Religions Oppression in New Jersey schools

Agahnim

Hello, I’m a resident of New Jersey, but not of Kearny. (I live in Skillman, about five miles north of Princeton.) As soon as I read about what happened to Matthew LaClair, I thought of a similar experience I had in 2000, when I was in 11th grade at a private school in Piscataway.

Can anyone tell me how common this sort of thing is around here? I’m assuming it’s far more common in private schools than public schools, but Matthew’s experience is the still first example of it I’ve heard about from any school in New Jersey after what happened to me.

Hello, I’m a resident of New Jersey, but not of Kearny.  (I live in Skillman, about five miles north of Princeton.)  As soon as I read about what happened to Matthew LaClair, I thought of a similar experience I had in 2000, when I was in 11th grade at a private school in Piscataway.

Can anyone tell me how common this sort of thing is around here?  I’m assuming it’s far more common in private schools than public schools, but Matthew’s experience is the still first example of it I’ve heard about from any school in New Jersey after what happened to me.

I don't know, but I really, _really_ hope it's not that common... :/