Dinosaurs on the Ark, PROOF!

Guest Harvey

If any of you really want to know the truth about Dinosaurs, you should read Scientific American July 1996. This is a powerful expose by Dr. Robert Welsh, Dr. Clay Masterson and Brenda McColmbs. In this article is a story of how the dinosaurs were cast off of the ark as the water raised higher. As we can suspect, the ark was sinking. Thus we can assume Noah, did the only noble thing he could, he cast the Dinosaurs into the water, leaving us with the animals we have today. We see the remnants of the dinosaurs along great 'trails' as the Ark sailed from approx. 60' 85" LAT, 45' 43" LNG to 71'99" LAT, 44'09" LNG. We see these trails along the ground with greater frequency.

Guest an American in Texas

Scientific American does not publish "exposes". You're thinking of the National Enquirer. Furthermore, I find no article by Dr. Robert Welsh, Dr. Clay Masterson and Brenda McColmbs listed in the table of contents of the July 1996 issue. Can you clarify what you meant and provide a link?

Leigh Williams

Austin, TX

Guest offened by PAUL
They had Godzilla aboard, too. He jumped overboard after he heard the humans talking about religion.

Paul, given the serious nature of you and your son, I don't think it is appropriate for you to be "joking" about religion! You're the pot calling the kettle black!!!

Just because you don't have religion doesn't mean anyone else should either!!!

I think I'll start a suit against you for bashing religion.

And by the way, couldn't you have chosen a different character than 'God"zilla.

Bottom line is your are a jacka$s!!!!

I just noticed that I somehow butchered the Scientific American link in my post # 4 above.  I'll try this again:

Scientific American: July 1996

Here's the full link to the article:

How Dinasours Perished In Noah's Flood

Yes!!! :lol: Praise the loard. That is fantastic. A must read article for all dedicated Christians. Thank you so much.

Guest Steve_C
Paul, given the serious nature of you and your son, I don't think it is appropriate for you to be "joking" about religion! You're the pot calling the kettle black!!!

And by the way, couldn't you have chosen a different character than 'God"zilla.

Bottom line is your are a jacka$s!!!!

You're offended by someone making fun of the Noah's Ark story?!?!?

You can't be serious.

They had Godzilla aboard, too. He jumped overboard after he heard the humans talking about religion.

Look who dicided to act funny now? I have a question for you Mr. LaClair...can we start a petition against the religious display in front of our town hall? That baby Jesus is probably annoying you....is he?

Look who dicided to act funny now? I have a question for you Mr. LaClair...can we start a petition against the religious display in front of our town hall? That baby Jesus is probably annoying you....is he?

Annoyance isn't the issue--it never has been. Constitutionality is the issue; is the government, or its resources, being co-opted to give preferential treatment to one religion over others? If so, that's against the law, period.

Whether anyone's "offended" is irrelevant.

Well, on rereading the original post, I guess it does look like a joke. I'd rather look foolish falling for it than to still be thinking someone could seriously taken a Scientific American article on 65 million-year-old dinosaur fossils and the 250 million-year-old Permian extinction and use them to support the story of Noah's Ark.

The first time I read the post, I figured if someone can actually think they see the image of the Virgin Mary in chocolate droppings, Mother Theresa in a cinnamon bun, and Jesus in a tortilla, then anything's possible.

Sorry about the "Steven" misspelling. :angry: I promise to try harder in the future. To feel better about my use of English conventions, I went over to the student quotes, but then I felt distressed about our teaching of English, not just history.

Wow, the ignorance in this town is astounding. It's not illegal for someone to give opinions about religion or even make fun of a religion. It is illegal for teachers to teach their religon in their classrooms. Mr. Paszkiewicz would have been perfectly within his rights to post about his religion on a forum such as this one. He cannot however abuse his position as teacher by getting on his pulpit during class.

Exodus: Here's the full link to the article:

How Dinasours Perished In Noah's Flood

Yes!!! Praise the loard. That is fantastic. A must read article for all dedicated Christians. Thank you so much.

Exodus, did you actually READ the article? And how's your reading comprehension?

The article is about the mass extinction at the end of the Permian period, 250 million years ago. It has nothing . . . absolutely nothing . . . to do with Noah and the flood.

Leigh Williams

Guest Open your eyes
You're offended by someone making fun of the Noah's Ark story?!?!?

You can't be serious.

Yo Steve, Obviously you can't read!

It's got nothing to do about the ark. You are a new poster and obviously out of tune to what has been posted here for weeks!

Paul was bashing religion, something that has started world war 3, now he finds it okay for him to bash. Mr. Serious is now making jokes. HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!

It's got nothing to do about the ark. You are a new poster and obviously out of tune to what has been posted here for weeks!

Paul was bashing religion, something that has started world war 3, now he finds it okay for him to bash. Mr. Serious is now making jokes. HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!

That is false. I am not bashing religion. Being a deeply religious person myself, I would not do that.

As for allowing myself a bit of humor on occasion, I'm entitled to do that. You folks must be really desperate to have anything to say to attack those whose views make you uncomfortable.

This post has everything to do with the teacher saying there were dinosaurs on the Ark.

It's worth mocking. Ya know, the same way everyone mocks suicide bombers and their 72 virgins.

Actaully I'm not out of tune with what's been going on here. Paul makes one joke and he's being disrespectful? Please. How many people have jumped all over his son for doing the right thing?

How many people are jumping all over Paul because he's an attorney AND he works in the evil place called New York City.

Pathetic. If you want your kids taught the Noah's Ark and Adam and Eve were real.... send them to some pathetic fundamentalist christian school. I'm sure Mr. P would be a star there too.

I see. So it's hypocritical for someone discussing a serious issue on one thread to also make jokes on a different thread. Interesting. Tell me--are reporters allowed to read fiction after work, or is that "hypocritical" too? How about doctors--are they allowed to get sick? Can construction workers tear down a rotting deck without falling to the earth, paralyzed by their own hypocrisy?

No really, this is a fascinating outlook. Tell us more.

You obviously cannot read or think.

THE only thing that Paul was bashing is law-breaking, which Mr. P was doing repeatedly in a public school classroom in front of a roomful of children.

Get it?