lives just as long as he or she can do the job. it's not an easy job from what i hear. a few have made their views heard at the meetings. i happen to know alot have quit due to the amount of stress and workload.

if your qualified to do the work why not? i happen to think they do a fine job.

you mean the family that ran against the mayor in june? :angry: and then lost to steve in nov?

o

JUST WHAT EXACTLY DID YOU MEAN BY "REAL JOB"???

:)