Who is sick of the Matt/Paul/Mr.P. Stuff

Guest Guest 86

Guest Guest 86

I don't know about the rest of you but I have thoroughly had enough of all this hype over Matt/Paul/Mr. P.

It is really making the Town of Kearny look like a bunch of knuckleheads.

If you are sick of it too, please post here!

Let's get this board back to other subjects around town!

I don't know about the rest of you but I have thoroughly had enough of all this hype over Matt/Paul/Mr. P. 

You got my vote.

Guest THE LADY IN RED

:P Yes, I too am also tired off this B.S$$. If this continues I will not visit this site again THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO SAY!!! so get off the subject.

Did anyone know that there was a fire on the ave. today? I wouldn"t think so you are all too consumed with this bull. If this is what you want to read everyday then I feel sorry for you.

Any other topic you have to talk about, you are free to make a topic for it. Making a topic about this to complain about there being too many topics about this is pretty counter-productive, don't you think?

Guest bik49ypik@yahoo.com

I for one am tired of it but it makes for great drama. He and Strife and Matthew have tried to bias their way through intimidation. They think their posts are going to give them ammunition for their case. The more they post you find the more they end their comments with question marks. ??

Time to just let it end. Its over. If they wish to continue their quest then let them, but its not going to go anywhere. The students of this town know it. The people of the town know it as well. I find more and more posts from outside the town. Watch the reply to this from on the three stooges end with another question mark.

Would gladly like to talk about something good for a while. I will probably comment on that as well. They make it sound like this is their own bulletin board. This board belongs to the town and people of Kearny.

I totally agree! let's kick Matt and Paul out of town! They are annoying! :P

:P Yes, I too am also tired off this B.S$$. If this continues I will not visit this site again THERE IS NOTHING LEFT TO SAY!!! so get off the subject.

Did anyone know that there was a fire on the ave. today?

I did--I'm subscribed to Canessa's newsfeed on his blog. :lol: But what really is there to say about a fire? No one got injured, thankfully--just came and went. That's about it.

I wouldn"t think so you are all too consumed with this bull. If this is what you want to read everyday then I feel sorry for you.

For the record, I would like nothing more than to see this issue settled once and for all--if only the Kearny administration would actually do something resembling "corrective action."

I for one am tired of it but it makes for great drama.  He and Strife and Matthew have tried to bias their way through intimidation.

I would be quite shocked to find I've been intimidating anyone. It's not about bias--if an atheist history public school teacher was telling his students during class that they/their parents/whoever else were idiots for believing in God, I would be equally indignant--especially if they were as arrogant and callous about it as Mr. P. was.

Can Mr. P.'s apologists say the same about a hypothetical Muslim teacher acting the same way? It's been asked so many times, yet I still don't recall any of Mr. P.'s apologists ever giving any direct answer.

They think their posts are going to give them ammunition for their case.  The more they post you find the more they end their comments with question marks.  ??

As I've mentioned before, I'm not a huge fan of the legal system etc. I am not compiling any sort of case--I am trying to get people to understand that a wrong was committed here, and that it should not slide. If we don't act when teachers do things like this, then it'll just get worse and worse. This is an opportunity where the transgression can be easily nipped in the bud, but the longer we wait, the harder it will get. That's part of the reason it took an entire Civil War just to get rid of slavery.

Time to just let it end.  Its over.

How is it over? Nothing has been done. :/ Are you willing to let someone trample the Constutition so freely? To get away with it? This can be likened to not caring if someone shoplifts something small, and you catch them in the act. If you do nothing, you are encouraging them to continue, giving them the idea that they can continue to get away with it, and the items stolen will steadily grow in value. I don't want to see Constitutional freedoms be pissed away little by little like that.

If they wish to continue their quest then let them, but its not going to go anywhere.  The students of this town know it.  The people of the town know it as well. I find more and more posts from outside the town. Watch the reply to this from on the three stooges end with another question mark.

If you will so readily call us names for defending the Constitution and freedom, then I can do nothing but feel sorry for you--no question about that. :/

Would gladly like to talk about something good for a while.

Then start a new topic about it! Do you know what happens when you reply in this thread? That's right, it gets bumped up to the very top. By posting here, you are yourself taking part in that which you are complaining about.

I will probably comment on that as well.  They make it sound like this is their own bulletin board. This board belongs to the town and people of Kearny.

And no one here has ever prevented anyone else from posting anything--I'd like to see an example of me, Matthew, or Paul "mak[ing] it sound like this is their own bulletin board." Don't go making stuff up too. <_<

Guest Strife's Mom

I've had enough. My son hasn't been doing his homework, his grades are failing.

He just walks around the house mumbling to himself.

I would be quite shocked to find I've been intimidating anyone. It's not about bias--if an atheist history public school teacher was telling his students during class that they/their parents/whoever else were idiots for believing in God, I would be equally indignant--especially if they were as arrogant and callous about it as Mr. P. was.

Can Mr. P.'s apologists say the same about a hypothetical Muslim teacher acting the same way? It's been asked so many times, yet I still don't recall any of Mr. P.'s apologists ever giving any direct answer.

As I've mentioned before, I'm not a huge fan of the legal system etc. I am not compiling any sort of case--I am trying to get people to understand that a wrong was committed here, and that it should not slide. If we don't act when teachers do things like this, then it'll just get worse and worse. This is an opportunity where the transgression can be easily nipped in the bud, but the longer we wait, the harder it will get. That's part of the reason it took an entire Civil War just to get rid of slavery.

How is it over? Nothing has been done. :/ Are you willing to let someone trample the Constutition so freely? To get away with it? This can be likened to not caring if someone shoplifts something small, and you catch them in the act. If you do nothing, you are encouraging them to continue, giving them the idea that they can continue to get away with it, and the items stolen will steadily grow in value. I don't want to see Constitutional freedoms be pissed away little by little like that.

If you will so readily call us names for defending the Constitution and freedom, then I can do nothing but feel sorry for you--no question about that. :/

Then start a new topic about it! Do you know what happens when you reply in this thread? That's right, it gets bumped up to the very top. By posting here, you are yourself taking part in that which you are complaining about.

And no one here has ever prevented anyone else from posting anything--I'd like to see an example of me, Matthew, or Paul "mak[ing] it sound like this is their own bulletin board." Don't go making stuff up too. <_<

Looks like Paul has Trained you very well.

Your languages are the same.

May be you are Paul?

I did--I'm subscribed to Canessa's newsfeed on his blog. :) But what really is there to say about a fire? No one got injured, thankfully--just came and went. That's about it.

For the record, I would like nothing more than to see this issue settled once and for all--if only the Kearny administration would actually do something resembling "corrective action."

They did take "corrective action", but it is obvious that this is not good enough for you idiots.

Please , please, please, I'm sick of all this crap.

They did take "corrective action", but it is obvious that this is not good enough for you idiots.

Oh, really? What did they do, exactly? Please fill this "idiot" in.

Mr. P.'s statement in the Observer made it clear that he apparently believes he did no wrong in that classroom--his whole statement is a drawn-out version of the tired delusion that freedom of speech extends to preaching on government time and money.

Sick of the Paul/Matt/Mr. P stuff?

Get the religious fundamentalist Taliban out of the school, and the topic will fade away along with Mr. P's religious nonsense and the nationwide belief that Kearny, NJ is just another backwater community controlled by religious bigots.

That will make the topic go away.

They're little attention grabbing weasels, that kid has got a lifetime of ass kickings to look forward to. I'm all for the separation of church and state but he totally goaded the teacher into this if you read/listen to the ENTIRE transcript.