observer

Guest Guest

DID ANYONE SEE THE ARTICLE IN THE OBSERVER ABOUT THE TOWN EMPLOYEE, PLEASE THANK GOD YOU HAVE A JOB.

Do you mean the whole page one put in by Jesus Muniz? Who is he what made him put in that full page, expensive ad on the inside of the back page?

I don't even think that Jesus even lives in Harrison.

Maybe we should pass a law that only one family member can be employed by the Town. This would allow more taxpayers a chance to work and contribute on a local level. This would allow varied inputs from many more back grounds.

I don't even think that Jesus even lives in Harrison.Ā 

Maybe we should pass a law that only one family member can be employed by the Town.Ā  This would allow more taxpayers a chance to work and contribute on a local level.Ā  This would allow varied inputs from many more back grounds.

The Mayor would have 8 family members un-employed

Supposedly from the Senior Citizen Center to the Library.

wAS THAT THE MIDDLE-AGED SPANISH LADY &&&**, WHO WAS HIRED AT THE SENIOR CENTER A FEW YEARS AGO T0 BE AN ENGLISH-SPANISH LANGUAGE 'INTERPRETER'?

if so, she should be very useful at the library in the evenings, since &&, the other bilingual library employee, ''only' prefers to work the day shift.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

wAS THAT THE MIDDLE-AGED SPANISH LADY &&&**, WHO WAS HIRED AT THE SENIOR CENTER A FEW YEARS AGO T0 BE AN ENGLISH-SPANISH LANGUAGEĀ  'INTERPRETER'?

if so, she should be very useful at the library in the evenings, since &&, the other bilingualĀ  library employee, ''only' prefers to work the day shift.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

could it be that if you are happy with your job and you are doing a good job you don't want to go to another department? if the employee have not received any warnings, that make me wonder, there is another reason that I don't understand: the girl get transfer and a maintenance employee get her job, why not send that girl to the library and leave the other person where she belongs, of course this is only my idea, I am sure that someone out there knows the real reason, and this reason it is not for the benefit of the town.