Double Dipper

Guest 4th Warder

Guest 4th Warder

Today's Jersey Journal reported that Jimmy Boy makes a pretty penny:

"James Doran, who makes a combined $144,136 as a Harrison councilman and Hudson County Vocational School principal/supervisor."

Thanks to the taxpayers of Harrison and of Hudson County.

What about:

Mayor McPlumber

Villata and family

Doran's brother

Party Hardy Artie

Tom Powell (how's the heart doing Tommy Boy?)

Councilman-elect "I love this Town" Bennett

and who ever else works at Passaic Valley? How much are they making?

he makes peanuts for being a councilman, its almost like volunteering. $144K is appropriate for someone thats been 20 years in the industry with a PHD. he also is a respected educator and fair individual.

I would not agrue that he is overpaid at all. Look at the bafoons that dont even have a college education that make 100K in harrison --- now, thats a fricken waste.

sounds like you are jealous. you prob have no education, and worse off - no job. bum

Guest Guest_Voter_*

Another jealous idiot. As Stevie boy will find out Harrison councilman get, by state statute, $1.500. per annum. I guess you will now say that Doran is overpaid for what he does as a Principal. Jealously will eat at you!

I would like steve to publicize his property holdings in Harrison and what income he receives for all the illegals that he has converted and is now renting.

"James Doran, who makes a combined $144,136 as a Harrison councilman and Hudson County Vocational School principal/supervisor."

What about:

Mayor McPlumber

Villata and family

Doran's brother

Party Hardy Artie

and who ever else works at Passaic Valley?  How much are they making?

Just when you think you can't get any lower than whale shit, along comes a sick person that makes a joke out of a person who recently had a heart attack. Do you have any family members? Do you have anyone to love or that loves you? Well I can tell you that Tom Powell has a family and that is really disgusting of you to make a comment. That could be a good reason you never got a job in the Valley and what people make is none of your business, they show up and do their job something you know nothing about.

Mr Millan also holds a county job and held a council job at the same time, Why not bring him up has a double dipper? Mike

Doran has the education to have the job he has for what the council pay's is that really double dipping? In Doran's case his brain is making him money not his council seat.

FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO WITH YOUR TIME.

What about:

Mayor McPlumber

Villata and family

Doran's brother

Party Hardy Artie

and who ever else works at Passaic Valley?  How much are they making?

Don't forget millan would have been one too., working at hudson county

Guest 4th Ward Resident
Another jealous idiot.  As Stevie boy will find out Harrison councilman get, by state statute, $1.500. per annum.  I guess you will now say that Doran is overpaid for what he does as a Principal.  Jealously will eat at you!

I would like steve to publicize his property holdings in Harrison and what income he receives for all the illegals that he has converted and is now renting.

He definitely is overpaid for his Councilman position as he has done absolutely nothing for the residents of the 4th ward. He has also ignored residents who have brought things to his attention by neither returning phone calls nor responding to letters that have been sent to him.

WAKE UP PEOPLE OF THE FOURTH WARD, YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE AND BLEW IT.

He definitely is overpaid for his Councilman position as he has done absolutely nothing for the residents of the 4th ward.  He has also ignored residents who have brought things to his attention by neither returning phone calls nor responding to letters that have been sent to him.

Hey Fat Boy,

Sounds like you are a sore loser. Doran won on his record, despite the lies you and the misfits tried to tell. You are just not nice people.

Another jealous idiot.  As Stevie boy will find out Harrison councilman get, by state statute, $1.500. per annum.  I guess you will now say that Doran is overpaid for what he does as a Principal.  Jealously will eat at you!

HEY AT LEAST HE OWNS PROPERTY IN TOWN - UNLIKE McD

Last count Steve owns seven properties and is a slum landlord and wants to creat e eleven more units in that micro city he is trying to build on warren street. That is why he ran for office because he thinks that he will get his way as always he is all about himself. The fines he owes the town will not dissapear because he was elected.

He definitely is overpaid for his Councilman position as he has done absolutely nothing for the residents of the 4th ward.  He has also ignored residents who have brought things to his attention by neither returning phone calls nor responding to letters that have been sent to him.

One persons opinion, THE VOTERS SPOKE! Lokks like they didn't want a change!

Last count Steve owns seven properties and is a slum landlord and wants to creat e eleven more units in that micro city he is trying to build on warren street.  That is why he ran for office because he thinks that he will get his way as always he is all about himself. The fines he owes the town will not dissapear because he was elected.

Keep an 'eye' on his actions after he gets 'into' office, so that the rest of the council doesn't try to 'buy' him over by offering him a few 'gifts' that he's been trying to get!!!