Total 597

Harrison Ward 4 Council

3/3 100.00%

Vote Count

James P. Doran 422

Joseph L. Wood 211

Personal Choice 1

Total 634

CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT STEVIE BOY HAD TO DO AND OR PROMISE TO DO TO GET THAT MANY VOTES????

Guest 2nd Warder
CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT STEVIE BOY HAD TO DO AND OR PROMISE TO DO TO GET THAT MANY VOTES????

What is really interesting is that the Millan's Team effort to get absentee votes headed up by Millan's wife and a couple of volunteers is what got Steve in. Pettigrew thought he had Steve on absentees, Pettigrew had 11, with a little bit of luck on provisionals, Pettigrew may have won. Steve however courtesy of Millan had 44 absentees and just made the provisionsal unimportant. So Steve owes a big thank you to Millan. He had a unique idea with his DVD but it was Millan's mailers and absentee effort that made him councilman. If Steve doesn't forget what McDonough made him go through with his project, he will make a great councilman. I just hope he doesn't become a Jim Doran.

Say what you want but Jim Doran owes his election to no one!

He did not need absentee ballots filed on behalf of illegal voters.

Nor did he need all the first time registrants who did not know what Millan was up to when he also filed their absentee ballot and took it from their house when it arrived.

What about Mac's in-law's who are registered voters in Kearny that voted in Harrison? What about the names that Maria and Millan registered who voted from the 500 block of So. FER Blvd. when any local resident knows there are no residences existing on this block.

I worked this ward for the past ten years and although I was not a big Pettigrew supporter, I was sick and I am still troubled at the extent of the fradulant activity that took place. Maria, you know who I am, when I brought this to your attention you blew me off as if to say 'everybody does this to win'.

Well you can be sure of one thing, I will never support you again! Pettigrew was right about one thing, you ran for one issue--Yourself.

If Stevie is going to be any good at all as a councilman, he will need to address these issues before he takes office or his term will be a useless fraud. You may have won but many of us oldtimers feel like your dishonesty screwed us already. I guess in a way you have become the usual politician even before you take office.

Guest Guest in the know
What is really interesting is that the Millan's Team effort to get absentee votes headed up by Millan's wife and a couple of volunteers is what got Steve in.  Pettigrew thought he had Steve on absentees, Pettigrew had 11, with a little bit of luck on provisionals, Pettigrew may have won.  Steve however courtesy of Millan had 44 absentees and just made the provisionsal unimportant.  So Steve owes a big thank you to Millan.  He had a unique idea with his DVD but it was Millan's mailers and absentee effort that made him councilman.  If Steve doesn't forget what McDonough made him go through with his project, he will make a great councilman. I just hope he doesn't become a Jim Doran.

McDonough didn't make Steve do construction without building permits, did he?

McDonough didn't make Steve rent commercial and residential units without C.O.s!

McDonough didn't make Steve request 75 parking spaces waived, did he?

McDonough didn't make Steve put 14 apartments in a commercial building, did he?

McDonough didn't make Steve occupy an apartment without a C. O., did he?

McDonough didn't make Steve break the rules, while asking others to comply, did he?

NOW WE ALL KNOW IT WAS STEVE THAT CAUSED HIS OWN PROBLEMS, AND NOW HE HAS TO PAY FOR THEM. THE STATE WILL HAVE TO BECOME INVOLVED NOW THAT STEVE IS AN ELECTED OFFICIAL, AND NOW PERHAPS THE CONSTRUCTION DEP'T. WILL STOP LETTING STEVE GET AWAY WITH ALL THAT HE ILLEGALLY DID!!!

Guest Stevie Boy
What is really interesting is that the Millan's Team effort to get absentee votes headed up by Millan's wife and a couple of volunteers is what got Steve in.  Pettigrew thought he had Steve on absentees, Pettigrew had 11, with a little bit of luck on provisionals, Pettigrew may have won.  Steve however courtesy of Millan had 44 absentees and just made the provisionsal unimportant.  So Steve owes a big thank you to Millan.  He had a unique idea with his DVD but it was Millan's mailers and absentee effort that made him councilman.  If Steve doesn't forget what McDonough made him go through with his project, he will make a great councilman. I just hope he doesn't become a Jim Doran.

THANKS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS, MIKE. I'LL KEEP THEM IN MIND!!!!

Nor did he need all the  first time registrants who did not know what Millan was up to when he also filed their absentee ballot and took it from their house when it arrived. 

What about Mac's in-law's who are registered voters in Kearny that voted in Harrison? What about the names that Maria and Millan registered who voted from the 500 block of So. FER Blvd. when any local resident knows there are no residences existing on this block. 

I worked this ward for the past ten years and although I was not a big Pettigrew supporter, I was sick and I am still troubled at the extent of the fradulant activity that took place.  Maria, you know who I am, when I brought this to your attention you blew me off as if to say 'everybody does this to win'. 

Well you can be sure of one thing, I will never support you again! Pettigrew was right about one thing, you ran for one issue--Yourself.

If Stevie is going to be any good at all as a councilman, he will need to address these issues before he takes office or his term will be a useless fraud.  You may have won but many of us oldtimers feel like your dishonesty screwed us already.  I guess in a way you have become the usual politician even before you take office.

Go cry to the County, State or US Prosecutor. If the fraud was that obvious and that flagrant, it should be easy to prove.

Nor did he need all the  first time registrants who did not know what Millan was up to when he also filed their absentee ballot and took it from their house when it arrived. 

I worked this ward for the past ten years and although I was not a big Pettigrew supporter, I was sick and I am still troubled at the extent of the fradulant activity that took place.  Maria, you know who I am, when I brought this to your attention you blew me off as if to say 'everybody does this to win'. 

If Stevie is going to be any good at all as a councilman, he will need to address these issues before he takes office or his term will be a useless fraud.  You may have won but many of us oldtimers feel like your dishonesty screwed us already.  I guess in a way you have become the usual politician even before you take office.

GET A LIFE PLEASE

well then if your an oldtimer then you know.......shady artie andthe family bunch have pulled off some of the shadiest dealings.frankly, i feel hinchy took everyone for a loop in june only to seal the deal for the family prior to elections. so if your gonna play that tune...i hear loud horns coming from north davis avenue! :rolleyes: in harrison you have to play twister to win fairly like stevie did! GOOD GOING!