Hilary vs Obama-Edwards and Rudy Vs. ?

Guest guest

Hilary?  Obama? or Edwards?

Will run against

Juliani or Mc Cain?

Who do you think will win the nomination and Why?

I don't think you will since you can't even spell Giuliani :)

I think there'll be a parade of skeletons from Rudy's closet and he's toast.

I look for Edwards v. McCain with Edwards the winer as long as he doesn't become the pandering political hack McCain is.

I hate to say that since I used to like McCain but ever since I saw him making nice to Falwell, NO WAY!

Guest Studies and Observations

I call Hillary with Obama as running mate. Hildabeeste will crush anyone who opposes her, then take on Obama just to reduce his impact against her. Obama cant take the front spot, he's frankly WAY too much of a lightweight at this point. Remember he's only got 2 years as a freshman senator under his belt, and really ZERO experience on the national level at this point. Edwards might look good now, but remember, he couldnt even manage to get reelected for his own senate seat. There are a few other Dems who will throw their hats into the ring, but i dont see too much other movement. I Do however anticipate a rather amuzing feeding frenzy amongst the Dems as Primaries approach..followed by the even MORE amusing kissing and making up..after 6 months of cutting each other's throats.

On the republican side.. McCaine, Giuliani...frankly neither is too appealing for me. McCaine IMO is just a tad too whiny, and Giuliani has a VERY bad history when it comes to Gun control..NJ is already bad enough without the feds running amok again on the issue. But...My call for the 08 republican ticket will be Giuliani/Rice, with Rudy (If he wins) doing one term, then endorsing Condi for the big seat.

Guest a proud american
I call Hillary with Obama as running mate.  Hildabeeste will crush anyone who opposes her, then take on Obama just to reduce his impact against her.  Obama cant take the front spot, he's frankly WAY too much of a lightweight at this point.  Remember he's only got 2 years as a freshman senator under his belt, and really ZERO experience on the national level at this point.  Edwards might look good now, but remember, he couldnt even manage to get reelected for his own senate seat.  There are a few other Dems who will throw their hats into the ring, but i dont see too much other movement.  I Do however anticipate a rather amuzing feeding frenzy amongst the Dems as Primaries approach..followed by the even MORE amusing kissing and making up..after 6 months of cutting each other's throats.

On the republican side.. McCaine, Giuliani...frankly neither is too appealing for me.  McCaine IMO is just a tad too whiny, and Giuliani has a VERY bad history when it comes to Gun control..NJ is already bad enough without the feds running amok again on the issue.  But...My call for the 08 republican ticket will be Giuliani/Rice, with Rudy (If he wins) doing one term, then endorsing Condi for the big seat.

How about a ticket with Obama and Bill Richardson. As far as Mc Cain, he lost my potential vote when he started kissing up to the religious right. He used to be his own man and could win without their help. Richardson would bring alot of experience to the ticket. Even though he isn't interested Colin Powell would be an excellent choice.

I don't think you will since you can't even spell Giuliani :)

I think there'll be a parade of skeletons from Rudy's closet and he's toast.

I look for Edwards v. McCain with Edwards the winer as long as he doesn't become the pandering political hack McCain is.

I hate to say that since I used to like McCain but ever since I saw him making nice to Falwell, NO WAY!

Thanks for the spelling lesson "Winer"

I think it will most likely be Edwards v McCain.

Hillary is popular but she isnt a good candidate. If you look at her previous campaigns you'll see she'll tell you anything to get your vote. Obama seems good and has a lot of popularity, but he hasn't done anything and all he can tell you is ideas and promises, but he can't show you how well he can get a job done. Giuliani is a terrible candidate in my opinion for the same reason he was back in 2000. He was a great mayor, but he has no experience on the national stage and has never handled something on that level.

McCain is a big name in Congress and has shown he can get the job done, one example would be the bill that gave suspected terrorists constitutional rights. Edwards was, if you recall, John Kerry's running mate. The good thing that can be said about him is that he remained silent pretty much during the Kerry Campaign so no one can use previous statements to contradict current statements or make him look bad.

I personally hope John McCain wins, but maybe thats just me.

Hillary is popular but she isnt a good candidate. If you look at her previous campaigns you'll see she'll tell you anything to get your vote. Obama seems good and has a lot of popularity, but he hasn't done anything and all he can tell you is ideas and promises, but he can't show you how well he can get a job done. 

Sounds pretty much like the current office holder, tells you anything, seems good, and doesn't do s*it.