ex councilman needs a job

Guest Guest_observer_*

Would that include his illegal apartments, like the one he lives in or just his legal apartments?

Come on you must be making this up no town would allow someone to occupy an apartment for 12 or 13 years without a Cert. of Occupancy! WOULD THEY??

Hey artie I heard concilman mccormick needs a super for his apartments perfect way foe you to get back in the limelight and off the mayors lap

I hear Artie's going to get his real estate license. That way him and his buddy Doran can do their drinking right there at the Harrison Realty office!

I hear Artie's going to get his real estate license.  That way him and his buddy Doran can do their drinking right there at the Harrison Realty office!

HE AIN'T NO SALESMAN THAT IS FOR SURE, AND A LITTLE TOO LATE ON THE HOUSE SELLING MARKET, TOO MANY SALES PEOPLE OUT THERE ALREADY, UNLESS OF COURSE YOU HAVE YOUR LUCKY DUCK ART, THAT WILL FOR SURE HELP YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!QUACK, QUACK, QUACK